Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benjamin Netanyahu's Father Died Monday

The 102 year old father of Benjamin Netanyahu died on Monday. In this Jerusalem Post article today, surprisingly, the first letters of condolence to Netanyahu were from Abbas and Fayhed of Palestine. It says that Sen. John Kerry came by the house to extend sympathy and that Mitt Romney sent condolences. There is NO MENTION of any contact or expression of sympathy from the arrogant O. How pathetic and how embarassing for the citizens of our country. Obama is such a small man that he cannot even step outside his own feelings to at least express sympathy on behalf of our country to Israel's bereaved leader. Really shows what he is made of doesn't it. Perhaps it is even more glaringly apparent of what he isn't.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=268306

Re: Benjamin Netanyahu's Father Died Monday

Netanyahu is expected to announce the date of the Israeli elections next week. Speculation has suggested that the date will be moved up somewhere between July and September 7th. Makes one wonder if he has plans to attack Iran before the elections or wait until after the elections where there is a chance he will not be re-elected. Also have to wonder how his state of mind with his father's death will influence his decision making concerning Iran.

T/Sue, last night, just before falling asleep, I prayed for Bibi & his family, over the passing of his father. B/c I just know deep in my heart, that Senior (but a soon to be a much younger-looking 102-year-old) Netanyahu is in heaven for but a short time...waiting to be reunited with his family.

Thank you for sharing this sad-but-happy news with us.

Maranatha!
Tammy

It is sad news and I pray that the Netanyahu family is leaning on God for peace and assurance in this season of grief. It is wonderful though that his father not only lived to the age of 102 but was in good shape and involved in life right to the moment of his departure. According to Paslm 91, God blesses with long life. He must have been a very good father to raise a son like Bibi and give such a great man to Israel as a leader.