Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles (2 Apr 2012) "To All watchmen" - "TIME TO WARN!!!"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Charles (2 Apr 2012)
"To All watchmen"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say that the sounds being heard around the world, the animals dying, and the earthquakes are the warnings of God that tribulation is near. Now is the time to warn not that many are listeneing. No one wants to talk about it. I am spiritually crushed and physically weak right now like the snare of the world is tighteneing around me and I am weary of my own flesh that stumbles in me but the light is shining and since people are crying not for the Lord in the cities the very rocks are cying out. Jesus came in peace He now comes in judgement please lay down your pride and pick up your cross and follow Jesus now while he may be found. The time is short we may have days I have not had another vision but everything I was shown points to the number eight. Please pray for all Doves that we fly. i may be spiritually low right now and physically weak but Gods strenght shines through for His strenght is perfect in weakness. I am sure I have been shown what I have seen to warn not because of the pride of my walk but because i am entirely aware I and we all very desperately need Jesus to save us and lift our feet out of the net that is coming upon the earth that none here shall escape. Watch and pray warn the Savioris coming then Judgement is here. Wow I just had a vision typing this a flying eight in the sky approaching earth rotating as it nears. Another eight! Is April Eighth the day of our rapture is the ninth a day oj Judgement? I also saw the rapture was oddly on a Thursday which fits may 17th more clearly. All i know the day is near. Now is the time for all watchmen to warn.

++++++++++++++++

Go to....

Personal signs from exactly "4" years ago pre week
of FINAL FOUR!! (match heavenly signs?)

...and note the dream I had with three 4's.

April 4 is 4/4 and a "Thursday" (as Charles says above).

4+4 = 8

Is "THAT" the "8" he continues to see????!!!!

Re: Charles (2 Apr 2012) "To All watchmen" - "TIME TO WARN!!!"

Sorry, obviously, 4/4/12 is a WEDnesday (not a Thursday as I
wrote) but it matches the same type of moon (NEARLY FULL)
which occurred 1-2 days prior to the 8.8 moon in Concepcion,
Chile back in 2010:

(8.8 "Concepcion" quake on 2/26-27/10 JUST before full moon)
2/28/2010 16:38.5 UTC Full Moon

PLUS 26 ["THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST"] MOONS

[we are 26 moons (of 29.53 days) later on 4/4-5/12 JUST before full moon]
4/6/2012 19:20.4 Full Moon PASSOVER AT SUNSET