Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jerusalem - I Will Put My Name There - Amazing Revelations!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Jerusalem - I Will Put My Name There - Amazing Revelations!

The 21st Letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is Sheen,
which represents the unspeakable name of God or Yahweh!

This information above is absolute confirmation that God showed me the vision of the SKYBLUE #21, and that God was the One whom gave me the vision and made it come to pass.

I never knew that the 21st Letter in the Hebrew alphabet stood for God's unspoken name, until I watched the video above!

This is absolutely awesome, for I know God showed me the vision and what I had prayed for for my family and situation all came to pass on Good Friday!!

Some have been saying it has something to do with the Rapture...yes it does too...the vision came true on Good Friday April 21st, 2000 it's been 12 years now...add 12 years to 2000 years + 12 = 2012

This year has to be the year of the Rapture! Perhaps even sometime in April, God knows for certain the day and hour, and we can all attest to how close we are now.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Re: Jerusalem - I Will Put My Name There - Amazing Revelations!

Valerie, this is so wonderful. I had seen some of this info before, but it is so well presented and in such a thorough way in this video. Perfect for Passover and Resurrection week. Blessings to you dear Valerie for finding this and sharing it.