Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
YouTube: God Warns Obama: Let Israel Defend Itself!; 4/26-27 = 49/50 days from Purim!!!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

ALL:

We live only about 30 miles East of the Mississippi River and
any weather that travels through ARKansas comes to us. On
Purim (3/8 ), a VERY large rain storm FILLED the state of
ARKansas and, towards evening, it hit us here in the Delta.

I found out that the "Purim" storm had broken a huge, healthy
oak limb in our yard (the only real damage) and it happened to
also hold a child's rope swing (no more "playing around" might
be the message).

Purim was a "time" when Israel did NOT "play around" with
their enemies.

What's sort of interesting about this post is, "as" I was sitting
here tonight about to go to bed, I had counted from Purim
to Thursday / Friday of this week - April 26-27 - and it comes
to 49-50 days. Or, you could say, the END of "7" weeks and
the beginning of "8" weeks from Purim to this week.

...From: Thursday, March 8, 2012 - Purim
...To: Thursday, April 26, 2012
...It is 49 days
...Or 7 weeks
...7 = Spiritual Completeness
...49 = The Son of Man
...49 = THE WRATH OF GOD
...50 = The Holy Spirit / Pentecost / Jubilee

AND, what's interesting is............

As many of you, I've subscribed to MANY YouTube channels
in the last few months and really do NOT watch them all.

But.................

Before retiring to bed, I just decided to look and saw one that
I hadn't looked at from William Tapley. Now I STRONGLY
DISAGREE with much of what he says, but, I'VE AGREED
with others. Most of my disagreements revolve around his
thoughts about the Catholic Church, but, we'll put that aside.

It just so happened, that he spoke on THIS short YouTube
about an event that occurred on PURIM!!!! Netanyahu gave
Obama a copy of the Book of Esther on Purim. As you know,
Purim tells the story of King Xerxes allowing the Jews to
DEFEND THEMSELVES (as Mr. Tapley says).

Esther 7 (NIV1984)
3 Then Queen Esther answered, “If I have found favor with you, O king, and if it pleases your majesty, grant me my life—this is my petition. And spare my people—this is my request. 4 For I and my people have been sold for destruction and slaughter and annihilation. If we had merely been sold as male and female slaves, I would have kept quiet, because no such distress would justify disturbing the king.”

5 King Xerxes asked Queen Esther, “Who is he? Where is the man who has dared to do such a thing?”

6 Esther said, “The adversary and enemy is this vile Haman.”

Esther 8 (NIV1984)
8 Now write another decree in the king’s name in behalf of the Jews as seems best to you, and seal it with the king’s signet ring—for no document written in the king’s name and sealed with his ring can be revoked.”

9 At once the royal secretaries were summoned—on the twenty-third day of the third month, the month of Sivan. They wrote out all Mordecai’s orders to the Jews, and to the satraps, governors and nobles of the 127 provinces stretching from India to Cush. These orders were written in the script of each province and the language of each people and also to the Jews in their own script and language. 10 Mordecai wrote in the name of King Xerxes, sealed the dispatches with the king’s signet ring, and sent them by mounted couriers, who rode fast horses especially bred for the king.

11 The king’s edict granted the Jews in every city the right to assemble and protect themselves; to destroy, kill and annihilate any armed force of any nationality or province that might attack them and their women and children; and to plunder the property of their enemies.

God Warns Obama: Let Israel Defend Itself!

He may have something here!!!!

INTERESTING, the state of ARKansas on Purim was getting
flooding rains!!!

Heavy rains possible in the south central United States
Five day rainfall totals from 3/8/2012 to 3/13/2012.

HOPEFULLY, we've been in a "5, 6, 7, JESUS!" (week) countdown!!!

"BLESSINGS!!!"

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

Calvin