Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Real Reason for Switching to Digital TV? More Evil Than We Could Have Imagined

This is an absolutely horrifying piece of information, but even so, please read the whole article so you are not in the dark about the evil intentions of the enemy toward you. The devil is really working through cooperative human beings to bring about his agenda of total slavery and destruction of the human race. Why? Because we are created IMAGO DEO - in the IMAGE OF GOD.

If you wondered, as I did, why the government was pushing the switch from analog to digital TV a few years ago, this will answer a lot of questions. Even more reason to really take Ephesians 6 seriously and put on our "HELMET OF SALVATION AND FULL ARMOR OF GOD" because we are in a high level of spiritual warfare now just before Jesus comes for us.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://proliberty.com/observer/20090118.htm

P.S. As I hit the "post message" button, it suddenly hit me - could this be the "strong delusion" that God referred to for those who refused to receive the truth? Possibly!

Re: The Real Reason for Switching to Digital TV? More Evil Than We Could Have Imagined

Surely, God will protect our minds and hearts!

Re: The Real Reason for Switching to Digital TV? More Evil Than We Could Have Imagined

Kathy G, that is what I was thinking in as much as we have the helmet of salvation, the blood of Jesus to cover our hearts and minds and protect us from such evil. That piece could also be the key to what God says about allowing strong delusion for those who have continually rejected His truth. Those who do not have the protection over their minds of the helmet of salvation would be suject to delusion and this sounds like the intensity for which the adjective 'strong' was used. This is really over the top and shows how much the PTB want to enslave and control humanity for their evil purposes.

I personally feel though that this will not happen until after we are caught up. This is another layer of evil that the Holy Restrainer is holding back until we are removed. Imagine the climate for those left behind who will be dealing with so much deception on so many levels. Just beyond belief!

You said it! One thing's for sure--the Tribulation believers are really going to need God's protection!

This is beyond the point of insanity as well as an invasion of our privacy. It makes me want to throw away our t.v.'s now. Maybe they will use this as a way to make people worship the beast? Right now the gov't can monitor us through the t.v.'s and our computers-even when they are turned off. They have to be unplugged in order for them not to see us.

I pray every day that I am defensively clad with the armor of God...That I am offensively equipped with the sword of the spirit..that no weapon formed against me will prevail..and that I wear the helmet of salvation to protect my mind ..and that there are no demonic encroachment or demonic squatters on my property..that my home is a haven of peace..

YES...it IS absolutely horrifying TexasSue!! Well said Sandy!! Also, what Kristi said is absolutely TRUE! I've read numerous articles written by Christians who work in this area of the media industry...& vouch for the fact that "they" CAN & DO watch all citizens...via the new Digital electronic devices. This is NOT just limited to TV's & Computer...it also includes digital recording devices (DVD players/recorders) & digital boxes...such as DirectTV & DishNetwork. They can find a way through to our privacy in a number of ways...if not through digital TV...they'll find another way. Our ONLY hope of protection is under the Blood of Jesus/Yeshua & the Helmet of Salvation!!

There are other "avenues" for invasion of privacy & MIND CONTROL that they use...HAARP, Anti-Depressents, Psychotropic drugs, etc... I've been reading up on this subject for many years. I purchased a set of DVD's called "Psychotronic Warfare" by Thomas Horn...about 8 years ago. WOW...were they mind-blowing!!

Many think that the Nazi's were the 1st to begin experimenting with mind-control. They're WRONG! The USA was! They've been experimenting on their US citizens...long before the Nazi party came into control! In the beginning...they experimented on the minority races (Native Americans, African-Americans, Hispanic, etc). Then, they included groups such as the mentally insane, mentally handicapped, prisoners, soldiers, etc. Now...ALL US citizens are game!!

I also believe that many of Big Pharma's new Rx meds are a form of experimentation! Ever notice how numerous lawsuits soon follow after the release of some new med...causing great harm to internal organs/systems?? I have numerous health issues (which is why I can no longer work full-time)...& I keep up with these things! It truly is scary...as we can trust NOTHING anymore...aside from the Lord!!

I also purchased a DVD about a year ago...but can't recall the Title (have lost much in the way of numerous moves, separation, etc...will try & research it online this week...to see if I can find any info on them). It was put out by several Dr.'s in Europe...who went live, on air (video recorded for this particular DVD) & poured out their hearts of knowledge, regarding what global governments are doing...to CONTROL OUR MINDS!!! It involves getting ALL citizens on any, and as many as possible, Psychotropic drugs...including Anti-Depressents. That way...our "conscience/emotions" are rendered "dull & obedient"...to "follow the piper" wherever they may lead us. They told of documented cases in Europe, where people were actually being ARRESTED & DETAINED, because they refused to get on these drugs that their doctors (of ANY field) had recommended. It was truly SCARY!! They assured the radio host & listeners...that this was SOON coming to the USA!! This DVD was several years old. I see it happening already!

WARNING to ALL parents who have children in the public schools....I used to work in the public schools, as a Speech Pathologist...and I saw this happening on an unprecedented level!! Schools & doctors can now FORCE parents to put their children on Psychotropic/ADD/ADHD/etc... drugs...against their will!! Not all schools/districts do...particularly in the "Bible Belt"...but they certainly have that option!

Don't believe this??? It has ALREADY happened...numerous times! In fact...the doctors in this DVD referred to a number of cases, as such, in the USA. Families who had had their children taken away from them & put in Mental hospitals...with NO contact with their children for 6 months - 1 year...ALL due to a "VERY general" mental health screening, now done by our public school systems. I've looked over this "screening" and let me tell you...ANYONE could be deemed "mentally disordered" according to this ridiculous screening that they are currently using!!

I've even had doctors to argue with me about "my" NOT wanting to take Anti-Depressents. I've tried them in the past (before having learned about ALL this)...& trust me...coming OFF of them is nothing short of terrifying!! I REFUSE to ever take them again...especially after having learned so much about the TRUE INTENT behind them! Ever thought it strange that ANY type of Dr can now prescribe them?? It USED to be that ONLY Psychiatrists could! The medical boards changed this...to where ANY Dr. can. Hmmm?? Wonder WHY???

Also...you should read the Dr's "Desk Reference of Psychiatry!" You would be shocked at the type of "disorders" they have/are approving!! Disorders such as...Disorder of drinking too much caffeine...Disorder of eating "organic" foods...etc... They're making practically anything & everything...a Psychiatric Disorder!! It's truly INSANE & MIND-BOGGLING!!!!

ADHD is a real disorder, not a made-up disorder, and there's a difference between having that condition and simply being normally active. It takes a professional to be able to diagnose it accurately; teachers and principals are not qualified to make that diagnosis. And Ritalin, when used properly, enables a person with ADHD to function, because it stimulates his brain so that he's not compelled to seek that stimulation through continual, nonstop activity, and so that he's able to filter all the sights and sounds that the normal person can filter out, and thus be able to concentrate on what he needs to be focusing on. (Vigorous exercise helps the person with ADHD there, too.) As for the fluoride, the reason my teeth are so strong so that I've only had 1 cavity in my life is because I grew up on fluoridated water. My mother, who did not, has to wear dentures.

My nephew when he was about 9 years old..was a little hyper..and my sister is a nurse..The school said he was going on ritalin..she said no, had her doctor write a letter, she fought with the school for months.. ..didn't matter..the school said yes..he went on another drug for a short time and developed seizures, and all types of problems..to this day ..he is now 21 and still has problems..and was only on the drug for about a month or so...

what are they doing to our kids?????

I agree KathyG...that there are those who truly have ADD, ADHD, depression, etc.  I suffer from true depression & a chemical imbalance (Fibromyalgia is a disorder of several chemical imbalances) myself...most of my family does.  My 2 sons are truly Bi-Polar...but have learned to deal with it.  Neither me or my sons are on meds for any of this...as we know the dangers of these drugs!  I guess you could say that my boys have learned from my scary experiences...in addition to bad experiences of their friends.  

Kathy,  I personally worked with MANY children who were on Ritalin & various other drugs...MANY of whom benefited.  However...I felt that many of them should NOT have been on these drugs...& worked many other health/educational professionals who agreed.

Sandy...they tried to force me to put both of my children on Ritalin also, when they were very young.  I firmly & consistently refused!  They haven't studied the long-term side effects of these drugs.  So, in effect...our children are subject to "experimentation"...in my PERSONAL opinion.  I'm so sorry about your nephew Sandy! Another tragic case in which I'm referring to here.

Also consider the fact that Autism & Special Needs children are on a DRAMATIC rise!  Ask ANY Medical/Special Ed Professional in the medical field or public school systems...& they will concur.  We must ask ourselves WHY??  Is it all the new vaccinations that our  government is demanding??...the things they're putting in our foods/alterations of the genetics in our foods??, a combination of these??, etc???  Is this intentional??  

