Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light, Passes Over Into Glory

I was so surprised to see this story as soon as my computer went to the Yahoo homepage. Calvin included the news in a post below, but I am making a separate thread with the article anyway. Hope you don't mind Calvin.

Thomas Kinkade had a beautiful gift from God in his painting talent and used it to GLORIFY the Father in return. I have several of his prints, in fact one very large one over my fireplace that I really love. The house in it is, I hope, like the one I will have in heaven. His brother owns a gallery with many of his paintings in downtown Ft Worth, about 30 minutes from me and I love to go there and just look. I remember reading a testimony somewhere about a woman contemplating suicide until she saw one of his paintings. The sheer beauty of it gave her back the will to live.

He was very young to pass away like this and not ill at all. It must just have been time to go home. God knows. Praying for his family to be comforted and full of God's peace.

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-artist-thomas-kinkade-dies-age-54-040935368.html

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

Re: Thomas Kinkade, Painter of Light, Passes Over Into Glory

Not sure what my home in heaven will look like, but I would love one like this. Everyone here is welcome anytime or all the time!!!! P.S. I love to cook and will be happy to have you over for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I found my picture, it is my favorite:

Here is a link to several images of his different paintings and at the bottom of each collection is a yellow button that says 'show more images'. You can enjoy all of this beauty today while waiting for Jesus to come for us. When He does I am interested to see how much the paintings reflect our true home, heaven. When you move the mouse over a picture it will zoom out and get bigger for you.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-701-s&sz=all&va=thomas+kinkade+paintings

It seems he died on Friday - beginning of Passover. There is something very prophetic and symbolic about him dying at this time - the painter of LIGHT passing away? Is it a sign that God's light is withdrawing from this world?

Here is a better news article with more detail:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/obituaries/calif-artist-thomas-kinkade-known-for-painting-scenes-of-cottages-and-churches-dies-at-54/2012/04/07/gIQAEWrq0S_story.html

“I’m a warrior for light,” Kinkade, a self-described devout Christian, told the San Jose Mercury News in 2002, a reference to the medieval practice of using light to symbolize the divine. “With whatever talent and resources I have, I’m trying to bring light to penetrate the darkness many people feel.”

Texas Sue,

Some of his paintings,could easly be someone's mansion over there. His cottage picture by a brook is to die for.

He will be greatly missed.

Mary, it makes you wonder if he had glimpses of heaven and just painted what he saw. He went home at a beautiful season -the time of Jesus' victory over death, hell and the grave!!! God says, "O death where is your sting? Death is swallowed up in victory."