Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Texas Sue, are you all right?

As I'm typing this, Texas Sue, there's at least 1 tornado in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The Weather Channel is covering it now. Hopefully, you're riding out the storm in a safe place, but please, as soon as you can, check in so we'll know that you're all right.

I'm updating this OP to post this article: 'Tremendous damage' as 2 twisters reportedly touch down in Dallas area. The Weather Channel is following 2 supercells in the area. Texas Sue, I hope you're safe! If any of the rest of you also live in that area, the same thing goes for you. Please check in, all of you, as soon as it's safe for you to do so!

Kathy G.

Re: Texas Sue, are you all right?

Just heard on Fox 5 News (NY) that there are a million people without power in the storm area.

It may be a while before we hear from our sisters and brothers in TX!

Of course we need to keep all in that area in prayer

Thanks for asking Kathy! I just got home a few minutes ago and we did have tornado sirens going off near us. I work with special needs individuals and we had to move them into the safe area of the building until the storms passed over and it was safe for them to leave. Right now there are tornado warnings and a tornado on the ground in Royce City, NE corner of Rockwall north of Dallas. There was a lot of damage in the areas of Lancaster and Arlington just south of Dallas. We have had sirens going off all around us in the Denton-Lewisville area - we are just north of Dallas-Ft Worth.

Here is an article about some of the damage with a video:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/dallas/tornadoes-cause-massive-damage-across-dallas-fort-worth-184640541.html

Fair use of information and discussion purposes

Edit Update: The Crosby Elementary school was hit in Forney, but I think the kids were already gone so THANK GOD for that. There were a lot of homes destroyed in Forney and Lancaster, and a nursing home destroyed in Arlington. Please pray for all the families affected by this damage. There is a new storm cell just announced that runs south of Dallas all the way to McLennan County, two hours away. Southeast areas of Dallas in Plano are having heavy storms right now. Thanks to all for your prayers for our brothers and sisters in Texas.

NEW NOTE: 4:25 p.m. CST, The radio just announced a tornado moving up I-30 highway going right into Greenville, Texas.

The line of thunderstorms creating these tornadoes are coming toward our area. At some point, I'll have to be prepared to shut off my computer to protect it from lightning damage. We're under a tornado watch now. Please pray that God will protect my town when the storm arrives.

I'm so glad you're safe, Texas Sue! And thanks for checking in; at least, we know you're OK.

Kathy, I will be praying for Oklahoma and the northern Texas counties in between tonight. If you have to go offline, let us know as soon as you can that you are okay.

Do we have any others who live in this area of Texas-Oklahoma? Let us know what is going on in your area. Praying for this to pass quickly and for the safety of all in its path.

The storms in Dallas-Ft Worth are now on Bill Koenig's International News site. He has a couple of videos and a note about DFW airport being shut down for the rest of the day:

http://www.watch.org/

Fair use for information and discussion purposes

My brother and sister-in-law's house in Arlington got hit. Both of them work at the Fort Worth Stockyards and wasn't home at the time. Not sure the extent of the damage but said his wasn't hit as hard as some in his neighborhood.

We were just there Sunday.

Gotta go. Lightning and thunder outside!

Mark, I am so sorry to hear that they had damage. Praying for Romans 8:28 over them- that all things will work together for good to those who are called according to His purpose. Let us know if there are any specifics you would like for us to pray about for them.

I had heard that the worst damage was in Lancaster and Arlington. That is where all those semi-trucks were being tossed 100 to 200 feet in the air - 10,000 lb trucks! That was a strong wind.

Sue,

I just got off the phone with him. Apparently its not near as bad as I first thought. Mostly, damage to the roof but its still intact. Pulled up a pear tree and did some major damage to his maple tree. He also has somebody else roof in his back yard.

Anyway, he said they weren't that far from ground zero where it flattened numerous homes.

When I first heard of it, I took authority over the situation and plead the Blood of Jesus over him, his family and all that he owns.

I give the Lord all the praise that it wasn't any worse than what it was.

Mark, so glad to hear that the damage was not total. What a relief and praise God for the power of the Blood of Jesus!

Praise report from Arlington, TX!

A lady live on the air just now told her story with the tornado that hit Arlington.

She grabbed her kids and ran into their tiny bathroom and began praying for protection. Their house then got directly hit by the twister, taking the roof off and causing major damage. The bathroom the three of them were praying in was the only room left in the house that didn't get hit. It still had the roof on it even! Praise the Lord!

She then gave God all the glory live on the air, they asked her,
"You seem ok, why are you smiling?"

and she replied,

"Because God is good."

Sue & Kathy,

My goodness, I had no idea that there were tornados and sever weather in Texas & Oklahama; I've been ill, the last couple of days trying to get some rest.

Sue, thank God you're alright, Kathy, I'm praying for you too Sis! I know the good Lord will protect you.

Lord, keep you people safe until you come to take them home at the Rapture, in Jesus name I pray! Amen!

Prayerfully,

Valerie

Thank you, Valerie! Thankfully, no tornadoes came through here, but some intense lightning and thunder did come through here for a while, and then it came through this area more intermittently for the rest of the day. I didn't dare plus my computer back in and turn it back on till this morning.

Praise be to God that you're all safe from those tornadoes!!!

Is it true what FoxNews is now reporting, that still more twisters are expected to touch down there some time today? If so, I surely hope 'n' pray that they don't do sooo much damage as they did yesterday.

Keep safe, and I too will be praying for ya' all too.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Thank God you're alright Kathy, glad to hear the good news!

I know that God will protect His children, until it's time to go home!

Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy!

Blessings in Jesus,

Valerie

Clay, that is a great testimony and I am glad you shared it. I had not seen that one yet.

Tammy, thanks a bunch. It is beautiful weather today. It is the exact opposite of yesterday's terrible weather. The sun is shining, the breezes are cool and refreshing and it is all bright, pretty and green outside. Yesterday it was like nighttime at 3:00 p.m. and stayed that way all day. Glad its over.

Kathy, so glad you are okay up in Oklahoma. I know you are as happy as I am that we got past yesterday in one piece. I am so sorry though for all who had terrible damage to houses, cars, etc. I heard on the radio today that over 800 houses were destroyed.

Valerie, thanks to you too for praying and looking out for us.