Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Tears In Heaven

This morning I was feeling a little down, and then the radio started playing this song, "No Tears In Heaven" by Tennessee Ernie Ford. This is a secular station so what a surprise. Found this version by another group that you will remember. Hope it cheers you up too.

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Re: No Tears In Heaven

T/Sue, Ray Boltz' "Thank You For Giving To The Lord" song is still yet another song about tears in heaven.

He (Ray) sang it at the Gaither Family Gathering in a Billy Graham tribute, w/Ruth Bell Graham present on the Gaithers' Precious Memories program on TBN. She was present, just as long as she could sit next to Mark Lowry.

Btw, the Grand Ole Opry folks are Christian based...so, since the Hee Haw Gospel Quartet sang "No Tears In Heaven," this comes as no surprise to me. They're always singing Gospel songs on their show.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thanks Sue, I too was feeling some what down today!
An incidence that took place yesterday made me feel very sad. I actually shed some tears over it.

Thank God there will be no tears in Heaven, I think I've cried a river of them already through out my lifetime so far.

I guess I'm not much for being of encouragement
to others today! God knows, we all have our sad moments, and tears to bear.

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie, I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling today too and had a sad incident on Easter. There is something in the air it seems, almost like the devil knows his time is almost up and he is just shooting with both barrels to discourage and dishearten those that belong to Jesus.

I work with special needs individuals in a day hab workshop setting. Today was just off the charts for behaviors - anger, acting out, etc. We had one who began having involuntary spasms to such a degree that he had to go to the emergency room. So emotional, physical, mental behaviors all over the place as if they are picking up what is in the atmosphere. We must be close if there is this much conflict everywhere.

P.S. I also heard "Going to the Chapel and I'm gonna get married.." on the radio today too!!!!! Please let it be super soon!

T/Sue & Valerie, here is the link to Ray's above mentioned song--"Thank You" By Ray Boltz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhFyNp3Ja8&noredirect=1

I'm hoping that you'll add it too, for it's a tribute to Billy Graham. Thank you.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. From my above post, I included--"Thank You (For Giving To The Lord). OK?

Thank you Tammy! This is a good song and Ray has a wonderful voice. Here is the video:

fair use for information and discussion purposes

I just remembered another great song written by the very talented, gifted Dottie Rambo. This will make you smile - "Tears Will Never Stain The Streets of That City".

Love this line - "Tear drops aren't welcome beyond the gates of Glory...where the heart will never break anymore".

Texas Sue
Valerie, I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling today too and had a sad incident on Easter. There is something in the air it seems, almost like the devil knows his time is almost up and he is just shooting with both barrels to discourage and dishearten those that belong to Jesus.

I work with special needs individuals in a day hab workshop setting. Today was just off the charts for behaviors - anger, acting out, etc. We had one who began having involuntary spasms to such a degree that he had to go to the emergency room. So emotional, physical, mental behaviors all over the place as if they are picking up what is in the atmosphere. We must be close if there is this much conflict everywhere.

P.S. I also heard "Going to the Chapel and I'm gonna get married.." on the radio today too!!!!! Please let it be super soon!

Thanks Sue,

I've been depressed for most of the day today because of it, however, it is time to let go and let God handle it.

Life is too short, and I need to keep my mind and eyes on the Lord. After all Jesus never said it would be easy to follow Him, however, He did say it would be worth it.

Thanks for all the wonderful videos you posted.

I hope you'll have a better day today, and all of this will be in the past.

God Bless!

Valerie

Texas Sue
Thank you Tammy! This is a good song and Ray has a wonderful voice. Here is the video:

Thank you sooo much, T/Sue, for posting this video of Ray singing--"Thank You," in tribute to Billy Graham.

When I saw it originally on the Gaither's Precious Memories program on TBN, I simply loved it.

For greater will be Billy's reward for when we ALL get to heaven. And I hope that even Ray will be there too.

Maranatha!
Tammy