Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gods Final Warning! The most important video you will ever watch in your life! (April 30, 2012)

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Re: Gods Final Warning! The most important video you will ever watch in your life! (April 30, 2012)

Shelby,

Thanks so much for posting this video!

This is a must read for all watchers!!!

Many of us have been sensing that something big is going to happen anytime now; and wow, this information sure opens the door, to more Bible prophecy to be fulfilled.

I think I will post copies of this on several different threads, to make sure no one misses watching and listening to it; giving you credit for posting it. Sure looks like we're going home this year for certain, and it could be any day now!

Maranatha!

God Bless!

Valerie

Re: Gods Final Warning! The most important video you will ever watch in your life! (April 30, 2012)

Shelby, I say DITTO!!! to Valerie's above post, re: your video.

When I saw the Rapture date(s) possibilities, I was absolutely thrilled!!! For that brought my recent Jesus sent dream to mind of hopefully being fulfilled...and that our time on earth is getting shorter 'n' shorter.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. We already know Zero's AC identity, don't we, Val!?

P.S. #2 -- Btw, Val, I love your avatar photo of Jesus!!!

I agree Valerie!
This video is a must watch for the watchers!
Thanks for spreading it around. That's why I posted it here, in hopes that people would watch it and share it.
Time is getting shorter and shorter. We are so close to going home!!!

Thanks for your comment as well, Tammy!