Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Those Who Have Lost A Beloved Pet

If you have lost a beloved pet or currently have a pet and wonder what will happen to them when we are caught up, you will love this post and the video that was posted on 5 Doves today.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/arlene330-3.htm

Re: For Those Who Have Lost A Beloved Pet

Hi Texas Sue. That has always been an interesting topic. Are you a dog or a cat lover? Our country is split 50/50 on that issue with a slight edge to cats.

Bob, I love both but am allergic to cat fur. I have had so many wonderful dogs - poodles, terriers, yorkies, but a little minature red poodle named Punkin is my dearest one. Hoping to see them all in my home above and that makes looking forward to the rapture even sweeter.

I hope that everyone who opened the link above also opened the tiny little link toward the end of the post which is very lovely. I may go to the article and re-post the link here.

HERE IT IS!

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Texas Sue,

I too have lost Beloved Pets, a couple of cats,& dogs!
My favorite, is the little Shipoo, called Furby! He's a loveable smart little fellow, whom getting on in age now he'll be 14 years old this Sept. I pray that I'll see all the wonderful pets that have past on, and I'm hoping little Furby will be there when I get to Heaven too.

I know Dr. Jack Van Impe put out a wonderful video about our pets in Heaven, and assures us that our pets will be there.

I too can't see why our pets wouldn't be there is some part of Heaven; after all Jesus said, eye has not seen, nor ear has not heard what the Lord has prepared for those whom love him.

Maranatha!
God Bless!

Valerie

Hopefully our living pets will be raptured with us. I hate the idea that our pets will be left behind to starve.

I know you will love seeing your little Furby again. The Bible says that God will give us the desires of our heart and our little pets sure do fit that description.

In regard to pets and the rapture, I saw a video recently where the man having a vision or word from God about it, was told that his dog Buddy would go with him in the rapture. I believe it!

We have lost 2 of our dogs this year. One from old age last May, and the other from a sudden illness 3 weeks ago. I pray that we will see them again. They were so very loyal and good doggies. They are greatly missed.

I'm couting on God Rapturing with me my Chihuahua, Elmo. I don't want to leave him behind, either. I'm also looking forward to seeing my previous, deceased pets.