Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!!! :)

Fair Use for Information and discussion purposes

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday Valerie!!!

Praise the Lord for blessing us all with YOU!!!

And Praise the Lord for all the work he's done through YOU!!!

Now have some fun on your Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS!!!!!!

Calvin

I THANK THE LORD, I'M STILL HERE ON MY 65TH BIRTHDAY TODAY! THANKS BE TO GOD!!! WITHOUT JESUS, I WOULD HAVE DIED LONG AGO! JESUS IS THE REASON I'M STILL HERE! PRAISE GOD!

THANK YOU SUE, DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST FOR STARTING THIS THREAD!!! FUNNY & BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS! I'M SMILING!!! YOU'RE SUCH A BLESSING TO ME, AND TO ALL HERE AT RFTH. THANKS FOR REMEMBER ME!!! GOD LOVES YOU SIS, AND SO DO!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY, SUN IS SHINING, AND THE SKY IS CLEAR. MY HUSBAND, OUR CHILDREN,AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE TAKEN ME OUT TO DINNER, AND WE'LL BE CELEBRATING AT OUR DAUGHTER'S HOME...! I'LL BE BACK EARLY EVENING, SINCE THE GRANDKIDS HAVE TO GET TO BED EARLY, NEXT DAY BEING A SCHOOL DAY.

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

THANK SO MUCH PHILIP & CALVIN, FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND VIDEO GREETING! I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO DO SO. GOD BLESS YOU!

I'LL GET BACK ONLINE LATER THIS EVENING, AS I'M GETTING READY TO CELEBRATE A NEW CHAPTER IN MY LIFE, OFFICIALLY AS A SENIOR AND A PENSIONER!!! LOL!!!

WOULD BE GREAT IF THE RAPTURE HAPPENED TODAY, THEN WE COULD ALL CELEBRATE TOGETHER!!!

CALVIN, THE NUMBER 29 MEANS DEPARTURE DOESN'T IT!!! LOL!!! REGARDLESS, WE'LL ALL CELEBRATE THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB SOON!

IN JESUS' LOVE,

Valerie

P.S. CAPS, BECAUSE, I'M EXCITED...NOT SHOUTING!!! LOL!!

Happy Birthday Valerie!!!

You are such a blessing and so loved!

AMEN - HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!! What a blessing you are to so many..... I just want to thank you for all you do for us your family in Christ. I pray we get to go home SOON!!!

Happy Birthday dear Valerie. We love you. Thank you for all that you do. Thank you for RFTH. Hopefully we will celebrate your next birthday in your mansion in heaven.

Valerie Happy Birthday!!!!!

May the Lord continue to Bless you! Thank you so much for all the work you put into making this forum blessed and a pleasant environment for everyone to come to. This forum has blessed all of us in so many ways. I am sure your reward will be big in heaven. God bless you
My Birthday is coming up this week as well I was hoping I could celebrate it in heaven, But I guess I will just have to wait and see. It would be pretty cool if we celebrated yours in heaven. The day is not over yet

God bless you
Lucy

Well...Happy Birthday, Valerie!!!! I won't have any problems remembering your birthday because it is my birthday as well.

What are the odds???!!!

Valerie, I'm in complete total agreement with all our above fellow RFTHees, re: your 65th birthday.

I hope that all your wishes come true...especially our much yearned-for wish of all.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Happy birthday Valerie! Along with RFTHers, here is another thank you for all you do. You gather the body of Christ to encourage one another. Thankyou Thankyou

sparkling roses ... Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy birthday, Valerie!!

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday, dear Valerie!
Happy birthday to you!"

And may it be your last before the Rapture!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!!

BE BLESSED IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO. MAY FATHER GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF HIS HEART AND MEET YOUR EVERY NEED.

WOW, THANK YOU EVERYONE SO VERY MUCH! WHAT A SURPRISE, SO MANY WELL WISHERS HERE!!! MARK, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR BROTHER IN CHRIST! I'M HAPPY TO SHARE THIS DAY WITH YOU! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.

I'M SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THIS FAMILY HERE IN CHRIST, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RAPTURE TO HAPPEN SO THAT WE CAN FINALLY GO HOME!

