Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stan Deyo on Alien Disclosure

Okay, I copied this from Donna Danna at Five Doves
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/donnad46-1.htm

Please go to Joyce Riley's Power Hour archives at http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/powerHour/archives.php and click on HOUR 2 of April 4, 2012. About 1/2 way or 30 minutes into the program Joyce interviews Stan Deyo who discusses some very interesting things about the so called Aliens, and how soon Stan expects an Alien disclosure and their actual appearance to the people on earth. He also discusses how they ended up with some of the underground bases that the nation's on earth had developed, and what the nations on earth gave them in exchange for some of their advance technology.

*** "Fair use for information and discussion purposes" ***‏

By the way, I can't recall, are the Deyo's post-trib. I'm kinda thinking they are... Oh well, they seem to have good info much of the time.

Re: Stan Deyo on Alien Disclosure

Thanks for posting this Kathy! I am going to listen to this tomorrow for sure!

Wow, I follow Stan Deyo pretty closely but never knew about this show,,, thanks Kathy!

Thanks for sharing Kathy. Although I've known about all this (alien/demon scenario/agenda) for a number of years and keep up with this subject as a whole...I learned some new and interesting facts from Stan Deyo, in this particular radio broadcast. This subject is SO deep, that you can study it everyday and still learn something new with each new day! I've been checking his site for news updates now for quite a few years. He always seems to be "in the know" of things.

I've been wanting to read his book, "The Cosmic Conspiracy" for some time now. Hearing him talk on this show (& about his book) makes me want to read it all the more. Seems that so many, from different walks of life and fields of specialty, have been coming out with the same basic story. Although, they each have different stories to tell, and their first-hand experiences have all been from a different perspective. Yet, when putting them all together...they ALL paint the same future scenario...which matches up perfectly with God's Holy Word!!

Amen and amen sister,

Luke 21:26,
"Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken."

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12,
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be condemned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

2 Ezra 15:28-29,
"Behold an horrible vision, and the appearance thereof from the east:

Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots, and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble."