Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PPSIMMONS' Youtube account closed!!!

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Pastor Carl Gallups and his Christian Apologetics youtube page ppsimmons.

For those of you who are not familiar with his page, he produced hundreds of EXCELLENT high quality videos on a variety of Christian topics: Atheism, Evolution, Bible Prophecy, and of course exposing the Evil One.

Well as of TODAY his channel has been taken offline. Please see the Link.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/youtube-pulls-plug-on-christian-videos/

I believe he is in the process of mirroring everything to https://www.youtube.com/user/carlgallups

Grace and Peace

Re: PPSIMMONS' Youtube account closed!!!

Makes me wonder how much longer World Net Daily will be online since they are always blowing the whistle, waving a red flag and publishing the truth about all the underhanded and illegal activities of the government and media. I am glad Carl Gallups is putting up his own channel.

Somehow I feel that his channel shutdown is directly linked to his support of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigations.

"Fair use for education and discussion purposes"
"For your discernment"

Its persecution And discrimination. Youtube tolerates many uploads that lean to ungodly behaviour. Say something against Christ and it would stand, but have posts like PPSimmons and because someone disagrees, its gone. Free speech in America is dying.

Psalm 12
1 Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth;
for the faithful fail from among the children of men.

2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbor:
with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

3 The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips,
and the tongue that speaketh proud things:

4 who have said, With our tongue will we prevail;
our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy,
now will I arise, saith the LORD;
I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

6 The words of the LORD are pure words:
as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD,
thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

8 The wicked walk on every side,
when the vilest men are exalted.

The wicked are on the top of nations and at the bottom rung of societies.
The wicked are on the left and right spectrum of politics.
The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.

Where are the men who seek God?
They face persecution
They face censorship
They are out voted
They are ridiculed
They are ignored
They are socially avoided
They are found on their knees looking for God.
They are looking for Jesus to return.
The faithful fail from among the children of men.
Come back Lord Jesus

Thank you Regina for your posting of relevant scriptures!

This is in fact nothing more than the beginning of "mainstream" persecution of Christian values and speech. Though this has been steadily increasing in the last few years, I have seen nothing like what has been allowed to happen in the last few months. IE Federal Government taking down "Conspiracy" Websites under the Guise of Internet Crime Task Force?! without any due process of Law or proving any crime has been committed. Now on to Youtube where if you are speaking out what they characterize as "hate speech" they can take you offline at their whim. Unbelievable!

All they have done is continually harass Carl Gallups and his ministry via this process.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

HOWEVER OUR LORD IS THE ALMIGHTY AND HIS WILL BE DONE!

Grace and Peace!