THIS IS ONE OF MY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAYS YET! I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WITH MY FAMILY, THE 8 OF US!!! WE WENT TO A NICE RESTAURANT AND ATE A VARIETY OF DELICIOUS DISHES, AND THEN BACK AT OUR DAUGHTER'S HOUSE, WE HAD STRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE AND I OPENED MY GIFTS. I'LL ALWAYS CHERISH THEIR GENEROSITY AND LOVING KINDNESS, WHICH MADE THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY!
THANKS BE TO GOD FOR A WONDERFUL FAMILY HERE ON RFTH, AND SAME GREAT FAMILY AT HOME.

BLESSINGS AND LOVE IN JESUS!

VALERIE

Valerie
WOW, THANK YOU EVERYONE SO VERY MUCH! WHAT A SURPRISE, SO MANY WELL WISHERS HERE!!! MARK, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR BROTHER IN CHRIST! I'M HAPPY TO SHARE THIS DAY WITH YOU! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.
VALERIE

Thank you Valerie. Its an honor to share this day with you and hope all your wishes come true as well. I believe we don't have long to wait to see that happen either.

Scroll down and you'll see a small picture of me taken yesterday on my Birthday, by the waitress at the restaurant . I was about ready to go with my purse strap crossed over my shoulder, when to my surprise, the waitress serving us came out with a piece of cake and a lit candle singing Happy Birthday. My daughter had it arranged unbeknown to me. My family joined in singing along with her!!! Lol! Surprise!! LOL!!

Then back at our daughter's house, they brought the big cake out with the number 65 on it and started singing all over again!!! Not bad, 2 songs for the price of 1 Birthday. It was great!!!

Not bad for 65...I feel 20 years old, look 30, & act 15 add them together and I'm at my perfect age 65!!!
LOL!!! If only any of it was true!!!! LoL!

Yay!!!Finally valerie I get to meet you LOL!! In picture anyway :)

It brought such a smile to my face this morning to see your picture I was like " ahhhhh so this is our Valerie, coool ( then I smiled)"

Now I will be able to pick you out of a crowd in heaven! LOL

God Bless You Valerie! I hope your Birthday yesterday was filled with Love and Joy.

Lucy

Valerie, I am so happy to hear what a wonderful time you had on your special day. Also love the picture!!

I can't forget you Valerie. I am glad you had a good time. You look good. : )

Lucy
Yay!!!Finally valerie I get to meet you LOL!! In picture anyway :)

It brought such a smile to my face this morning to see your picture I was like " ahhhhh so this is our Valerie, coool ( then I smiled)"

Now I will be able to pick you out of a crowd in heaven! LOL

God Bless You Valerie! I hope your Birthday yesterday was filled with Love and Joy.

Lucy

Lucy, I have an awesome time on my Birthday, it was filled with much Love and Joy. It was just a small taste of the Love and Joy we'll experience in Heaven!

I'm glad I made you smile! Yes you will be able to pick me out in a crowd, just look for a woman with white hair, and a big smile to boot! LOL!!! Can't wait to be young again, now that will be a treat. So how will I recognize you Lucy?...Will you be the one shouting for joy and bouncing up and down!!! LOL!!

God Bless!

Valerie

Texas Sue
Valerie, I am so happy to hear what a wonderful time you had on your special day. Also love the picture!!

Thanks Sue, it was awesome!!! You know that's the exact thing I said to my daughter once they gave me the picture at the restaurant; not bad, I like it, good picture, for my age...LOL!!!

Blessings!

Valerie

Bob D
I can't forget you Valerie. I am glad you had a good time. You look good. : )

Thanks Bob,

I had an awesome time, filled with much love and joy!

I look not bad for 65, however, I'd rather look young again, and have the strength, energy, that comes with youth instead.

Blessings!

Valerie

Valerie,

I will be the one jumping for Joy, running around everywhere saying WOW!! to everything, smelling the flowers, OOOOOOOOH and AHHHHHing at everything I see. Also if you see someone being extra curious asking a hundred and one questions, yep! that will probably be me. :)

Really Valerie I can't wait to see heaven and to meet everyone up there and you can bet I will ask to see you and everyone else on the rapture forum. As the scriptures says " How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together" The RFTH has become my second family in Christ apart from my church Family. I pray always for you all, although sometimes I have to giggle and tell God I don't know your real names so I just use the usernames LOL, There is only one person on this forum I know personally, everyone else I will have to be content with meeting in heaven :)

God bless you all:)
Lucy