Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watcher Fatigue?

It looks like there is a wave of "watcher fatigue" going on right now as we wait for Jesus to come in the clouds and catch us up. After RFTH, my favorite rapture forum is 5 Doves but three times this week there were days with no letters to post. Here is the note on today's date:

12 - 13 Apr 2012: No letters. :(

It is also obvious that there are less posts here and on other forums as well. Let's continue to lift up and encourage each other as we see the day approaching. Calvin had a post this morning about the turning of events that are signaling we have moved into a greater level of warning from God. We are much closer now than ever. Maybe this is it. Jesus said He was coming "at a time that you think not". Look up everyone, He IS coming.

Re: Watcher Fatigue?

Hi Sue & all. fatigue yes, but not given up on believing that our Jesus keeps His word.
I was away for a few days without a computer.Never has there been so much going on with the amount of political unrest in the world, weird weather, Israel surrounded and maybe only beginning to look to God instead of all the nations (Israel, do you really want a king like them, or do you want the Lord to be your king?)

Here is what I read this morning, perhaps it will encourage you as well. Father God, please keep us hidden with you. Lord Jesus come.

"Fair Use for Education and Discussion Purposes"
"For Your Discernment"

There are certain times of the day when it not only seems easier, but it is easier to meet God. If you have ever prayed in the dawn you will ask yourself why you were so foolish as not to do it always; it is difficult to get into communion with God in the midst of the hurly-burly of the day. George MacDonald said that if he did not open wide the door of his mind to God in the early morning he worked on the finite all the rest of the day- "stand on the finite, act upon the wrong." It is not sentiment but an implicit reality that the conditions of dawn and communion with God go together. When the day of God appears there will be no night, always dawn and day. There is nothing of the nature of strain in God's day; it is all free and beautiful and fine.
Prayer, A Holy Occupation, pg42
Oswald Chambers

T/Sue & Regina, I'm back onboard the Rapture Watch ship/train!!!

And Regina, thanks sooo very much for that beautiful David Phelps' song--"No More Night." I love hearing him sing!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

HI

I'm personally feeling led to cut back my internet time in general. It can be very addicting and adds up after a while.

Right now I am focusing on my prayer walk with the church. We walk through parts of the city surrounding the church and pray for the salavation of ppl. I am also visiting an old age home with my children and trying to help there. It makes me feel good to get out there and make a difference.

I want Jesus to find me a working servant when He returns.

I think I am making a wise choice for myself. I watch and anticipate Jesus return everyday and will continue to do so. I'm cutting back my computer and television time drastically though.

God Bless
hope to meet you all one day
shannon

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/what-is-going-on-with-the-fivedoves-blog

Blessings my family
Im posting today in concern for John Tng. Ive been reading fivedoves everyday for over 2 years & never has John not explained why the blog is not being posted for that day(s). There was no letters on 4-10 & 4-12. Im a early riser & when I went to the site this morning looking there was no mention of no posting for today. Later on in the morning it was posted. Hmmmm! Let us lift John Tng up in prayer for surely he is going thru something. That website had blessed me many times.
Thanks Karen

You can click on link for the different replys.

I GUESS WE ALL ARE A LITTLE WORN OUT or is wrung out ????

Sue there definitely is watcher's fatique!
It's human nature, to reach your highs and then very lows, and then like children on a long car trip; are we there yet!!!

There were many whom started to watch at the beginning on Rapture sites, then with dates, and more dates, and more assurance that it would happen on this and this date, at this and this time; some left on their own accord. After so many failure dates the bubble burst, and some went their way putting the Rapture on the back burner and turned off the heat. They were no longer on fire for the return of the Lord at the Rapture! Then there are some like those whom frequent here, we've been on wild roller coaster Rapture ride, and always finished on Earth, not transported to Heaven. I for one learned the heartbreaking way, don't believe everything you read, or hear, especially if someone mentions an EXACT DATE OR HOUR...Now I have my feet planted on the ground awaited the call of the Lord to Come Up Here, putting my faith in the Lord, not on some persons prediction. However, nothing holds us back from continuing our watch for the Lord, because we're being obedient to His calling...Watch yea therefore...!

I have to admit, I too have fatique, and feel tired, and keep praying nightly, Lord let thy kingdom come, and yet at the same time Let thy will be done. The Lord sees all and knows those whom long for Him. He's coming, and Jesus is so worth waiting for, therefore, let us not be like the apostles who fell asleep in the garden of Gethsemane, let us be alert and awake, watching just like Jesus commanded us to do.

We have to hang on to the promise that Jesus made,
and told us that He was going to prepare a place for us, and come back to take us there. He also told us following Him wouldn't be easy, but that it would be well worth it. Jesus said, that eye has not seen nor ear as not heard the things God has prepared for those whom love Him. I know without a doubt that those whom frequent here love the Lord, therefore, they continue to watch, and long for His coming.

Let us encourage and comfort one another with the words Jesus left us with; for God doesn't lie. He said He would return for His own and take them home, therefore, Jesus will...all in God's perfect timing.

Maranatha!

Valerie