Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More "May" Rapture Encouragement

Saw this post on 5 Doves and it is very good. It is very encouraging.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Robert Rose (3 May 2012)
"More Clues of Rapture in May"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As everyone may already know, there are many pointers to a May 2012 rapture.

1) Unusual location for a NATO summit in a 666 zip code during this month.

2) Russia/USA joint military exercises. CRAZY!

3) Possible evacuation of Chicago.

4) Mayan’s expect their flying serpent GOD on May 20, 2012 according to 2 crop circles from 2007, which will coincide with the Annular eclipse and the planetary alignment of the sun, moon, earth and the Pleiades.

5) Jack Van Impe calculates a “generation” to be right around 52 years, which calculates so close to Nisan 1 2019 if you start from when the Jews got control of the temple mount on June 7, 1967 and use Enoch’s 364 day calender. Enoch 7th from Adam talked about a 364 day year. So you take 364 and divide by 7 generations and you get 52, or basically confirm what Jack Van Impe implies. Nisan 1 in the year 2019 and subtract 2520 days results in May 2012. More specifically close to the 2nd month on the 17th day or also known as the day of the flood, which is this MAY 2012.

6) And for the kicker….Tom Horn and Chris Putnuam’s new book “PETRUS ROMANUS” on page 65 talks about the calculations Thibaut made. Check this out, “Thibaut wanted to know if the prophecy verified his 440 years from May 1572 to May 2012 in an explicit manner.”

7) Israel is about to go to war with the activation of many battalions via emergency orders
Finally you all need to watch this video which also confirms a possible May 2012 RAPTURE.

Read more and see video at link below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/robertr53.htm

Re: More "May" Rapture Encouragement

Texas Sue,

That is a lot of good reasons for a possible May Rapture! Good post!

May it happen this May, it doesn't matter on what date!

Lately, the enemy has been attacking me left and right, thank God I'm still standing. I'm sure others here are experiencing similar situations. It seems the more I try to do the Lord's work here on Earth, the more the enemy attacks...I guess, the devil knows, we'll be leaving soon, therefore, he's lashing out at us, while he still can.

I'm more than ready to go, and God is able to make it happen.

Please pray for me, and my daughter Lora, both of us are under attack at the moment! The Lord knows, we're at our breaking point now, and want to go home more than ever!

Please Lord, take us home as soon as possible!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I had a strong feeling that it would happen before my daughter who is visiting, leaves to go home. But the feeling is gone now and I have had strong feelings like that numerous times before so it's probably just my emotions and desire to leave this earth. She heads home on Sunday. Let's hope

Valerie and His Poliema, May of this year is a great time to go home. I always thought there was something to that verse in Song of Solomon "arise my fair one and come away...". It was in a reference to the Spring of the year.

How's this for a double "7"??? As Bill Gaither was talking with Guy Penrod, during his visit with them on their Texas family farm...the latter (Guy) revealed to the former (Bill) that he & his wife had been married for 7-yrs. before they had their 7 boys.

When I heard Guy speak about the double "7" in his marriage & their sons, I totally set up!!! I just wonder if Guy/or Bill recognizes the significance in that particular number?

I surely hope 'n' pray that the "Merry Merry Month of May (2012)" will be our last month on earth!!!

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yesterday (May 3)..My Mom and I went out to dinner and she told me some news that has me really encouraged for a May rapture. A long time ago...my mom had a dream that she was in an airplane hanger. There were a bunch of friends and people in their with her but then..all of a sudden..everyone disappeared and the hanger began to fill with water. She was still able to breathe but she had no way out. All of a sudden..her attention was directed toward a window..this window couldn't be opened in any way, yet, in the dream..she was told in the spirit..that she was about to be takin through that window..she didn't understand how she was going to be taken through that window..but she agreed anyway and simply asked that it would not hurt when she went through. She then was told to get ready. So, while deep in this water..she pulled her knees up to her chest..and closed her eyes. She felt her back being turned towards the window and then a force quickly began to pull her towards it..She waited..expecting yo crash through the window..but she didn't feel anything yet..So she opened her eyes..and realized that she was already about a mile away from the hanger abd she was flying in mid air. When she looked back at the hanger..ahe noticed that the hanger's window was still perfect and unbroken. She then noticed that she was being taken over a dingy ,dirty, horrible town that was messed up from head to toe..So bad that the random horses she saw could barely walk on the ground..since the ground was so
cracked. She was quickly taken over this place to another city that appeared to be the same city accept that it was beautiful..everything looked as if it had just bern built...the trees and plants looked healthy and colorful..the ground looked as if it had just been paved to perfection. She then was put down at a bus stop..and as she was being sat down at thid bus stop..she could see the bus approaching. That's the end.

