Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANOTHER AWESOME WORD FROM THE LORD HOLY FIRE POURING OUT

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

Re: ANOTHER AWESOME WORD FROM THE LORD HOLY FIRE POURING OUT

Kristi this is awesome! Where did you find it? In the video he is so excited that he can hardly talk. He mentioned midway thru something about a friend whom the Lord told that the three-headed snake, the antichrist would arise in April! We are in April. If that is true then we really are on the verge of being shot out of here like a ball from a cannon!

WOW, this is something. I wish I knew the date he made this one. He may have said but I didn't catch it. Will listen again and maybe find out.

I just went to his website - surrenderalltojesus - and it was just posted 2 hours ago!!!!!

AWESOME ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, HIS JOY IS CONTAGIOUS!

HALLELUJAH, JESUS IS COMING!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

COME LORD JESUS COME!!!!

MARANATHA!

Valerie

OH GLORY HALLELUJAH! This moved me to tears. I felt the Holy Spirit through this video, so powerful! PRAISE JESUS! PRAISE THE LORD! PRAISE OUR KING! HE IS COMING! Let's rejoice! Let's get excited! HOLY HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! AMEN!

What is the name of the song he is playing?

Mark W
What is the name of the song he is playing?

Mark,
The name of the song is: Oh Glorious Day by Casting Crowns. You can find them on Youtube. It's a beautiful song that talks about the life, death, and ressurection of Jesus Christ, and the rapture. Love the group, and really love the song. Be blessed and enjoy the song brother.

Texas Sue,
I found the video on Youtube this morning. I loved it. I laughed and I was filled with so much joy and excitement.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Praise God! I love brother Michael! The other day he mentioned in a video that the Lord told him
"your work is done, all is completed."

He seriously believes that every video he makes from here on it is his last one!

Amen, His joy and love for the Lord is soooo contagious! Thank you for sharing this!

Would please post that video, Clay?

BTW, here's another video he uploaded just hours ago:

And he posted this one just a minute or so ago!

Texas Sue
Kristi this is awesome! Where did you find it? In the video he is so excited that he can hardly talk. He mentioned midway thru something about a friend whom the Lord told that the three-headed snake, the antichrist would arise in April! We are in April. If that is true then we really are on the verge of being shot out of here like a ball from a cannon!

WOW, this is something. I wish I knew the date he made this one. He may have said but I didn't catch it. Will listen again and maybe find out.

I just went to his website - surrenderalltojesus - and it was just posted 2 hours ago!!!!!

T/Sue, what is the date he posted? Please can't you clue us all in here as to what it is? Please, pretty plezzzzzzzzzz...

Maranatha!
Tammy

SisterNChrist
Texas Sue

T/Sue, what is the date he posted? Please can't you clue us all in here as to what it is? Please, pretty plezzzzzzzzzz...

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sister in Christ and everyone who does not know,
This video was Uploaded by SURRENDERALLTOJESUS on Apr 7, 2012. If you ever want to know when a video was posted on Youtube, look right underneath the video where it says: Like Add to Share, and you will see when the video was uploaded and who uploaded the video. Hope this helps.

Kristi
SisterNChrist
Texas Sue

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sister in Christ and everyone who does not know,
This video was Uploaded by SURRENDERALLTOJESUS on Apr 7, 2012. If you ever want to know when a video was posted on Youtube, look right underneath the video where it says: Like Add to Share, and you will see when the video was uploaded and who uploaded the video. Hope this helps.

Kristi, I was asking T/Sue about our Rapture date he may have posted. Ooops!!! It looks like I too, misunderstood as well. Sowwy about that.

Maranatha!
Tammy

fair use for information and discussion purposes

LOL! no worries Tammy!

The best truth he said was,"When judgment comes down we go up."