Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MARK W!!!!!

Surprise discovery - today is also Mark W's birthday. A big Texas HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!! Didn't know this until you signed in on Valerie's birthday thread. The secret is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MARK W!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK W!!!

Hope that all your birthday wishes come true.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Oh, we can't leave out Mark!
Happy Birthday brother Mark!
Much love and blessings to you today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!! Just got up from a nap and thanks to Texas Sue's eagle eye, we get to wish another RITAN family member Happy Birthday and hope it's your last on this earth.....uhhhh.... you know what I mean by that, right? Hope we're all celebrating together soon. YSIC - Shirley

LOL! I think he does, Shirley! Not through death, but through the Rapture!

In the meantime, happy birthday, Mark!!

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Mark!
Happy birthday to you!"

And may it be your last before the Rapture!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!

MAY THE LORD RICHLY BLESS YOU WITH THE ABUNDANCE OF HIS LOVE AND TENDER MERCIES!!!!

Wow!!! I wasn't expecting this!!

Thanks everybody this was waaayyyyy unexpected. I was quite taken back to hear that Valerie and I have the same birthday.

Thanks for thinking of me....it really means a lot. My wife and I have been through some pretty difficult times here lately (not between each other) but on another matter. Sue knows a little bit about it. To be honest, when a person endures a satanic attack like we have experienced most recently...it leaves a person a bit disillusioned and down. We've been slowly making a come-back.

"This" really brightened my day and I want to just say...THANKS from the bottom of my heart and God bless you all richly. We will all be home soon and no more tears, no more heartaches and no more devil.

A special thanks to Texas Sue. Really loved the video!

Mark

Kathy G.
LOL! I think he does, Shirley! Not through death, but through the Rapture!

In the meantime, happy birthday, Mark!!

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Mark!
Happy birthday to you!"

And may it be your last before the Rapture!

I'm counting on that, Kathy.

Thank you, Kathy, Shelby, Tammy, Kristi and Texas Sue.

Happy Birthday Mark. Hope next year you will be celebrating in your heavenly mansion.
I am talking about the rapture too. I certainly don't want you to get hit by a bus or something. LOL. I'm just kidding.

Best wishes to you.

heidi
Happy Birthday Mark. Hope next year you will be celebrating in your heavenly mansion.
I am talking about the rapture too. I certainly don't want you to get hit by a bus or something. LOL. I'm just kidding.

....or a tornado. We have a thunderstorm blowing up to the west of us right now. But...no problems, we are covered by the Blood of Jesus.
heidi
Best wishes to you.

Thanks Heidi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK! HAPPY TO SHARE THIS WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOU! HOPING THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE TONIGHT, THE DAY IS NOT OVER AS YET!

HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY!
SO HOW OLD ARE YOU MARK?

GOD BLESS YOU!

VALERIE

Valerie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK! HAPPY TO SHARE THIS WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOU! HOPING THE RAPTURE TAKES PLACE TONIGHT, THE DAY IS NOT OVER AS YET!

SO HOW OLD ARE YOU MARK?

GOD BLESS YOU!

VALERIE

I had a great day today and hope you did too, Valerie. Well wishes from more people than I expected. It was a good feeling and I didn't realize how badly I needed it. Finished off the day by charcoaling me and the wife a THICK New York Strip steak.

It's a good day for a birthday...is it not? Happy Birthday back to you in case you missed my birthday wish to you on your birthday thread.

A fellow HS classmate-graduate said earlier today, we are a "1953 classic"

I'm 59....and holding. Sooo, the Rapture HAS to happen this year.

Mark, it is time for things to go right and looks like that turn has come for you. Be filled with joy because our redemption draws near!! So glad you had a great day!

Texas Sue
Mark, it is time for things to go right and looks like that turn has come for you. Be filled with joy because our redemption draws near!! So glad you had a great day!

I believe AND receive that, Sue. Thanks for being such a good friend (and intercessor).

I hope you had a good birthday Mark : )

Bob D
I hope you had a good birthday Mark : )

Bob D,

I did and thanks for asking. I'm really quite humbled by all of these "well wishes" and attention. Hope I didn't take anything away from Valerie as this started out about her "special" day.

I didn't realize how much I needed a spiritual boost...and all the good people here responded!

THANK YOU ALL, RFTH.

Mark W
Valerie

SO HOW OLD ARE YOU MARK?

GOD BLESS YOU!

VALERIE

I had a great day today and hope you did too, Valerie. Well wishes from more people than I expected. It was a good feeling and I didn't realize how badly I needed it. Finished off the day by charcoaling me and the wife a THICK New York Strip steak.

It's a good day for a birthday...is it not? Happy Birthday back to you in case you missed my birthday wish to you on your birthday thread.

A fellow HS classmate-graduate said earlier today, we are a "1953 classic"

I'm 59....and holding. Sooo, the Rapture HAS to happen this year.

Mark, I had an Awesome Day, dear Brother in Christ, and I'm so glad you did too!!! Thanks again for your Birthday greetings! April 29th is a great day for a Birthday, I totally agree, in fact it's the best day of the whole year to be born on, although some may not agree with us here

Since you're 59 and a "1953 classic", and I just turned 65 surely I must be a "1947 classic" just like the movie that came out that year "Miracle on 34th street"!!!

Yes I'm holding on too, this must be the year for our Rapture!!!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. We all could use a spiritual boost from time to time Mark, therefore, I was very excited to know that some other person on the forum has their Birthday on the same day. I'm glad it lifted you up,
and I was more than happy to share that day with you, and anyone else born on that day!