We can only guess...as studies are conflicting.  But also consider that these studies which are conflicting...are studies conducted by our government...VS studies conducted by private physicians & professionals around the globe...which include professionals who are also claiming these very same WARNINGS that I am mentioning here.

That's not to say that these drugs can't help many people in a number of ways.  However...look at how many young people have committed suicide, who were put on Anti-Depressants (AD's).  Every Anti-Depressant list "suicide" as a possible side effect!  This makes NO sense...when suicide/depression is supposed to be the very reason that most are put on AD's in the 1st place (although some are used successfully for other things such as pain & migraine prevention.  

I say this...because one of my Neuro's put me on an "old class" AD that actually worked.  I seldom have migraines now...whereas I used to have them weekly!  So, that particular "old class" AD actually worked in eliminating my migraine disorder...for the most part.  I took it for about 2 years...& quit taking it about 3 years ago.  However...all the "new-class" AD's they put me on before that...& then afterwards... made me much more depressed & emotionally unbalanced...than I was BEFORE taking them.  As I also mentioned in my 1st post...coming OFF of them is a nightmare!  

I have Fibromyalgia (amongst other things).  Many with Fibro admit that AD's help with their pain.  Every kind I have tried helped for a short time...till my body became immune to them...then, I was left more depressed than before...not to mention the other horrible side effects!  I've also seen Ritalin, & many other ADD/ADHD drugs turn many kids into Zombies...with tons of stomach problems & headaches.  I felt so sorry for them!  

I simply think, personally, that our medical system is much too quick to put kids/adults on these meds...when there are many "natural" therapies that are so much more beneficial.  I know...because I knew many parents who agreed with me...tried these natural remedies...& got tremendous results!  I've resorted to a healthier (organic when at all possible) diet & natural remedies myself.

I recall a miracle case (a Speech/Language student in my caseload)...in which a little girl...who had developed normally...up to the age of about 4...suddenly started having seizures...& ended up being severely disabled afterward...with the mentality of about a 1-year-old.  They tried all kinds of meds, which only made her worse.  They then resorted to a special, natural diet...if I recall correctly was called the "Red diet" (something like this).  It called for NO soda's, nothing with red food coloring (where it got it's name), & numerous other restrictions, of which I cannot currently recall.  She began a miraculous recovery, directly following her beginning this new diet. 

Point being...Meds are not always the answer...& they are FAR too quick to put kids on these dangerous meds...when it isn't medically necessary!!  I've had many professionals that I personally knew & worked with...who agreed.  By that same token...I recall a VERY SMALL number of cases...where kids actually benefited greatly...from these meds...including Ritalin.

With ALL that said...I happen to agree with these Dr's in Europe who did this live "on-air" presentation...along with numerous Dr's around the world...in that the medical society around the entire globe...has an evil agenda & alterior motive behind this "over-prescribing" of NEW Psychotropic Drugs...& drugs in general. 

I certainly don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings who takes meds...or has family members who do...by saying all this.   I certainly realize that "some" drugs are medically necessary & actually DO help with a number of ailments.  I'm currently on several myself.  

But, I ALSO believe in my former statement...in that they are experimenting with & trying their best to obtain MIND CONTROL of the global population!  I personally believe (as do many other professionals) that THIS (topic of discussion) just so happens to be one of their main avenues.  It is ALSO all about MONEY-HUNGRY Politicians & the Elites...who are literally lining their pockets with gold...at the expense of citizens & our children!!

I've also read where part of HAARP technology uses particular frequencies that effect the mind...ESPECIALLY when on Psychotropic drugs...as mentioned in the DVD series, Psychotronic Warfare.  This is certainly something to consider...being that we are sooooo very close to the Tribulation & global control...by the AC!  

Can anyone see what I'm trying to convey...or where this is all going??  There are numerous professionals who are putting out WARNINGS on this very subject.  Research it yourselves.  It's a global agenda...but predominant in the USA & Europe

Texas Sue, & Everyone,

Excellent post and replies! I too believe it has to do with mind control, as I'm not able to watch much Television, it actually bothers me. However, on the other hand, my husband is hypnotized by it and watches it hours on end. What concerns me, he watches all these violent movies, which I can't stomach.

