Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's Rolling Out Now.....

...and it begins! The marketing campaign is being rolled out like a literal red carpet. Be hip, be cool, be the first on your block to get your rfid chip --- and notice the link to...facebook. Remember that Zuckerman, founder of Facebook is a former(?) CIA operative. It is a tool to gather info on people, complete with their lists of friends, relatives,and daily details of a person's life, without breaking a sweat. So glad that I never joined.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: It's Rolling Out Now.....

I'm glad I didn't join either; had so many invites from others to come on board. Thank God, I was too busy with the web site, and my chores at home.

And so it begins...making it a cool thing to do...it's like leading cattle or sheep to slaughter and destruction; they don't have a clue.

So sad but true!

Maranatha!

Valerie

I too, am glad that I didn't sign on to FB...for I saw that writing on the wall, as what that RFID chip represents--which is THE Mark of the Beast.

PLEASE COME QUICKLY, LORD JESUS, AND TAKE US OUT OF HERE!!! I sooo homesick for you, and for heaven and home.

Maranatha!
Tammy

WOW! It's amazing how fast things are progressing, isn't it brothers & sisters!? I must confess...I started a Facebook account to keep up with my distant kids, family, & long, lost friends. I have to admit...it's been truly wonderful in sharing their experiences with them & getting in touch with friends that I haven't talked to in ages.

However, on the flip of a coin...I also had the knowwithall to NOT post personal info about myself. I also don't post my daily life on there...as most seem to. I KNOW that our intelligence reads this stuff! I mostly just read it...& will comment on others' posts...on occasions.

I use it...on the other hand...to witnesss! I'm also always posting/sharing Christian articles & websites with my FB list. God can always find something that Satan created for bad...& find a way to use it for GOOD! HALLELUJAH!! ...just as Satan tries to pervert all that God created for GOOD! Amen?

In fact...THIS video is just another thing I'll be sharing with my FB list...warning them of more dangers, of just where this whole FB thing is going! They all seem to be "in the dark!"

Bought&paid4, it looks like your mission field is Facebook! God calls different ones to different arenas to witness and it looks like you are meeting and completing your assignment. God bless you!

Yeah,I threw in the towel a long time ago since it was too late for me! I found out about how tptb use technology in nefarious ways much after posting a ton of anti-new world order and pro-Jesus stuff on my wall, so I figure I might as well continue at this point and plant the seeds for anyone watching. Though I am not guaranteed an escape from man's wrath, rather God's wrath, feel free to come visit me in my local fema camp before they execute me,,,haha

LOL! Not to worry, Trevor. You'll be Raptured with the rest of us before it comes to that. =)

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes."

YES, KathyG...hoping with all that's within me that you are right! Sure hoping that we're outta here before it comes to that!!

Trevor...like you my brother...I too have written so much on the internet about my Faith & Belief...that I too could easily be labeled a "Jesus Fanatic!" This is a valid & scary reality in our time! In fact...don't think that they aren't watching these Christian forums.

Many of us at one of my previous Christian forums felt that we were being "watched"...as strange things kept happening there...people hacking into the site, posts disappearing which Admin/Moderators vouched for NOT having had removed, so-called "Christians" on there who were adamantly vouching for Obama & our Government, etc! Spies were in our midst! Eventually..."someone" had taken down our site...for good! It was rendered irrepairable in the end!

That's why I back up Valerie 100% in her demands on strict adherence to "online posting rules!". We can NOT give them ANY grounds whatsoever to shut down this site!! Of course...they have the power to do so anyways...at their choosing! We all KNOW who runs this Worldly system...for the moment!

However...we ALSO KNOW that Satan is NO match for KING JESUS! If JESUS wants this site running...then so shall it be!! Same goes for those of us who use FB as a witnessing tool! Ask YESHUA to cover & protect it (along with RFTH) with HIS Blood of protection...& HE will!! AMEN!?

Yes,a big amen!

Double Amen!