Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Video: Is Barrack Hussein Obama, the future antichrist?

Excellent video confirming what many of us know!

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Re: Video: Is Barrack Hussein Obama, the future antichrist?

Thank you for posting this video. i haven't seen Paul Kidd before and i'm very blessed to discover his You Tube channel. I'm encouraged by his kind, forthright, Scriptural perceptions. and especially that we must pray that our LORD will have mercy on us here in America ... in any case, i'm so thankful for his ministry and messages. So Thank You, Shelby, for introducing us.

Your welcome Gray Dove! I just found him myself this past week, and I've been very blessed by his videos.

Shelby I really like this video. What is the channel or url for his youtubes?

Texas Sue...his channel name on Youtube is dockidds.

So I watched this video you posted, but I watched it on Youtube instead of RFTH as I like to view the commments to see what other people's thoughts are. I read a comment about the video that said the following:

"...friend ... the bible makes it clear that the ANTI CHRIST will convince the jews that he is the messiah..... Do you see OBAMA passing himself off as a jew ???? come on now .. read what it says ... not what you want to see ...."

So, does anyone know if it in fact says in Revelations that the Anti-Christ will be a Jew? I don't recall it saying that, but I could have over looked it.

My understanding is that, according to Revelation and Daniel, the Antichrist will come from the "sea," meaning the Gentile nations, and that more specifically, he will come from the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the temple--the Romans. In other words, he will be a Gentile of Roman descent; he will not come from Kenya! And according to Revelation, the False Prophet will come from the "land," meaning Israel. In other words, he'll be an Israeli Jew.

It's also my understanding that the Antichrist will pretend to be a friend of the Jews and of Israel until the middle of the Tribulation. Only then will he show his true colors. That's how he'll be successful at deceiving the nation of Israel into trusting him for its protection, at which point he and the Israeli leaders will sign that fateful 7-year peace treaty guaranteeing Israel's safety and its right to rebuild its temple. Obama has already shown himself to be Israel's enemy; his true colors have shown themselves from the start. So he's going to have an impossible time convincing Israel, once we're gone, that he's Israel's friend, having already shown himself to be her enemy.

Thanks Shelby,

The answer to this question Is Barrack Hussein Obama, the future Antichrist? You bet he is!!! Ready, waiting, for his time to reveal who he really is to the world, when we'll be long gone.

The Lord spoke into my innermost being and told me that he would win the election, because he is the "One" to fulfill his part accordingly in scripture. Immediately I knew whom he was to become and I had my answer, the night before Obama's election, during prayer!

The Lord has all the answers as to all question in regards to him fitting the scripture to the "T"!

I just listen and report what I hear, and from whom I heard it! When the Lord speaks in that still small voice within when I'm in prayer, there is no doubt in my mind who's voice I heard.

Thanks for sharing the video, I haven't had a chance to watch, been resting, because I've been sick lately.

Maranatha!

Valerie

DITTO!!! to Valerie's post, re: Zero being the AC!!! For the Lord also revealed it to me that he (Zero) is THE one, too. And the Lord doesn't lie, does He, Val!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Amen to Valerie & Tammy's above posts!

Kathy G. and others,

I want to bring some things to light that you may not have previously known.

BHO is of an unprecedented Lineage (line of descendants). Only the Lord could have appointed a man who meets "ALL" the criteria spoken of from Beginning to End of the Holy Scriptures.

-O is a direct descendant of Nero of the Roman Empire (BHO's 59th Great Grandmother gave birth to Nero through another Marriage)

-O is a direct descendant of the first Abomination the Causes Desolation, Seleucid emperor Antiochus Epiphanes (the Assyrian): 69x Removed

-O is a direct descendant of the "alleged" prophet Mohammed, of the line of Ishmael

-O is a descendant of the Tribe of Dan through Judean Princess Tea Tephi

You may view the Genealogical Report by Dr. Richard Wills at my website http://onecryinginthewilderness.bravesites.com/genealogy

May the Grace and Peace of our Lord be with you!

