Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE RAPTURE....NOW!!!

THIS IS A SPECIAL CASE, THIS PARTICUALAR VISION IS EXEMPT FROM BEING POSTED ON THE SEPARATE FORUM ONLY....!!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT" I'M TOTALLY CONVINCED 100% THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!

THIS IS AMAZING...I JUST FOUND THE FOLLOWING VIDEO AT YOUTUBE, AFTER I HAD ALREADY PUT A TITLE OF THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD ABOVE. MY ORIGINAL POST WAS THE VIDEO BELOW WITH THE SONG FOR THE RAPTURE!

THEN OUT OF THE BLUE, I STUMBLED UPON THIS VIDEO, AND I WATCHED IT, AND IT WAS IF THE LORD WAS CONFIRMING TO ME AND TELLING WHY I HAD TO START THIS NEW THREAD CALLED "THE RAPTURE...NOW"!

THIS PERSON, GAVE ME A CONFIRMATION, AS TO THIS BEING THE TRUTH!!! HE HAD TO GET THE MESSAGE OUT IMMEDIATELY, AND IT JUST CONFIRMS WHAT MANY HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT 2012, WILL BE THE YEAR OF THE RAPTURE! WE DON'T KNOW THE DAY OR HOUR, BUT WE DO KNOW THE "SEASON IS NOW", AND SINCE THE SEASON IS NOW, THEREFORE, THE YEAR IS "2012"!!! WE CAN CERTAINLY EXPECT OUR DEPARTURE ANYTIME AND AT ANY MOMENT, IT IS EXTREMELY IMMINENT!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, EXCEPT, THANKS BE TO GOD!!!
I'M WRITING IN CAPS TO EMPHASIS HOW AMAZED I FEEL AT THE MOMENT.

MARANATHA!

Valerie

One last thing I forgot to mention, I had such a great urging to make this video my first post, and
there was only 4 minutes left out of 60 minutes to edit and add it to the top...!!!

"Fair Use for Informaiton & Discussion Purposes"

"Fair Use for Informaiton & Discussion Purposes"

Could the Rapture happen in 2012.mp4

"Fair Use For Information & Discussion Purposes"

Rapture 2012!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

2012: The Polar Shift Explained

Jack Van Impe Tribulation begins in 2012

Obama is The Anti-Christ

Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible Video Obama Is Not A Christian

Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ

Obama Had CHRIST NAME COVERED...... WHY ?????

Re: Obama Had CHRIST NAME COVERED...... WHY ?????

Praise Jesus' Holy Name!

Re: Did Jesus Reveal the Name of the Anti-Christ

Valerie

Re: Zero being the AC...

I rest my case. Thank YOU, Valerie, for reconfirming our suspicions (are indeed Biblical, for which the LORD actually revealed to us Himself back in 2008, Zero's true identity), with this video.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Tammy & Everyone, JIMH, posted this video...It's a must see!!! Awesome information, and an invitation for the Jewish people, and Christians to accept the Lord and Savior in the end. Jack Van Impe, said Jesus is coming very shortly...anytime now.

Thanks for your comments Clay & Tammy!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Originally Posted by Shelby on a separate thread.

A MUST SEE VIDEO!!

Gods Final Warning! The most important video you will ever watch in your life! (April 30, 2012)

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION & DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

Thank you Valerie for posting these videos. I especially liked the first and the last videos.

In the first video this man described how close the rapture was in a vision he had. The needle vision is just a video you will have to watch. I can't explain that video but it is a must watch. We would have to be seconds away from the rapture.

The last video by Jason is great. All these videos are good but this is a list of everything that is happening in May and June. I can see the rapture taking place right around these events.I hope it does.We must be so close!