Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Space shuttle prophecy and sudden destruction may still come to pass.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Remember the prophecy of the space shuttle returning to Earth just before destruction. This may or not qualify. We all assumed it meant returning from space. ???? Space Shuttle Endeavour will head to Los Angeles this fall

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/04/17/space-shuttle-discovery-prepares-for-last-voyage-to-museum/#ixzz1sJILymfe[/color]

Space shuttle Discovery buzzes D.C. on final flight
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/04/17/space-shuttle-discovery-prepares-for-last-voyage-to-museum/#ixzz1sHTANwOp?test=latestnews

Re: Space shuttle prophecy and sudden destruction may still come to pass.

Where is that prophecy? I'd like to read it

I don't remember who had it but it was posted on this site and circulating the internet last March/ April (2011). It described the space shuttle returning to Earth and being destroyed in a "meteor shower". This person also claimed to see the rapture occur. This may have been a false dream or vision and only time will tell. However with a space shuttle in the air and another set to be flown in the future, I thought it bears mentioning.

D. Shadow, that is strange. I have watched that video several times last year and enjoyed watching it. however, when I tried to search for it a few months ago there was a message that it was deleted from youtube "by owner" I think

yesterday, I noticed that the video was on youtube again and I wasn't looking for it. I watched it again. Just google: "red alert mighty rapture dream". His first name is Michael.

I really pray we are going home soon. there have been 2 earthquakes today: 7.0 in Papua New Guinea & 6.5 in Chile.

The following article was sent to me by Raul. Thanks Raul.

SpaceShuttle Enterprise to Fly Over New York City Metro Area April 23
NASA's 747 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft (SCA) with space shuttle Enterprise mounted atop will fly at a relatively low altitude over various parts of the New York City metropolitan area on Monday, April 23, 2012.

The Federal Aviation Administration is coordinating the flight, which is scheduled to occur between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. EDT. **(about the same timing as the twin tower bombings)???
http://www.sacbee.com/2012/04/16/4418428/shuttle-enterprise-to-fly-over.html

This is almost freaky in a way. After the shuttle went up and all was well, I thought the prophecy may have been off a little. Now this is happening. What if it is true? I know when I read it the first time it struck me as being geniune. Who knows what will happen.