Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Urgent prayer request

Praying for you, may God give you peace and rest in your soul. Electronic hug to you!!!! We are all behind you!

Praying for you too Kristi

Praying for you as well Kristi!

You're welcome, I hope it will help you as well!

Blessings!

Valerie

I have a praise report! I e-mailed the landlord today and let her know that I have exhausted all options. I told her that I could pay the remainder of the rent on the 3rd, I told her that I would be late for May's rent as I am starting a work from home job, but then I would be caught up after May. She e-mailed me back and said to make sure that I pay April's late fee on the 3rd. Thank you Father!!!!!! Hang in there Heidi, your help is on it's way!

Heidi, were you on a lease, or month to month? Did you sign any papers or anything? Im not sure if the laws are different where you live (im assuming slightly), but if you had already given your 'notice' then the landlord CAN make other arrangements for others to take over for when you had said you are moving.(obviously because they have to keep their income coming in)

I don't know what else to say. I am a landlord and if someone is on a month-to-month basis and have given their one month notice as stated in our contract, I am able to show/make arrangements for the next person to take over. If I don't make those arrangements, and the former tenant leaves as they said they would - then I lose income - and that's how I eat.

I would say read your contract if you have one.

I do pray that she is reasonable based on your circumstance if she can be a bit lenient. You might have a case as to the DATE cause monday is the end of the month. Most landlords go by the entire month because it's way easier to figure out.

Dear Heidi & Kristi, praying for you both that our Father will make a way where there seems to be no way for you to have a safe, comfortable place to live and a job to provide the income you need for living. Most of all remember the verse, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind". Bind the "spirit of fear", a demon that comes to harass you, and tell it to leave. Declare that you are covered in the blood of Jesus and tell the devils they are to go in the name of Jesus. The Bible says "resist the devil and he will flee from you". It also says "draw near to God and He will draw near to you."

Father, I just pray that Heidi and Kristi will come up under your wings of protection and snuggle in close to your loving heart for them. Provide for their needs according to Your riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. Most of all Father, we are asking for you to tell Jesus to come and get us all and bring us home to You.

Standing in agreement according to Matt. 18:19 with all of you concerning Kristi and Heidi.

You have my prayers Heidi, hopefully your next landlord will be our Lord Jesus Christ!

Kristi, I'm Praising God with you for your good news Sis! I'm glad you'll be able to stay!!!! Thanks be to God for answered prayers!

Heidi, I know God will make a way for you too; we'll continue to keep you in our prayers!

Please watch and listen this video below; it will encourage you in the Lord....I know that you can make it too!!!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Clay, Amen to what you said. I hope and pray with all my heart that my next landlord will be Jesus. Please come Lord.

Valerie, thank you so muh for the lovely and comforting song. I really like it.

Amen Valerie!!!!

Dear Heidi

We are praying for you. Remember Jesus. He did not open his mouth when he was mocked, bashed, flogged or spat upon. You are getting some tribulation. It is getting intense all over. People are loosing the plot. Stay in Forgiveness. Do not let satan consume you. Stay in forgivenes. Forgive, Forgive, Forgive. Listen to Jesus. Go where he says. Be obedient. It is for your benefit.

Shalom John

P.S. Are you sure you do not have to get out of town?

John, thank you so much for your prayers and advice.

what do you mean by "are you sure you don't have to get out of town" do you mean that maybe God does not want me to be in the place where I am now? I have been wanting so badly to leave this city for the longest time. I am trying to find a job first before relocating. a friend of mine who is overseas is coming back in September and I have asked him to please help me find another city to live in when he comes back. It is so hard to do it on my own. he lives in a small city himself and maybe I can relocate to that city or another one. I just need to have some support.

Dear RFTH family,

I am sorry I forgot to put an update to my situation:

I managed to move out of the place on Saturday. I am living with a friend now and will be staying with her until I decide what to do next. (I am thinking about finding work in a smaller city and relocating)

I am at a place now where I am safe and welcome. I also had a message on my voice mail from an organization where I had an interview recently for a part-time job. They asked me to call them back this Monday so maybe they are offering me the position.

Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless you all.