And how's he going to convince Israel that he's her friend and that it can entrust its protection to him via a peace treaty, when he has already shown, from the start, that he is an enemy of Israel? For that matter, how do you suppose that he's going to convince the European Union to let him be in charge of that group of nations (and thus, the world) when he's not even a European? The revived Roman Empire will be headquarted in Europe, don't forget, and the Antichrist will rule the world from there, not from the White House. (He'll probably take up residence in Rome and rule the revived Roman Empire from there, just as the ancient Caesars did.) Don't you think that Europe will want one of its own to become its leader, and thus dictator of the world, when the time comes?

My intention was not to debate the methods that may or may not be used to set himself up in the glorious land, my only point here was to point out his lineage.

We do not know how the Lord will bring this about. He gives us as his humble Servants glimpses and warnings but never gives us the entire picture, I believe, so that none exalts himself above measure.

This is merely speculation, but if O were to take another Global Force under UN authority (reminiscent of Libya w NATO forces) and wipe out Syria & Iran (the enemies of Israel) in a massive blitzkreig, thus ending the immediate threat to Israel's existence. Israel would indeed be VERY happy to embrace this new turn of events.

And if he were to broker this Peace deal and spearhead allowing the rebuilding of their Temple while at the same time appeasing the Palestinian's by giving them Land grants, one can see why the International Community would rally around Jerusalem, holding it up as the Emblem of Global Peace and Security.

Daniel 11:44 - 45 Additions Mine

But tidings out of the east (Iran) and out of the north (Syria) will trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Grace and Peace!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Is the mark of the beast, coming on 23 March 2013???

Brother Doc is spot on! Just subscribing to his channel now.

Kathy..

AT one time northern Kenya was part of Sudan ...and Sudan was part of the Roman Empire...maybe this is how it fits????????

Kathy,

"The LORD has ALL THE ANSWERS the answers as to all question in regards to him (OBAMA) fitting the scripture to the "T"! as far as the AC is concerned"

There are more PROS pointing to O becoming the AC; then CONS! As time passes, more and more comes to light whom he truly is, will finally becomes, and whom will possess him and incarnate him, Satan himself!

Let's leave it at that, since only God has all the pieces of the puzzle together and sees the whole picture. One day, THE WHOLE WORLD WILL SEE IT TOO!
We should be gone by then!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I still think el hassan is it, but who cares? These posts cause dissension,,,, please focus on the true Messiah, siblings in Christ. Kathy G makes points that I believe can be resolved by el hassan, but maybe it is Obama....satan uses this stuff to divide, can we put this fruitless topic to rest?

Trevor, I don't feel any dissension here. We can discuss these things. We need to be aware of things now more than ever as the body of Christ. If we don't know what's going on, how will we ever warn others? This is not a fruitless topic, and I don't feel anyone in this discussion has been out of line or has brought a wrong spirit into it.

Thank you everyone for your input on this. You all have added very interesting points to ponder. Love you all!

Ooops! It was just me then, never mind, lol. Sorry.

No problem Trevor! Love you too!

Trevor,

We are all allowed to have our own opinion as to this subject, there's nothing wrong with that! Kathy has her opinions, and you have yours! It's like you said, becomes wrong with Satan tries to divide us with arguments on the subject. Our main focus should always be on Jesus!

You're right on again, the main thing is we all agree upon whom our Savior is; and whom we are longing, loving, and awaiting for His soon return for His bride.

God Bless!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Let me throw a monkey wrench into this:

WHO'S going to oversee heads being CHOPPED OFF!!??

AND..........

WHO'S going to enter the Temple Mount (Muslims are already there)!!!!?

This girl "could" be VEEERY CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antichrist = Benedicto (Pope Benedict)
False Prophet = Obama
BEAST = Muslim empire

The Muslims KNOW that Obama is "one of them", therefore, he
is MORE LIKE A "PROPHET" (the false one) and will be used in
a religious sense!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama would be PERFECT to carry out the religious duties for
the Islamic "Beast"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sister Penny prez O' False prophet?

