Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A False Christ ....Watch out for this one, He states June 30, 2012......!

Matthew 24:5

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

This False Christ(Messiah) is suppose transform himself on June 30,2012...he says 666 is the number of wisdom...this is a lie from the pits of hell...Huge billboard here in Toronto, where I live (I have not seen it as I don't frequent that area, Bloor & Jane)..promoting him and his cult. People are having the number 666 tattooed..take a look at the pictures and billboard...!

I think this one is living off the donations that people sent him, and his ex wife...it's all about money...! What a deception, and people are falling for it...unbelievable but true!

HE IS ONE OF MANY WHOM WILL CLAIM TO BE JESUS OUR MESSIAH, BUT HE HAS A STRANGE TWIST, STATING THAT THOSE WHOM HAVE THE NUMBER WILL BE SAVED AND THOSE THAT DON'T WILL BE DESTROYED!!!

WHAT A SCAM!!!

Here's a snippet from the article:

The url is listed below;

---------------

"The world’s not going to end. What is going to end is the system…. All the governments and the currencies will fall. The new government of the 666 will take over,” she said.

The group’s billboards feature a picture of Mr. de Jesus, with such messages as “666, number of wisdom” or “Countdown to the transformation June 30, 2012.” The group is eyeing billboard locations in Ottawa and Kitchener as well, she said. Growing in Grace has also put up billboards in at least 10 countries, including the U.S., Brazil and Puerto Rico, Ms. Cooley said.

Mr. de Jesus, whom followers lovingly call “Dad,” had a vision in 1973 while living in Massachusetts of two angels coming to him. “The body of Christ manifested in Jose de Luis de Jesus, and all of a sudden, that’s when he knew,” Ms. Cooley said.

By 1986, he founded Growing in Grace, or Cresciendo en Gracia, in 1986 in Puerto Rico. His teachings are based on the writings of the Apostle Paul, Ms. Cooley says.

The group has come under fire and accused of being a cult."

continues at url below:

Regina Albarracin of Pembroke Pines, Fla., whose son Alvaro became estranged from his family after he joined Growing in Grace, said its members are “brainwashed.”http://life.nationalpost.com/2012/05/01/the-time-is-finished-religious-sect-erects-billboards-in-toronto-ahead-of-the-transformation/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NP_Top_Stories+%28National+Post+-+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Googl

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: A False Christ ....Watch out for this one, He states June 30, 2012......!

Give me a break!

Kathy G.
Give me a break!

That makes two of us, eh! Kath!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

The surprising thing is not that he is proclaiming himself to be Christ but that so many are believing it and giving him money! How pitiful.

Why, even Jesus warned us about this in Matthew 24:23,24 (KJV)...

23--Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24--For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Didn't He!?

Maranatha!
Tammy