Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHOA! Check out this headline!

On Bill Koenig's website today there is a bulls-eye headline that speaks volumes about where we are in the timeline. Check it out!

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.watch.org/

Netanyahu:
'I could deliver a peace agreement'

Netanyahu speaking in an interview with CNN on Tuesday
Photo / CNN

In an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu says he could bring bring a peace agreement that would work for Israel and Palestine. "I think I could deliver a peace agreement," Netanyahu said. "I could get the Israeli people to follow me if I believe I have a serious partner on the other side willing to make the necessary compromises on the Palestinian side."

What would that deal look like? The Prime Minister said he respects the Palestinian desire for a contiguous state. "I don't want to govern the Palestinians. I don't want them as subjects of Israel or citizens of Israel. I want them to have their own independent state. But a demilitarized state."

Re: WHOA! Check out this headline!

WHOA!!! T/Sue, I wonder what Bibi could mean!? The illegal Pallys already have a state in the Gaza Strip...so, what more could they want (besides Jerusalem)??? Btw, Jerusalem is totally out of THE question for them...and I doubt that Bibi would grant them that wish.

Maranatha!
Tammy

=Texas Sue
In an interview with CNN's Erin Burnett, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu says he could bring bring a peace agreement that would work for Israel and Palestine. "I think I could deliver a peace agreement," Netanyahu said. "I could get the Israeli people to follow me if I believe I have a serious partner on the other side willing to make the necessary compromises on the Palestinian side."

I believe that this is Benjamin Netanyahu's way of saying, "we did 'everything' we could to bring peace to Israel and our neighbors"....(before going to war). BUT, nobody is listening and they aren't going to either. Little Israel (or maybe I should call them "David") and her Goliath neighbors are armed to the teeth like never before. Each nation has the capacity "alone" to take on Israel...if all you are doing is counting manpower, missiles...and WMD's. It doesn't just look to be lopsided....it is VERY lopsided. So as far as peace goes, nobody is listening...for their neighbors believe they have Israel finally cornered.

What they aren't taking into account, is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Another David and Goliath story is unfolding before our very eyes. The Watchers know this as the Gog/Magog War of Ezekiel 38. When this massive battle is concluded and a 1/5 of the survivors are limping home...THEN Israel's enemies are going to DEMAND a peace treaty. The void left in the Mideast will be unreal.

Netanyahu is giving it more shot before it all hits the fan.

Just my .02 worth.

Mark, you are right about Netanyahu making a gesture that will not be accepted or acted upon. That headline though really jumped out at me. We know who will actually come with an agreement - the big AC after the battle you described. It is amazing that every day we hear "PEACE AND SAFETY" from one direction or another - DAILY!!!!! Jesus said it would happen and here it is.