Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cluster of Large Earthquakes from Mexico to Indonesia Rattled the Globe on April 11, 2012!

The April 11, 2012 Event: cluster of large earthquakes rattle the globe from Indonesia to Mexico

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/04/12/the-april-11-2012-event-cluster-of-large-earthquakes-rattle-the-globe-from-indonesia-to-mexico/

Re: Cluster of Large Earthquakes from Mexico to Indonesia Rattled the Globe on April 11, 2012!

This is a huge sign take a look at the map at the url above.

I believe there will be an Earthquake Resurrection during the Rapture...for the dead in Christ will rise first...!

I believe there is a book called Earthquake Resurrection...it's too bad my memory is starting to fail me at times...will try and search for it.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Here is the Synopsis: Earthquake Resurrection...

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

SYNOPSIS: EARTHQUAKE RESURRECTION

The resurrection to immortality of:

Jesus Christ
The "many saints" of Matthew chapter 27
The two witnesses of Revelation chapter 11

What do these resurrections have in common? And what impact could it have in the future?

Have you ever questioned the traditional explanation of how the "rapture", or catching up of believers will take place? Among those who believe this teaching, it has long been believed that newscasts will suddenly flash a story that millions of people will be reported as missing all around the world. Planes will fall from the sky, accidents will occur all over the globe, and the world will be in a state of bewilderment over where everyone disappeared to.
How will it be explained? Did the "rapture" just take place? Were all the people abducted by aliens? Many theories about just how it will be explained have been advanced. But none of them made sense to me, and there was no explanation I felt comfortable with.

Until now.

Earthquake Resurrection explores the possibility that the disappearance of a large group of believers worldwide will be masked by global catastrophe. This possibility is based on a pattern found in scripture that the power unleashed when a human being is resurrected into an immortal body causes a shaking of the surrounding earth. The pattern is evident with the two recorded historic instances of the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the "many saints who had died" in Matthew 27, as well as with the resurrection of the two witnesses of Revelation chapter 11 in the future.
What does this portend for the future, much larger, global resurrection of the dead in Christ? Will there be a global shaking of the earth from the power of the resurrection? What is the purpose of the "harpazo", the Greek term for the quick and sudden snatching or seizure of believers just after the resurrection of the dead in Christ? Is there some kind of harm from which they need be snatched away? What is the "trump of God" that accompanies the event? If God's voice was described as the sound of a trumpet in scripture, and in the past it caused Mount Sinai and the surrounding area to shake greatly, will this also occur when the trump of God is sounded at the resurrection of the dead in Christ?
All these and many more important questions are explored and answered in Earthquake Resurrection. If you have any interest in (a) the current natural disasters engulfing the earth, (b) the prophetic Word of God, or (c) the future of the planet, then this book is for you. Read early reviews and reactions to the book, selected excerpts of the book, and the many other resources on the site.

Thanks for your interest!

David Lowe
http://www.earthquakeresurrection.com/