Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the power to save

"For Your Discernment"
"Fair Use For Information and Discussion Purposes"

About "let there be light, and there was light"
and about how there could be light before there were stars and sun in the sky...

This morning it occured to me that it could be like when we turn the computer on

Power on = let there be light and there was light
Light before creation of the stars
There was a "bigbang" alright. It was power on.

The One who said (power on) let there be light
Also has the power to "Save"

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Come Quickly Lord Jesus

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1&version=YLT
Genesis 1
1In the beginning of God's preparing the heavens and the earth --

2the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness [is] on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters,

3and God saith, `Let light be;' and light is.

4And God seeth the light that [it is] good, and God separateth between the light and the darkness,

5and God calleth to the light `Day,' and to the darkness He hath called `Night;' and there is an evening, and there is a morning -- day one.

Re: the power to save

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Praise God for the gift of power to love that comes with the gift of His Holy Spirit, Ruach HaChodesh
There is Power in restored relationship with God.
Hallelujah