Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wondering whatever happened to todd? (revelation311)

??????????? I think his channel is gone. Im a tad confused. As the only thing i find when i look him up is an accusation. Not trying to stir anything up, just wondering if he's okay.

Re: wondering whatever happened to todd? (revelation311)

Hopefully he is ok. I can assume that with all the work he did as a watchman that satan is attacking him in some area of his life. We should all pray for him and his family and disregard any rumors that may or may not arise concerning him. Satan's has the objective to tear us down and divide us as a body of believers. We can't allow that to happen.
If Todd is reading this message......we are all supporting and praying for you.

d.shadow could you email me? im trying to write u through ur link by my comupter isnt set up to my default email... comeflyintothesky@yahoo.ca

OMG !!!! I just went to his channel to see what you were talking about and he had his youtube channel shut down.

He may think we are out of here very soon and shut it down(which I doubt as non Christians could read it after we are gone)or he has given up his post on the wall.

A lot of Christians are very weary and tired. I know I could use some prayes right now. I hope Todd has not drifted away from the Lord. Its taking a lot out of us to hold on even one more day.

Comeflyintothesky:

It's funny but I have been wondering about Todd, too.

Last night, I had looked at his channel at it was up.

Today, it is not?!?

HOPE ALL IS OK WITH HIM!!!

http://raptureintheairnow.com/rita-main-discussion-forum/psalm-40-todd-revelation-311-youtube-channel-deleted

From rapture in the air now board Todd's responce:

I am still watching for JESUS return with you all and will never stop loving JESUS above ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD...

My channel was going to stay up until more and more attacks came from the enemy that didn't warrant keeping it up due to the detraction and distraction from the Gospel of CHRIST and too much focus on me personally. That was never the intention. I might be back on Youtube in the future (wouldn't be surprised) :) with a new twist. BUT for now, I have entered a new chapter in the ministry of CHRIST, I, like many of you have been an enemy in my own home LUKE 12:52-53...

Have been in intervention style meetings with Pastor's about CHRIST's return and my testimony, etc, etc.

It's par for the course in this race and we must persevere, I know JESUS paid it all for me and all of you and HE knows me, my heart and my love for HIM, I would choose NOTHING over HIM, PERIOD...

I love each and every one of you as siblings in CHRIST JESUS,and will continue to watch here on RITAN with you until that glorious day when OUR PRECIOUS SAVIOR COMES FOR US!

ALL PRAISE TO JESUS!

It's a shame, there has been several message boards such as all things new and watchmen on the wall that has shut down.

It's such a critical time that we are in right now. And the need to share and exchange news breaking items with everyone right now is very important.

I am at a loss for words.

I was wondering what had happened to Todd as well! We'll miss you Todd, if you read this...and hope you come back soon! Much love and prayers.

All Things New hasn't shut down. It's still up and running.

Well brethren the time has come, All Things New will cease to be per the Lord's instructions. As the regulars here know the posting has been very limited here the past few months, rarely topping 20 posts most days, so in seeking the Lord on it I heard Him tell me to shut it down, that it's "served its purpose." Hence it's last day will be this tuesday, allowing 2 days for the copying of posts that one may want to save, though I will keep many of the Categories and threads (mainly the prophetic ones) up at least for a while after tuesday.

Sad day I know for a number, and I will miss all the regulars here, however the Lord's words being another confirmation of how close we are to the end of this age we can rejoice that so soon now we will all be able to meet in that Great Forum in the Sky where all of His promises to us will finally be fulfilled.

http://all-things-new.net/topic/6901250/1

That is a little strange with both forums closing at once and "all things new" saying God told him to shut it down. Perhaps we only have days now.

To be honest, I don't really have a good feeling. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion just yet that we only have days because these sites have shut down. [although i hope so]
Ive heard so many people say they heard this or that from God........
as I said, something don't sit quite right in me yet. hmmm.
maybe we should take time to pray.

Todd is OK. Somebody from RITA (Rapture in the air) was worried about him and asked him to please respond if he read the post and he did respond.
Thank God. He is OK.

Amen, yes we need to pray for brother Todd, to say he is under heavy attack would be an understatement. Let's pray in agreement for protection from the Enemy for Todd and every member of RFTH, RITAN, YouTube Watchmen and women, and the Bride of Christ as a whole. The Enemy's attacks are seemingly increasing day to day now. The silver lining of this though, is how we know that we are that much closer to being FREE from this world of sin and decay- and satan knows this too.
Praise Yeshua!
For He has overcome the world!

1 John 4:4,
"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."

John 12:31,
"Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out."

Clay, I agree with you in prayer (and everyone else at this forum). I pray for Todd, everybody at RFTH, RITA, youtube, all the watchmen and the Bride of Christ.