Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hal Lindsey Report - 4/13/2012

From his email today - April 13th, 2012

This week on 'The Hal Lindsey Report'
Syria, North Korea, Indonesia, Egypt, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, China, Israel.... The news headlines of this week alone put flesh on the bones of the predictions of the ancient prophets.

The only way I can put some of these developments into the proper perspective is to say that we are seeing end-times prophecy literally exploding before our eyes. National alignments and strategic threats thought almost impossible only a short time ago are now reality.

That starkly signals one thing to me: the Rapture of the Church is getting closer with each day that passes!

But, America is filled with churches and pastors who haven't preached, taught, or thought about the Rapture in years. In fact, we'd probably be surprised at how many ministers don't even believe that Christ will return to snatch away His true believers in a blinding flash.

This week, I'll answer some of the questions that many of you have about the timing and order of events leading up to the Rapture of the Church, then to that time of terrible tribulation on the earth. We'll discuss which prophecies, if any, remain to be fulfilled before these events can occur. We'll also look at the Age of Grace. What is it and when will it end? We'll discuss exactly what will trigger the end of this current Age. That moment is known only to the Father. Even Jesus in his human nature said He didn't know the hour or the day of that event. This Age began with a mystery and a miracle and will end with a mystery and a miracle.

I believe we live in the most exciting time in history. And maybe one of the scariest! That's why it's urgent that you make certain your family, your friends, your neighbors, and your co-workers have received the gift of pardon that Jesus makes available to them. The events I discuss this week could happen at any moment, even today. You do not want them to be on this earth after the Body of Christ departs! Get ready!

PROGRAMMING NOTE: Remember, "The Hal Lindsey Report" can be seen on Inspiration Network in its new time slot, Sunday at 1:30 p.m. Eastern, 12:30 p.m. Central, 11:30 a.m. Mountain, and 10:30 a.m. Pacific.

Don't miss this week's Report on TBN, Daystar, Inspiration, CPM Network, various local stations, www.hallindsey.com or www.hischannel.com

God Bless,

Hal Lindsey

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion"
as of 1230pm EST this weeks video has not been uploaded