Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRAYER FOR RFTH

Maybe in heaven..I will know the words to say to thank You Father!.until then. I'll try my best..Thank You Father God, for sending Your Glorious Son to die for sinners like us. Thank You for loving us SO MUCH! And thank You for the opportunity to serve You on this earth.. for the opportunity to spread Your Word and go through trials and tribulations for Your Name sake. Thank You for Your Guidance, Your Fatherly Love, Your Patience, Your Care, Your Nurturing, Your Kindness, Your Faithfulness. We as bond slaves continuously stumble with these attributes, but because of You, Father God, and our Savior, Jesus Christ, we are able to overcome daily. Thank You for committing to us, so that we can commit to You!

Lord Jesus..Words cannot explain the gratitude that we have for what You have done for us! We would have been destined to hell but because of You, Jesus...Because of Your Grace, we are saved! We know that we are unworthy..we know that we were but lost sheep! But thats what makes Your gift SO MUCH BETTER! Knowing that we CANT make it on our own, but knowing that You are there EVERY step of the way, to hold our hands and make us stronger. Thank You for the Holy Spirit also, Lord Jesus! There are so many days where the Holy Spirit has had to say "NO KALAN, THAT'S HOT, KALAN..HOT HOT! NO TOUCHY!" But WE ALL are grateful for the conviction..and much needed guidance and gifts!

Thank You for the Dreams, Visions, Prophecies, Discernment and Wisdom that You have blessed me and so many of my brothers and sisters with! We already didnt deserve Your sacrifice, but You just keep on piling more and more undeserved things on us...AND WE ARENT EVEN IN HEAVEN YET! lol! THANK YOU JESUS!!

There is so much, Lord Jesus! You know our hearts though, and how grateful we are for ALL THAT YOU DO AND WILL DO AND ARE DOING!

We Now await Your return with great expectation..staying awake so as not to be caught off guard I pray that you keep ALL OF OUR LAMPS LIT LORD JESUS! KEEP US ON THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, AND IF THERE IS ANY GRAIN OF TIME LEFT..ALLOW US TO BE FRUITFUL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!!

However long we have.. I pray that You keep us loving one another and encouraging one another in expectancy of Your return.

We love You Lord and Savior Jesus! We love You Father and Creator of all, God..We Love You Helper and Guider..Holy Spirit. Thank You All for saving a bunch of wretches like us!

In Jesus' mighty name!

AMEN!!

P.S. If anyone has anything to add.. Feel Free!

Re: PRAYER FOR RFTH

Kalan, I say a hardy AMEN!!! to that, for I couldn't have said your prayer any better than that.

I also would add: "I pray that I'll be found worthy to be included in our great escape of what's about to come upon this earth. Please come quickly, Lord Jesus, and take us outta here too!!!"

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. I hope that that my add-on sounds good too.

You will be, Tammy, because the blood of Jesus has made you worthy. Because Jesus' blood covers you and because His righteousness has been imputed to your account, God accepts you perfectly. You did everything you could to be made ready for Heaven through death or the Rapture in the eternal sense, when you accepted Jesus as your Savior. What you have to get ready for now, this side of Heaven, is the Bema Judgment.

Kathy G.
You will be, Tammy, because the blood of Jesus has made you worthy. Because Jesus' blood covers you and because His righteousness has been imputed to your account, God accepts you perfectly. You did everything you could to be made ready for Heaven through death or the Rapture in the eternal sense, when you accepted Jesus as your Savior. What you have to get ready for now, this side of Heaven, is the Bema Judgment.

Thank you, Kathy G., for your kind reassurance. Uh, I have to get ready now for the Bema Judgment this side of heaven? What may I ask do you mean? I'm asking, b/c I'm really not that worried about that...or, do I have reason to worry thus?

My nephew told me to stop minding my neighbors' business, and to start minding my own business. I even have learned to tune out the loud bothersome sqawking of that darn Cockatoo bird, by turning up the volume on my remote control while I'm watching TV.

And every night, I 'The Lord's Prayer,' for which I also pray for the blessings of Israel and for all our Jewish brothers & sisters worldwide. As well as for praying for the salvation of my unsaved loved ones too.

--Tammy

I feel that Terry James has explained the answer to your question better than I can, Tammy, so I'm going to post a link to a thread I started on December 31st about an article he wrote and posted on the Rapture Ready Web site. Here is a link to that thread:

On Being Rapture Ready Part II (Terry James)

Kathy G.
I feel that Terry James has explained the answer to your question better than I can, Tammy, so I'm going to post a link to a thread I started on December 31st about an article he wrote and posted on the Rapture Ready Web site. Here is a link to that thread:

On Being Rapture Ready Part II (Terry James)

Thank you, Kathy G., for Terry James' RR Part II letter.

A few years ago, I had a series of out-of-body Rapture dreams for which I experienced what it would be like to being actually raptured. In my 2nd dream, I found myself standing/or sitting in Jesus' presence (for there were other people around me). Anyhoo, I just couldn't take my eyes of Jesus, as I sat there gazing upon Him. Then suddenly, He looked directly at me, locking His eyes upon my eyes, for which He conveyed to me His loving thoughts. Do you know what He said? I'm glad you asked. He said, "I love you, Tammy." I felt completely loved and accepted up there in heaven, and I didn't want to return to earth, but...when I woke up, I found myself back in my bed.

That totally moved me to tears, b/c for all this time I had been carrying around this deep guilt trip baggage on my back, for what I did to His Holy Word--the Bible, in a fit of anger at my biological father's religious fanatictism. To think, Jesus told me that he loves me even before I told Him that I was sorry for the way I treated the Bible, like the loving Father He truly is. I just knew that He understood my then circumstances.

After that 2nd/3rd dream, I was sitting alone in my livingroom, when I tearfully openly admitted to Jesus that I am a sinner, for which I confessed my sins to Him...also telling Him that I'm sorry for mistreating the Bible like I did.

And do you wanna know something else? To this very day, everytime I think of Jesus sharing His loving thoughts with me, I feel totally moved by that experience. Sooo much so, that I find tears of joy welling up into my eyes.

And that's why I know that I'm saved. Jesus has never stopped payng me surprise visits either; like when I'm either grocery shopping or shopping for a gift inside Kmart, etc.

I believe that I am ready for that Bema Seat Judgment.

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. In my 3rd Rapture dream, I was standing with Jesus, by a waterfall. He was wearing a white robe w/a light-blue sash drapped from His right shoulder and down His left side. He looked just like He looked when He was with His disciples, when He was on this earth.

The first time I saw in Him in my first dream, His hair was a snowy white. Check Revelation 1:14 (KJV)...

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; an his eyes were as a flame of fire;

But, I didn't see that 'flame of fire' in His eyes, for I saw love in His eyes, instead.

Kathy G., I forgot to add that I HAVE accepted Jesus as my personal Saviour, and that I HAVE invited Him into both my heart and life too.

Anyway, I just thought that I'd let you know. OK?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank you Kalan, for the wonderful prayer for Rapture Flight to Heaven.

I thank God for saving a wretch like me, for once I was lost, but now I found, my Savior's loving arms around me, letting me know He died in my place for my sins, and paid the price in full.

I ask God to bless each and everyone of you here, and keep you, safe and sound under His wing, until Jesus comes to take us home.

I pray daily for this site and everyone here; and all I ask, please remember me in your prayers too.

Prayerfully,

Valerie