These type of subliminal suggestions have been around for the longest time. They started putting them into movie theaters awhile back, during their commercials. People were sent subliminal messages to their brains, to go and buy the popcorn, candies, drinks, etc. You'd also notice a huge line up at the lobby, for all of these treats, and at the time would never give it a second thought. Now, you can see, how it works on children and their programs. They advertise, all these toys, and children are so easy to manipulate, therefore, are constantly being bombarded that they need this toy and that toy; "Mommy please, please, please, buy me this doll, I have to have it, etc."..

This is all ready now, for the AC, to be able to control people through TV, and through the microchip implant, to do his bidding.
Those that don't want to comply and have the chip implanted, will be controlled by the AC, to change the brain waves into blind obedience; handled by an operating system from headquarters of the AC. It's not science fiction, it's reality in the very near future.

The computer, is going to be a great tool for the AC, to control people as well. For those that don't watch much TV. and spend more time on the computer; these Screen Flashes might appear and override whatever you are watching or reading, with the AC., speaking, perhaps telling you it's time to worship him today!!!

Totally mind control, obedience, and allegiance to the AC will be required by all...Thank God we'll be long gone by then.

Keep your eyes and your minds on Jesus, whom will guard you from all evil.

Jesus is coming any time now; so don't worry, be happy!

Maranatha!

Valerie

How will anybody be able to come to Christ for salavation during the Tribulation, then, and how will the Tribulation believers be able to resist the Antichrist's mind control?

Kathy

It will be very difficult..some people say that it will be impossible..and you can understand why they say that..and it is becoming more and more evident why some say that..

These are the same people that have rejected the salvation message through Grace..But God is able..and I believe all my family that are not saved at the time of our rapture.. will accept Jesus then...

Since Revelation says a numberless multitude will accept Jesus all over the world (most of whom will pay with their lives for their decision!), we know that the Antichrist will not be successful in taking away everybody's free will. There could be no Millenial Kingdom to follow if he were, so salvation's not going to be impossible then, thank the Lord. A numberless multitude all over this planet will somehow resist his mind control and accept Jesus (and hallelujah for that!). I pray that my relatives who are left behind will be among them. What I'm wondering is how will they able to do that, both before they're saved and after their salvation? How will they succeed in resisting his attempts at mind control so they can be saved, and so they can avoid worshipping him and taking his mark once they're born again?

maybe we need to put a note with our left behind package about this mind control thing and tell them to unplug all HD Tvs and anything with a computer in it...

Maybe this is the reason that we are talking about it now so that we can prewarn people...

What do you think, Valerie?

You wonder that the people who created this stuff have any soul at all, or any conscience. After thinking about this article, I really believe that this IS the strong delusion that God will allow to come upon those who have just as strongly resisted the truth. I also believe that God knows who will turn to Him for salvation during that time and He will protect their minds when they make their choice.

Folks like my grandmother, who died in 1969, could not have imagined how far reaching technology would become in so short a time. They read Revelation and Daniel and wondered how one man could control every person on earth. Now we see the horrible truth of the HOW. People can be monitored, every action tracked, every purchase controlled, even their thoughts manipulated and controlled. This is the ultimate end of evil and the mirror opposite of God who gives every one totally unlimited free will. We have reached the end of the end now.

Sandy
maybe we need to put a note with our left behind package about this mind control thing and tell them to unplug all HD Tvs and anything with a computer in it...

Maybe this is the reason that we are talking about it now so that we can prewarn people...

Sandy & Kathy,
In regards to the TV. it would hurt to tell others, what is already happening!

If God leads you to do so, leaving a note with your left behind package may be a good idea to warn people, to be aware or should I say beware of things to come.

As far as computers are concerned, I'm hoping people will search for sites like ours, to find out what they can do, if they want to accept the Lord as their Savior. However, they should also be aware, that it will most likely be used as a tool by the AC., for control as well.

Everyone should pray about it and see what God wants you to do in this case.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Not just televisions are a problem.
I just bought a new washing machine. When I was reading the instructions for it, I found that it can connect to the internet via a wireless router or a smart phone. This is supposed to be to send error codes when it is not working correctly and to get software updates. Talk about creepy. Evidently, the new washers are not the only appliances that can do this either. Most new appliances have a little computer in them.

Karla Jo,

Shocking isn't it...there's no where to hide to have privacy anymore. Sure will be hard on those left behind!

Maranatha!

Valerie