I remember my mom telling me about this dream many times in the past..before I accepted the Lord for myself. Well me and my moms relationship has always been great but it has changed and become more great and more spiritual as she has seen me grow in my relationship with Jesus Christ. She has always believed and heard from our Lord in dreams and visions and in the spirit..but she has just now began to try harder to follow more commandments and even spend more time in her word. Its amazing.

Ok..so..though my mom had this dream many years ago..She told me on May 3 2012..at dinner...that on Sunday (April 30,2012) part of that dream came true...and she had not realized it until the Lord brought it to her attention.

My mom has been through a lot dealing with friends who have done her horribly..my dad..who left us...her sisters
hating our family and proving so by using witchcraft against my mom. There was so much built up in my mom that she always felt as if she were drowning.

On Sunday..my mom got her knees and began to pray and gave EVERT SINGLE thing to THE LORD! She didn't reallly even mean to.She said she was just praying to Him and asking for help and praising Him when in the blink of an eye..every worry..every issue..everything about her past...literally became her past and was of no importance to her any longer. She said she felt different and happy and worry free and bouncy and light on her feet. She then asmed the Lord what just happened and she was told.."remember the dream about the hanger." She then realized all that just happened and she has been overjoyed since then.

She said she is happy with all that she has even though it may not look like much..She said she needs nothing else..

She also said that she is waiting for someone. She doesn't know who it is but that she is waiting and that she feels like something good is coming very soon. My mom doeant know much about the rapture and doesn't expect anything like that to happen!

BUT. I KNOW!!! and the things that she was saying made me feel like it was closer than ever. My mom kept saying that she thinks she is going to get married soon. She said she has been getting deep feelings and has had dreams about getting married..She said that someone is waiting for her and praying for her and that she knows its going to happen. My mom thinks it will be a regular guy from earth..but as she was speaking to me..I could hear and I had a feeling in my spirit that said..It was our Lord Jesus who is coming to marry her and coming to give gifts in abundance!

I'm hoping for a May rapture family!

I HOPE THIS ALSO ENCOURAGES! GOD BLESS

Valerie, I am so sorry about all the attacks. I will be praying for you and Lora. I will also pray for the rest of your family.

Heidi,

Thanks so much for praying for us! I could sense that someone has been doing so. May God meet all your needs too. I hope you got a place to live by now!

God Bless

Valerie

Hi Kalan,

Thanks for sharing this Kalan, however, it was a dream, therefore, your post belongs, in the other forum!!! Dreams, vision, Prophecy forum! Would you copy it and paste it over there, and let Kathy or myself know when you've done it, and we'll deleted from here. Thanks!

By the way, April 29th, 2012 was on Sunday, not April 30th; was on Monday! I should know it was my Birthday! LOL!

Blessings!

Valerie

I'm sorry. I thought that I should have posted it there but I didn't due to it being a response. Please forgive me. That mistake will not happen again. Feel free to delete my reply at any time. I'll probably repost it later in the dreams and prophecy section. Again..I'm sorry.

I Pray for you and your daughter's attacks Sister Valerie...and for any other brother or sister who gets attacked in these last days.

God Bless you all

Thanks Texas Sue. I really did not understand 5 and 6 but that is alright.