++++++++++++

Revelation 13 (NIV1984)

1 And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea.
The Beast out of the Sea
And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?”
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. 6 He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world.

9 He who has an ear, let him hear.

10 If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity he will go.
If anyone is to be killed with the sword,
with the sword he will be killed.

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

The Beast out of the Earth
11 Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12 He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14 Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.

Calvin,

Here's your monkey wrench back at you, and don't forget to take the monkey with you too!!! LOL!!! I think some humor is needed here at this thread.

I'll have to totally disagree with you on this one, since I'm not here to convince anyone who the AC is, which is secondary. I'm here to bring the lost to Jesus because the time is at hand so that they too could be Raptured and miss the Great Tribulation.

We're all intitled to our opinions on this subject, right or wrong. In the end the truth will prevail, therefore, it's been discussed before, and had reached a debating pitch as well.

I believe, that Obama will become the AC, and the last pope, Petrus Romanus, or Peter of Rome, might be the False Prophet.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Val:

Yes, NO ONE can say for SURE how it will go down,
BUT, for some reason, I've had the "be-headings"
on my mind lately and there have been a couple of
others who've also mentioned it. My prophecy partner
thinks the Muslims will lose power after Gog-Magog
but it doesn't look like it because "be-heading" is a
type of Islamic practice!!! All I know is that I believe
I've been shown (like you and others) that "O" is to
be involved. WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO MAJOR
BAAAAAD STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!!!!!!

Calvin

Val & Cal - That rhymes! Here is an article that came out today about the Pope. Looks like we don't have long to wait for Peter Romunus to show up!

http://news.yahoo.com/pope-marks-milestones-amid-signs-frailty-succession-talk-105459082.html

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope Benedict marks two milestones this week and while his health appears stable, signs of frailty have again prompted speculation over whether he will be the first pontiff in seven centuries to resign.

Benedict, one of the oldest popes in history, turns 85 on Monday, and on Thursday he marks the seventh anniversary of his election as successor to the immensely popular John Paul II.

(WOW, LOOK AT THOSE SEVENS IN THIS ARTICLE! 7 centuries, seven years as Pope)

Thanks Sue,

He is the oldest pope yet at age 85, and is frail!
Only God knows how long he has to live. Then again he did mention in a book that he would resign, if he wasn't able to perform his duties! Time will tell what takes place first, his resignation or death..and I too believe we don't have that long to wait either.

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

FoxNews had just been reporting on Pope Benedict, the 16th (those Roman Numerals are too hard to remember), about his age & ill health.

So therefore--T/Sue & Valerie are both right, re: us not having too long to wait for the next (& last) Pope to be. Hopefully, we'll be outta her by then, when he comes to power as Zero's FP.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Or else the head of the one-world religion. Someone will have to be that head, and what more likely choice than an apostate pope?

You know, I just can't get over the fact that Pope Benedict actually chose for his name the very name I gave my fictional pope in my TBAA end-times series while Pope John Paul II was still alive!

Fair use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Texas Sue & Shelby,

Thanks for posting these two videos, for all here at RFTH. You all know where I stand on this subject, as I have no doubt whatsoever, that O will became the AC, once Satan incarnates him. The Lord revealed this to me while I was in prayer, praying that Obama would not win the election. I received an answer as to the fact that Obama would win the election because he is the "One" to fulfill his part in scripture.

Sue & All, it shows that O's name comes up in the KJV version of the scripture with the Bible code, in the section which described the AC.

Shelby, I too believe as this man does that O will become the AC, his soul as it stands at the moment is fertile ground for incarnation or possession of any evil entity at present.

Thank God we'll be gone, beforehand, and then Satan will incarnate O and all Hell will break loose here on Earth.

Like I said before, for those who believe O will become the AC, there enough sufficient evidence to prove it and we don't need any more; however, for those that refuse to believe that O will become the AC, there will never be enough sufficient evidence for them!

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts on this subject.

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

The last 7 of the 19 Characteristics will be fulfilled after we are Raptured!

Another good video Valerie, thanks!

