Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Encouraging News

This bible code interpretation for Passover of 2012 (in Hebrew calendar 5772) is very encouraging. Rabbi Glazerson is one of the higher level of experts in bible code searches. If this is proof of our rapture, it is next week. :)

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Re: Very Encouraging News

Woooow!!! Whoohoo! This is awesome! It's so amazing how they can do that. Praise Yah!!!!!!! I'm so ready to go home!!!!!

Yeeesss!!! Woohoooo!!! I can't wait!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Sometimes I wonder weather or not the two witnesses are somewhere in Jerusalem right now, waiting for the signal to start.

Gary Stearmen talked about a huge light over the temple mount area that gave off two big burst of light
then disapeared....UFO or did someone or something get left behind or placed. HE was of course hinting at the possibility of a mighty angel leaving the two witnesses behind. No they havent started to preach yet but JUST maybe here and waiting for the nod to begin. By the way Gary did have film from a tourist who took the video.

I am sure you will enjoy THIS VIDEO !!!

Mary I remember that program with Gary Stearman. It was the bright light over the temple mount that so many people took videos of and posted. It could very well have been the deposit of the two witnesses. I wonder if they had a prep class in heaven to prepare them for the dress, culture and geopolitical status of earth in this century? Would have loved to have sat in on that one.

Thanks for the video. I look forward to watching it this evening. Gotta get a little housework done today. Isn't it funny that we rush around to make sure the house is tidy and the laundry done so if the rapture happens strangers who find our homes and stay here will find it clean? Is that a woman thing?

Texas Sue,

This is very encouraging news! Let's pray it will come to pass by next week
If this bible code is correctly interpreted!

2012, or 5772 is very significant to me!

5+7+7+2= 21
2012 or 212 = 2+1+2=5

21 stands for the 21st century, means (exceeding sinfulness) 5 is the first no. in 5772 & the last no. 2012 when added together equals 5, God is the first & last Alpha & Omega, 5 means (grace) By God's grace through Christ we are saved, and our bodily redemption draws nigh. Could this possible mean, that by God’s Grace of Salvation we will be Raptured; and because of exceeding sinfulness, the Tribulation will begin when the Rapture occurs? Rapture & sudden destruction!!!

The no. 2 is the last number in 577(2) & the last no. in 201(2). The 2nd person in the Holy Trinity is Jesus, the Son of God!

It's very interesting to note that the bible codes show this year both in our calendar systems & Jewish calendar as well. Messiah's coming was mentioned too, on Passover! Jewish people don't realize that their Messiah is Jesus, whom is our Messiah as well. They think another Messiah is coming, that's why they will be fooled into accepting the Anti-Christ as their messiah, to their great disappointment when they realize their mistake.

The personal significance of 2012 & 5772 is the following. We find the number 21 in both years (from my vision Skyblue 21) and the last number 2 is the number of Children & 2 grandchildren we have each. In the year 5772, are the years of the birth of my children 72’ 77', their Birthdays 5 years apart, as well as 5 months apart, from each other.

Hoping for the Rapture any day now, Passover, Resurrection Sunday, etc., however,
If they too shall pass, still encouraged for a 2012 Rapture, or 5772 Rapture…!

Maranatha!

Valerie

P.S. Sue, I did the same thing yesterday, rushing around cleaning house...What's that old saying; Clealiness is next to godliness!!! LOL!!!
Got to go and get my launder finished too! LOL!!!

Valerie, I remember your skyblue 21 vision. The numbers as you showed, are very significant right now. This year just seems right for our trip. It just feels right! I know we are not supposed to go by feelings.

Yep! Gotta get everything in order. That must be a female instinct, kind of like the nesting instinct just before you have a baby. Remember the burst of energy and determination that just overwhelms you? You have to get everything done and all in order, then boom, the contractions start!

One can only hope! Time will tell.

Not likely that the 2 witnesses are on earth now, but it's a good bet that they're on standby right now, waiting for their cue to leave for earth as soon as the Church is caught up. Won't Moses and Elijah be in for a culture shock when they see how much things have changed since they lived on this planet the first time?!

Kathy, It will be like a repeat of Lot's days.

They will probably say O M G nothing has changed, nothing new under the SUN !!! LOL

Oh my, he heard from the Lord something very similar to what I heard a couple of years ago. He said God is going to have the fallen angels cast out of the 2nd heaven to earth, then it will be open and the rapture will happen and we will pass through the emptied 2nd heaven to the 3rd heaven where God is. No interference from the enemy to keep us from leaving.

I heard that as Jesus comes down from the 3rd heaven and we simultaneously come up through the first heaven, we will be transformed by the power that raised Jesus from the dead. As Jesus descends and we ascend(go up) the power of Jesus and the power that transforms us will cause a blowout in the middle or 2nd heaven which will dump all the dark beings out of it. They will then be unable to leave the earth and that is why satan will be so angry.

They will be confined here until the trib is over and then cast into hell and confined below until the millenium is over and the judgment seat is opened. Don't you just have the feeling that it is any moment now? So many hearing from God and hearing the same thing. This is thrilling!

Oh MY!!! This is very exciting. There is a new video out where Rabbi Glazerson has found more info on this year's Passover. Included in this, he found, (drum roll please):

you will be MARRIED to the Messiah

There were a couple of other things, one which I feel is for Israel,"I will expand your borders" .

Fair use for information and discussion purposes