I'm sorry for all the attacks. I am having my fair share too. I feel your Blessed Hope spirit because I want to go home too. I will pray.

Bob, there is an episode of Jack Van Impe where he gives his mathmatical formula for determinging the year of Jesus' return which I think Valerie has posted on a thread. I just can't remember which one. When I heard him give that a year or so ago I didn't want to believe it because I didn't want to wait another year. Now in 2012, it is reassuring to know that it is possibly 2012.

On point number 6, it was a reference to a frenchman named Rene Thibault who calculated probable time of the last pope being in office. It was discussed by Tom Horn and Chris Putnam on Prophecy In The News. Here it is part 1 and 2.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I was sitting here thinking about what life will be like here when we are gone in the rapture. All of what was once good and trusted will be hijacked and corrupted by evil ones and twisted and contorted for their use to manipulate the poor souls who will be left here.

Once I was sitting watching a program on TBN, I would say at least 10 years ago when I heard in my spirit, "this network will become the tool of the antichrist" It shocked me so that I sat straight up on the couch. I am remembering that now and knowing it will be true. After we are gone, church will still meet on Sundays, tv programming on "christian" networks will play but it will all be twisted and politically correct. The true ministers, priests and believers will all be called out and up. But there will be the counterfeit always and after we are gone that is who will be in charge.

Only those who read the true Bible, which I believe is the King James, or have the word hidden in their hearts and respond to the the call of the Holy Spirit during that time will have a chance to finally come to the Lord and know the truth.

I know there will be many to whom strong delusion will come but I believe that it is to those who forcefully, deliberately chose to reject God completely before the rapture. There are always those in the mushy middle who are not sold out in either direction, just careless and noncommittal. These are the ones who will be in a race for their lives regarding who the true God, the real Jesus is. God help them.

Due to information that has come to light about things happening this month, hoping and praying more than ever that we will have a MAY RAPTURE DATE. Ascension Day is the 17th and Pentecost on the 27th. Either of those days of anywhere inbetween would be wonderful. TIME TO FLY AWAY!

I hope'n' pray that too, T/Sue. I am sooo very sick to death of this miserable sesspool of a world, and I want very much to leave it, and go home to our Heavenly home.

It's like that song says--"This isn't my world anymore, and there's absolutely nothing to hold me here any longer."

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, AND RESCUE US OFF THIS PLANET!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

We are like nightlights. Its dark out there! When the people who get their direction and light from Jesus are gone, when the Jesus reflectors like the moon are gone/dark, how dark it will be. How much easier is it to light a candle from a fire source than starting from scratch? Please God, that believers in the tribulation years are able to find your word and find one another.

Jesus is so much better than they or we have imagined

Thanks Texas Sue. I did not exactly know about the Pope prophecy. If you decide to watch these 2 videos you will hear that even John Edwards had something to say about the year 2012 and the beginning of the time of the end.

He was the man that gave the sermon about Hell that is still around today.

*If Russia and the USA are trusted allies to train together, then will the US troops be welcome to train in Russian cities?
*If they are together in joint military trust, which nation is sovereign while the exercises are going on?
*Who is giving the orders?
*What banner do they serve under?
*Has the UN or some other configuration been given more control over Americans than Americans have been told?
*Where is Congress on this?

Come back Yeshua. Where You go, I will go. Your God will be my God. "Spread the corner of your garment over me, since you are a kinsman-redeemer."
Come back

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"

Hey Sue, one possibility for the current pope to be replaced outside of retirement or death is......

He could rise to meet Jesus in the air, be changed in the twinkling of an eye and then, the next pope would be chosen

Maranatha

I found the Jack Van Impe generation formula. It is at about the 3 minute point on this video:

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Amen Texas Sue, a big Amen!

2012 will be our departure for Heaven! Don't know the day or hour, but I know the season is now, and the Rapture is at hand.

I can't wait to leave this evil world behind!

Only Jesus can bring back the light to this dark gloomy world.

Time to leave Sue, it's time to go home!

Maranatha!

Valerie