I'm like you. I knew before he was elected who he was, but I was in denial about it. My husband kept telling me that he would be elected, and I didn't want to believe it. Sure enough he was elected, and I knew we were in for a crazy four years...it surely has been! I think we can all agree on that!

I don't know if you heard what Michelle O. was recently quoted as saying...something to the effect of...Barack has brought us out of the darkness and into the light. Unbelievable!

Shelby,

I remember something vaguely to that effect, Michelle O saying about him;
"Barack has brought us out of darkness into the light."
All I can add is we know it's a lie from the pits of hell! Even Satan can change himself into an
Angel of light, it still makes him the princess of darkness from the pits of hell!

Satan is the father of all liars, and boy oh boy, does O ever fit as a Son of his into that category, just look at all the deceitful things he has brought to pass...I suppose this is what he calls "Change" from bad to worse!

Yes it's unbelievable, but true, people have been lied to from the beginning to bring him into power.
It's bad enough as it is right now; but can you imagine when Satan incarnates him, that's when all Hell will break loose on earth.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Shelby,

I listened to his video, he makes many good points in regards to Obama. The only thing is, he should state that Obama will become the Anti-Christ, when Satan incarnates in him. He does so in the title of his video, but keep saying he is the AC at present; perhaps this is own personal belief.

Right now, O is an evil dictator more so than a President. There is no doubt in my mind whom he will become in the very near future...this will be the year is my prediction, perhaps right after, or shortly before the so called Nov. elections, which of course will be his second victory; whether they are held or not. He will stay in power!

He will become, The Antichrist, "The Wicked 'One'" mentioned in scripture. The 'One' that I heard from the Lord, the night before the elections, is here to fulfill his part in scripture.

He will be ushered into another term in office through evil powers here on earth, and demonic powers in joint effort, as Satan himself will incarnate his person.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

Another thought came to mind too as I was surfing the net, on more information in regards to him and happen to come across the name "Mabus" that is mentioned by Nostradamus. Immediately I thought to myself, what has the name Mabus have to do with the name Obama...the answer practically jumped off the page!

Mabus - Mab us / a Mab O (Obama backwards)

Now take the Mab (Mab us) Mab (a Mab O)

Now you have US & AO left over.

US - United States & AO Anti-Christ Official

Therefore, Mabus/Obama would read as follows!

Mabus - Man and Beelzebub - Obama, United States, (Official or in Office) Anti-Christ.

NOTICE: FIRST two letters of Man is MA & the LAST two letters of Beelzebub BACKWARDS is BU; put together they spell MABU add the S(Satan) and you have MABUS! MAN AND BEELZEBUB SATAN!

Now Mab & Mab - Stand for Man and Beelzebub!
Satan (Beelzebub) incarnate in Man!

Beelzebub is another name for Satan

Please note, I know the above information on Mabus, is not scriptural, however, there was a reason why this jumped out at me. I believe the Lord will use it for His purpose. I for one do not follow Nostradamus, or Edgar Casey or others like them. I've read about them, and know some about them.

The reason I posted this part here about Mabus & Obama, because I know that there are those who know about these secular prophecies, and may venture onto our site. This may be enough to enticed them to read on, and perhaps accept the Lord as their personal Savior as well.

Remember God works in mysterious ways! I just follow, the Lord, and let His will and way be done.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Mabus - Mab us / a Mab O (Obama backwards)

Now take the Mab (Mab us) Mab (a Mab O)

Now you have US & AO left over.

US - USurper & AOAlpha & Omega Obama the Usurper of God's title Alpha & Omega or better know as the ANTI-CHRIST!!!

Even his name alone, "Obama" which he chose, The First letter in his name is O and the last letter is A, OA Satanic version backwards, A & O...ALPHA & OMEGA!!!

WE ALL KNOW THAT ALPHA & OMEGA MEAN THE FIRST AND LAST!!!

