Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Keep Seeing 66

I have been seeing 66 for about a month or 2 now. Oddly enough..right before I got saved about 5 months ago...I moved into my apartment..which is number 66. It's been happening a lot lately but today..today was my first time getting woken up by a 66.

I woke up late today..but ended up not being able to go to work due to my car being messed up.

The odd thing is that I woke up fast. Usually when my eyes just pop open, and Im not that tired..I feel it's because God wants me to notice something..

So while laying there..I asked God if there was something He needed to show me..and I turn over to go back to sleep..INSTANTLY..I GET AN EMAIL ON MY PHONE WHICH MAKES AN ODD RINGING NOISE...I said.."Alright..You want me to look at my phone. Will DO!"...I grab my phone and see that the time says...6:06!!

I still have no idea what this is!! Ive looked it up and everything but it's not adding up to me..All I could think was to add the two 6's to make 12.

Oh..and the email..wasn't important (I dont think)..a bunch of spam.

All I know is that...whatever it is...66 is about to show its meaning..So I'll just have to wait, see, and keep praying about it.

God Bless

Re: I Keep Seeing 66

I'm not sure Kalan...but the #6 is the # of MAN! I believe it signifies that the Church Age is about to be over and the time of MAN's troubles (Tribulation) is about to begin!

I'm still seeing the #'s 11 (as in 3:11, 5:11, 9:11, etc), 111, & 11:11...DAILY!! I've seen the 11's several times today...& have seen 11:11 twice (some of our clocks are off)! I don't "try" to catch them either! I won't even be thinking about the time when I'll suddenly glance at a clock, open up my iPhone, my other cell phone, etc. Sometimes, when I DO look at a clock to see the time...about 75% of the time...it has an 11 in it! Honest as I can be here! I've brought this up numerous times before...asking if this is happening to anyone else. We had purchased a UPS mailbox, several months ago, & the # they gave us was...yep...you guessed it...#111! I just about fell over! I've been seeing these numbers since last summer!!

The #11 means "Judgement, Disorder, Disorganization, Imperfection, & Disintegration!" I know this because I began studying the meaning of #'s towards the end of last summer. I haven't come up with any other explanation than this. I HAD thought it meant that we were going home in 2011...but that didn't happen. So, the only other explanation that I can come to is the meanings above.

I think this ALSO is a confirmation to the dreams that I've been having since I was a little girl...dreams about destruction & chaos coming to America! I've had NUMEROUS dreams over the years about an invading army of Asian descent. I've also had many dreams where "Christians" were being hunted down by the Government. In addition...I've had numerous dreams about massive flooding...as well as a significant dream about a massive tsunami on the East coast! Of course...God has given me a number of "wedding" & Rapture dreams for over a year now, as well. So...MY conclusion is that it is ALL coming to pass...SOON!!

LOL! I HAVE to add this in! I'm typing this on my iPhone. I had closed out this page to open up my iDictionary to check the spelling of a word (can't seem to spell anymore) & when I did...I noticed the time on my iPhone was...yep...5:11! Unreal! Guess that was an EXTRA confirmation from the Lord!

I think the two 6's stand for TIMEFRAMES!

2 DIFFERENT TWILIGHTS TO BE EXACT.

"1" TWILIGHT FROM ABOUT 6pm until dark
"1" Twilight From about 6am until fully light

"1" TWILIGHT is a timeframe for Jesus return
"1" TWILIGHT is a timeframe for the start of disaster

Its also said that Jesus was put in His tomb on thursday at 6pm..right before sundown

Which would mean that a full day would begin at a 6 and end at a 6.. Thats two 6's. And that Jesus' Twilight would be at 6pm until dark perhaps, and then shortly after..at the morning twilight..6am until suns up..would be time of disaster.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pray on it.

God Bless

I think I should elaborate on why I said twilight.

In my dream that I posted a couple days ago..After all the water stuff happened.. I saw twilight characters in my dream and I had NO IDEA WHY..

But I feel like that was explained to me.. It hit me after I watched some of the Hal Lindsey video that SisterNChrist Posted! I HEARD HIM SAY TWILIGHT.. AND MY BRAIN SPARKED

AND JUST BEFORE I POSTED THIS... I SAW 6:06 AGAIN!!! AND I SAW 4:44 AT THE SAME TIME.. MY LAPTOP TIME IS WRONG..AND MY PHONE TIME IS RIGHT.. I OPENED MY LAPTOP..AND LOOKED AT THE TIME..IT SAID 6:06...AND I WAS LIKE AAAAAWWWW LOL...THEN I LOOKED AT MY PHONE TO SEE WHAT TIME IT REALLY WAS AND IT SAID 4:44..MAN..

GOD BLESS

Kalan
I have been seeing 66 for about a month or 2 now. Oddly enough..right before I got saved about 5 months ago...I moved into my apartment..which is number 66. It's been happening a lot lately but today..today was my first time getting woken up by a 66.

I woke up late today..but ended up not being able to go to work due to my car being messed up.

The odd thing is that I woke up fast. Usually when my eyes just pop open, and Im not that tired..I feel it's because God wants me to notice something..

So while laying there..I asked God if there was something He needed to show me..and I turn over to go back to sleep..INSTANTLY..I GET AN EMAIL ON MY PHONE WHICH MAKES AN ODD RINGING NOISE...I said.."Alright..You want me to look at my phone. Will DO!"...I grab my phone and see that the time says...6:06!!

I still have no idea what this is!! Ive looked it up and everything but it's not adding up to me..All I could think was to add the two 6's to make 12.

Oh..and the email..wasn't important (I dont think)..a bunch of spam.

All I know is that...whatever it is...66 is about to show its meaning..So I'll just have to wait, see, and keep praying about it.

God Bless

Kalan, when I saw your thread's title, I thought you meant our famous Route 66 (you know--'we get our kicks on Route 66') that runs east-to-west all along I-40...our southwestern states. I'm sure that you've heard of this famous route, haven't you?

Maranatha!
Tammy

Yes Mam! I first heard about it when I was watching CARS THE MOVIE!!....KA-CHOW!!!! ...I didnt know it was real though

Kalan
Yes Mam! I first heard about it when I was watching CARS THE MOVIE!!....KA-CHOW!!!! ...I didnt know it was real though

Route 66 is real! Many many moons ago, like when I was a kid, my folks drove on it to 'n' from the east coast, to get to CA.

I, myself, drove on it, beginning from Kingman to Bullhead City, AZ, with my brother in my new white jeep...which took us through Oatman (a small old western AZ ghost town).

Maranatha!
Tammy