Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Note to Elliot Hong regarding my "new" thoughts (re: prophecy partner)!

[Elliot Hong wrote me a note on his thoughts and,
I've had this on my mind to do most all day since
it seems I was given a "confirmation" of things.
Here is my letter to Elliot.]

Elliot:

My prophecy partner does NOT think Israel will be
allowed to attack Iran. She said it would just cause
them too much trouble.

She said what will happen is, THE RAPTURE OCCURS
and takes away Israel's BEST FRIENDS, the evangelical
Christians. The RAPTURE will also greatly "weaken"
America (most likely "THE" nation on Earth so greatly
affected), THEN, Israel WILL REALLY BE "FEELING"
ALONE AND BROKEN!!!

...Micah 7
...Israel's Misery
...1 What misery is mine!
...I am like one who gathers summer fruit
...at the gleaning of the vineyard;
...there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
...none of the early figs that I crave.
...2 THE GODLY HAVE BEEN SWEPT FROM THE LAND;
...not one upright man remains.
...All men lie in wait to shed blood;
...each hunts his brother with a net.
...3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
...the ruler demands gifts,
...the judge accepts bribes,
...the powerful dictate what they desire-
...they all conspire together.
...4 The best of them is like a brier,
...the most upright worse than a thorn hedge.
...The day of your watchmen has come,
...the day God visits you.
...Now is the time of their confusion.

Russia (Gog / Magog) will "notice" and will come
with ALL the major Islamic forces and God destroys
them "for" Israel. Then, Israel can build a Temple.
And then, ONCE AGAIN, the Jews will "think" they can
"make it" WITHOUT GOD and the AC will use all his
charismatic charms and get them to sign a peace
treaty which will BACKFIRE and cause God to, once
again / FINALLY AT THE END, come again to their aid.

BUT GOD HAS TO "FIRST" WIPE OUT THIS "ISLAMIC",
WORLDWIDE THREAT "BEFORE" THE AC TAKES OVER.
ONLY THEN WILL ISRAEL BE COMFORTABLE ENOUGH
TO BUILD THEIR TEMPLE!!!

My prophecy partner is one of the VERY FEW who
"KEEPS REMINDING ME" that the Jews are NOT AT
ALL SPIRITUAL!!!! She says they MUST BE BROKEN
which is VEEEERY HARD. She mentioned that IT
HAPPENS EVERY TIME after God comes to their rescue!!!
Her example was that Moses was on the mountain 40 days
and, during that short time, they "invented" and "formed" a
TOTAL different "god" to lead them!!! THEIR MINDS ARE
VERY "OVER-ACTIVE", you might say!!!!!
"Trusting" God is something "new".

Again, the Jews (although most of us greatly LOVE
AND RESPECT THEM) are VEEEEERY SECULAR!!!!!!

What is SOOOO INTERESTING about this "theory" is
that I got this YouTube (backing up my prophecy
partner's thoughts) in less than 24 hours later!!!
Personally, I'm taking this as a CONFIRMATION!!!!

Netanyahu- It might be TOO LATE warning!

Also, if we are raptured now / this week, I believe
those 40-50 days leading up to Pentecost could be
the time of "testing" and "learning" for the 144,000
Jews (Revelation 7) who ARE sealed!!!!!!!!!!!!

While my prophecy partner is TOTALLY CORRECT that
Ascension Day would be "our" type for the rapture because
Christ (the Head of the Church) rose on "that" day and we
are His Body. We MUST BE GONE before the Jews are
sealed JUST LIKE Jesus was GONE before the other "first
Jews" were sealed on the day of Pentecost!!!

But, in my opinion, the "sealing" "might" take those 40+
(or so) days between now and then?!

Again, the "completion" of this sealing would be a "type"
of ALL THE JEWS WHO WERE "SEALED" / BECAME
CHRISTIANS in Acts 2!! And again, my prophecy partner
says that this Pentecost would be "THE PERFECT TYPE"
for the 144,000 Jewish servants of God to be "SEALED"!!!

BUT AGAIN, we MUST BE GONE, which will, most likely,
occur within the next 40 days!!!! THAT'S PRETTY BIG
NEWS AND I LOOOOOVE HER THINKING!!!

BLESSINGS AND "COME, LORD JESUS"!!!!!!!!

Calvin

Acts 2 (NIV1984)

The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost

1 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

5 Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking in his own language. 7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Are not all these men who are speaking Galileans? 8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language? 9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” 12 Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”

13 Some, however, made fun of them and said, “They have had too much wine.”

Peter Addresses the Crowd

14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15 These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16 No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in the heaven above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21 And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’

22 “Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know. 23 This man was handed over to you by God’s set purpose and foreknowledge; and you, with the help of wicked men, put him to death by nailing him to the cross. 24 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. 25 David said about him:

“‘I saw the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will live in hope,
27 because you will not abandon me to the grave,
nor will you let your Holy One see decay.
28 You have made known to me the paths of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence.’

29 “Brothers, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne. 31 Seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to the grave, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear. 34 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,

“‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
35 until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet.”’

36 “Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”

37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?”

38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”

40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

The Fellowship of the Believers

42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Note to Elliot Hong regarding my "new" thoughts (re: prophecy partner)!

Calvin, as I was reading what Peter said to the crowd at Pentecost, it occurred to me that this may well be the same thing that the two witnesses are going to preach to the Jews and to the world. Maybe even word for word. Thanks for posting this. I am agreeing with your prayer partner that Pentecost will be the perfect time for the sealing of the 144,000 Jewish evangelists. I don't think it will take long at all, and could happen to all of them at once, just as the fire of the Holy Spirit fell on all in the upper room. They will be supernaturally sealed by the Holy Spirit and that could be pretty quick.