THIS JUST BLEW ME AWAY!!!! THE NAME HE TOOK FOR HIMSELF, SPELLS OUT WHOM HE TRULY IS OR I SHOULD SAY WILL BECOME...!!! THE USURPER FOR THE ALPHA & OMEGA, OR THE ANTI-CHRIST TO COME! WHAT A CON ARTIST THIS "ONE" IS!!!

The O "BAM" A stands for "BEELZEBUB AM" or "AM BEELZEBUB"!!!

Put it all together, and what do you get!!!

OBAMA THE USURPER FOR THE ALPHA & OMEGA TO BECOME,
AM BEELZEBUB!

I will never look at that name the same ever again in my life! Obama...!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Definition of usurper...etc.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Usurper

[Middle English usurpen, from Old French usurper, from Latin srpre, to take into use, usurp; see reup- in Indo-European roots.]
u·surper n.

u·surp (y-sûrp, -zûrp)
v. u·surped, u·surp·ing, u·surps
v.tr.
1. To seize and hold (the power or rights of another, for example) by force or without legal authority. See Synonyms at appropriate.
2. To take over or occupy without right: usurp a neighbor's land.
3. To take the place of (another) without legal authority; supplant.
v.intr.
To seize another's place, authority, or possession wrongfully.

Usurper Synonyms

Main Entry:
dictator  [dik-tey-ter, dik-tey-ter] Show IPA
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: absolute ruler
Synonyms: Hitler, absolutist, adviser, authoritarian, autocrat, boss, chief, commander, despot, disciplinarian, fascist, leader, magnate, mogul, oligarch, oppressor, ringleader, slavedriver, totalitarian, tycoon, tyrant, usurper

http://thesaurus.com/browse/usurper#visualthesaurus

I agree with you Valerie on your first point about Obama being the "future" AC...no arguments here.

The part about Mabus blew me away! I have always thought that that name sounded an awful lot like Obama backwards or rearranged...very good catch there!
Also the O and the A being Alpha and Omega...whoa!
All very interesting Valerie! Thanks!

"fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"for your discernment"

all: whoever makes the mistake of Herod, look out.
The future antichrist, whoever he is will not get a free pass. His only hope is to repent now and accept Jesus as Lord and reject any role of antichrist.

Acts 12:21-23
21And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them.

22And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.

23And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

Originally Posted by Shelby on a separate thread.

A MUST SEE VIDEO!!

Gods Final Warning! The most important video you will ever watch in your life! (April 30, 2012)

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes
"For Your Discernment"

Shelby, What a confirmation...blessed be the name of the Lord, whom reveals all things to His servants.

Hallejuah, thank you Jesus, I had the very same exact thought come to mind yesterday, which I believe was from the Lord.
The Lord brought to mind that the AC would have no regard for the desire of women, yes indeed the desire of women is for men. I was searching the internet and found that book about Obama & homosexuality and bang out of the blue the answer just popped into my mind.

This young man doesn't have to convince me, that Obama will become the A.C...I know that, the Lord,
revealed it to me while in prayer, the day before O's election.

Jesus is Coming, another confirmation the Lord is speaking to His own. Things are on fast forward now, we surely can be out of here even before I finish this sentence, if God so desires!

Whether or not those whom are reading here, believe that O is the A.C., or not; It doesn't matter to me!
What matters it's A HUGE SIGN OF THE TIMES, THE TRIBULATION IS AT THE DOOR,...THE RAPTURE IS AT HAND!
ACCEPT THE LORD INTO YOUR HEART THIS VERY MOMENT...OR YOU'LL BE LEFT BEHIND, TO EXPERIENCE THE WRATH OF GOD, AND THE HORRORS OF THE TRIBULATION TO COME!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

This is an interesting idea....

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/pattic511-2.htm

Zero, like LB's "Nicolae Carpathia," sounds like to me that he was hatched out of a test tube.

Folks, you really gotta read The Rising, the first of the prelude of the Left Behind book series by Tim LaHaye & Jerry B. Jenkins.

The similarities between Zero & Nicolae's inviterol (sp.?) backgrounds are totally strikingly familar!!!

And 5Doves' Patti C.'s letter confirms it.

Maranatha!
Tammy