Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GODS GRACE! YOU ARE SAVED!! DONT LISTEN TO FALSE DOCTRINE!!

About a week or so ago, I was blessed with a dream from the Lord. I posted it up in the dream section.

In the dream, the rapture was happening, and an angel came to get me, but before she grabbed me, she relayed a message from the Lord Himself saying that I was indeed accepted into Heaven!! Glory to God!

Now, of course, after waking up, I was SO EXCITED, and thanked our Father God and Lord Jesus!!! I was also very humbled!....and here is just ONE of the main reasons why!

This dream confirmed something to me that had already been confirmed based on scriptures ALONE, but now....it had been also confirmed through the mouth of the Lord. Not only that..but I feel this dream was purposely given, so that the Lord could tell me my "End Time Message to preach"

What this dream confirmed to me is that our Father in Heaven Loves us dearly, and is truly and SIMPLY asking..that we have faith in Jesus Christ and all that He does and has done for us! That we try our best to uphold His commandments throughout life, and that we, by no means, deny His name for ANYONE!

Many of you, know little about my personal life. I was saved about 5 months ago! Not that long...I know ..but hey..Im 21 and it's better late than never!!

Here is what I know though!

The Lord has definitely caused me to be humble..Glory to God! I am but a servant to the Lord..I am a sinner...I am not good enough for Heaven on my own and never will be..Im nothin but a poot in the wind without My Father..and My Savior...BUT..a big thing never to forget....is....I and all of us...are CHILDREN of God!!!

In the 5 months I've been saved...I have definitely messed up and sinned..and I still have moments where I mess up..even in these last days.
Do I delight in this..NO...
Do..I want to do better...YES...
Do I try to do better and improve daily...YES!!!...and
Do I allow Jesus to work through me and ask daily that He rights my wrongs and help me to do better...YOU BET!

I am by no means..a perfect person....

BY NOOOO MEEEAAAANS!!

BUT ASK ME ABOUT MY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST..
ASK ME IF I WILL EVER TURN MY BACK ON HIM!...
ASK ME IF I WILL EVER DENY HIS NAME!!!
ASK ME IF HE IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND IF I HAVE FAITH THAT GOD WILL MAKE ALL THINGS WORK FOR MY GOOD!!!
ASK ME IF I KNOW JESUS WILL WORK WITH ME AND HELP ME TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS!!!!

God is my Father and I am His child, and He will never forsake me! He teaches me to walk and talk. He teaches me how to think and be wise. He feeds me milk and then starts to feed me actual food. He sends me out into the world to PRACTICE what He has taught me, and if I mess up He comforts me and sends me back out to try again until I get it right..and as I get better, He gives me more to do!

God has to comfort me and pick me up a lot lol Im one of those messer uppers..but I will NEVER stop trying.

If I know this about myself..then what do you think GOD KNOWS??!! So..with that said...To be told that I was accepted into Heaven BLEW MY MIND!!! and confirmed that....

Ephesians 2:8

New International Version
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

Since that night..It has been on my heart to go to the basics..and preach about God's Grace and love for His children, and to rule out all of the new False Doctrine that has been flying around!! Glory to God!!

I wanted to post a couple other scriptures...

Psalm 106:3 (NASB)
HOW BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO KEEP JUSTICE, WHO PRACTICE RIGHTEOUSNESS AT ALL TIMES!

LEVITICUS 20:8
YOU SHALL KEEP MY STATUTES AND PRACTICE THEM; I AM THE LORD WHO SANCTIFIES YOU

EPHESIANS 5:8-10

8.FOR YOU WERE FORMERLY OF DARKNESS, BUT NOW YOU ARE LIGHT IN THE LORD; WALK AS CHILDREN OF LIGHT
9. FOR THE FRUIT OF THE LIGHT CONSISTS IN ALL GOODNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AND TRUTH,
10. TRYING TO LEARN WHAT IS PLEASING TO THE LORD

Here are the definitions of practice.

Practice as a noun:
The actual application or use of an idea, belief, or method as opposed to theories about such application or use.

Practice as a Verb:
Perform (an activity) or exercise (a skill) repeatedly or regularly in order to improve or maintain one's proficiency.

Every day is a new day where we must renew our mind and spirit. If you happen to mess up one day..let God pick you back up...and keep pushing to do better. Im pretty sure God wouldnt want you to stop following Him because you messed up or sinned.

And if you have faith that Jesus Christ died for your sin..then you know that you are forgiven! We are NO LONGER CONTROLLED BY SIN..LIVING IN CONSTANT SIN...We dont commit sins and then sometimes do a good deed like the Grinch. We continuously commit good deeds and sometimes make a mistake that is instantly forgiven because Jesus Christ's sacrifice.

We are ALL SAVED BROTHERS IN SISTER...BECAUSE OF GODS GRACE.. KEEP PRACTICING AND TRYING TO KEEP THE LORDS COMMANDMENTS. GOD KNOWS YOU'RE TRYING.
HE LOVES US AND WILL LOSE NONE OF HIS CHILDREN!!

GOD BLESS YOU FAMILY