Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS","/ WORD is catching like fire with his students.

This message was posted a couple of times in the past.
But with a new twist that his former students are catching the message about Jesus!

Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes" & "For Your Discernment"

This following video is an interview with one of Rabbi Kaduri's students. Please continue to pray for the name of Yeshua is being high and lifted up and many Orthodox Jews are coming to faith. Pray that the spirit of fear is broken that those hidden ones may come forth and declare His name in public with boldness.

For other videos concerning Israel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/salvation7771

Re: Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS","/ WORD is catching like fire with his students.

Mary, as I watched the second video with the Jewish rabbi who believes Jesus is Messiah and his Christian friend, I could feel the joy of the Holy Spirit rise up inside. Such joy, such happiness that the APPLE of HIS EYE is turning to the SON!!! TO JESUS for salvation and for hope. This is so wonderful. It reminds me of Paul writing in Romans that "all Israel will be saved". We are seeing it happen in front of our eyes by these reports. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah! Praise GOD for Jesus' death, burial and resurrection from the dead!

Re: Orthodox Rabbi Reveals Name of Messiah "JESUS","/ WORD is catching like fire with his students.

AMEN,AMEN,AMEN MARY AND TEXAS SUE!!!! It makes me so happy to see this and know the Holy Spirit is heavily at work in beloved Israel..... surely these are the last MINUTES!!!

Yes !!!! We are seeing God draw his people to himself. And soon His full attention will be on Israel!

Re: Rabbi-WORD is catching

Awesome posting.Thank you for this amazing documented update & even the earlier video. It stands as quite an indicator to me that the time of the Gentiles is drawing to a close. Yeahhhh!!
Time to be ready. Let us - surrender all to live for Jesus , love all & forgive all. I am excitedly watching , praying & occupying until His soon return.

Re: Rabbi-WORD is catching

DITTO!!! to ALL your above posts!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

HalleluYah

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purpose"
Added color is from me
Praise God, how close are we to the two witnesses appearing and the 144,000 being sealed? Very close.

Isaiah 43:3
For I am Yahweh your God, the holy
one of Israel, your Savior

Psalm 53:6, KJV
Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! When God bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.

Paul talking in Romans 11, KJV

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness? 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? 16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. 22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.