Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The antichrist may be nimrod.. (?) Interesting watch.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION OR DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Just found this video interesting. Not saying yeay or nay on all of it. Watch till the end.

Re: The antichrist may be nimrod.. (?) Interesting watch.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION OR DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Here's another one. Ive never heard this guy before. I know alot of people say Obama is the antichrist. When Obama was 'in' i really thought of him as a 'john the baptist'/ forerunner of the antichrist ... just as this guy thinks perhapse. I really don't know.

Any discussion on this?

k, im gonna start a conversation with myself. Maybe that's why all the genome/cloning thing is going on. I some think obama is a clone, along with others of his family etc. Mabye he was an expirament before they acutally attempted the 'resurrecting' of the body of nimrod - or the guy who's going to be the antichrist.

maybe that WAS the point of mummification, to perserve the DNA for later when the technology advanced enough to create their body, so that their spirit 'resurrected' once again?? Maybe they weren't as weird as we think, except they are doing that through the 'dark forces' - satan.

Does it say anywhere in the bible how long the beast was dead before he resurrected? maybe in essence, this is the 'second coming' of the antichrist to set up his kingdom on earth once again?

Comeflyintothesky, a thought has been rolling around in my mind about the fact that the AC is called "the son of perdition" and that Judas who betrayed Christ was also called "the son of perdition. These are the only two people in the Bible given that label; however, this is a singular reference - ONE son of perdition. It shows a connection between Judas and the AC and the only thing that makes sense is that at the last supper it says that satan entered into Judas and he went out from the room, of course, to betray Jesus. "THE son of perdition" must be satan who also enters into the AC at some point in time.

With several tyrants of the past I think satan "entered" into them to wreak destruction; men such as Nimrod, Judas, Antiochus Ephiphanes, Caligula, Hitler. Revelation says that the beast from the pit is named Apollyon, meaning Destroyer. I think it is the same entity - Lucifer, satan, the destroyer, the anti-christ. He has to have a physical body to operate in the natural realm, so different physical bodies throughout history, same evil personality.

true, satan has more than likely entered these people in the past. I guess im wondering if they are trying to re-create the body for the antichrist. Or if they aren't, he's potentially going to be in a Nephilim body maybe - a hybrid. ??

Comeflyintothesky,

I agree with Texas Sue, the beast is Satan, and he incarnates himself into the bodies of those in the past as Sue mentioned.
He is the one and same that will incarnate, in Obama's body, whom will enter and control this already wicked person whom will allow Satan or Beelzebub's to have his way.

Remember Satan whom was Lucifer, a beautiful Angel of Light, after his fall from heaven, was changed into a hideous demonic body! Therefore, he searches what body he can incarnate and use it to accomplish
his demonic deeds against God. His personality is
his nature, to roam the earth, kill, & destroy just the very opposite of our Lord Jesus! Jesus came to give us life eternal with God and restore our relationship with the Father!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I've never heard that the beast and the antichrist were one in the same. I have always understood them to be an unholy trinity. Beast, AC, False Prophet. . .

They are. Or, rather, will be. Two men doing Satan's work, sad to say.

From what I have understood based on all the teaching I have heard over the years, the beast and the antichrist are the same being. Just two different names descriptive of his nature. It is something to consider and very possible that the human body he inhabits could be a clone or a hybrid. He only has to be part human.

That is something that folks a few years ago would not have even known was possible but is now due to the advances in knowledge and technology. My grandmother constantly read the bible and studied end times prophecy but she could not have conceived of such a thing in her day.

The beast and the Antichrist are one and the same person. The term, "man of sin," also describes this man. The False Prophet, on the other hand, is a different man altogether.

Valerie
Comeflyintothesky,

I agree with Texas Sue, the beast is Satan, and he incarnates himself into the bodies of those in the past as Sue mentioned.
He is the one and same that will incarnate, in Obama's body, whom will enter and control this already wicked person whom will allow Satan or Beelzebub's to have his way.

Remember Satan whom was Lucifer, a beautiful Angel of Light, after his fall from heaven, was changed into a hideous demonic body! Therefore, he searches what body he can incarnate and use it to accomplish
his demonic deeds against God. His personality is
his nature, to roam the earth, kill, & destroy just the very opposite of our Lord Jesus! Jesus came to give us life eternal with God and restore our relationship with the Father!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I agree w/U totally, Valerie!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy