Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is bad news for Israel.
Re: This is bad news for Israel.

The last article stated that Israel's plan to attack Iran has been put on hold until next year. So, what does this mean for prophecy and the rapture...is everything on a stand still until next year?

Good question. What do you think, Valerie? Are we going to have to rule out 2012 altogether, and start looking toward 2013 or later?

Kathy and Esther:

It would seem to me that this sounds like Micah 7.

In other words, I totally agree - a VERY SAD TIME for Israel.

The landscape changes DRASTICALLY after the rapture!!!

(from an earlier post)

When those raptured leave the earth, it will leave a TREMENDOUS VOID. You might even say that there will be a great spiritual DARKNESS!!! This seems to relate to Micah 7 and also the warnings given in Matthew 24 by Jesus for a VERY dark and evil time to come:

...Micah 7
...Israel's Misery
...1 What misery is mine!
...I am like one who gathers summer fruit
...at the gleaning of the vineyard;
...there is no cluster of grapes to eat,
...none of the early figs that I crave.
...2 THE GODLY HAVE BEEN SWEPT FROM THE LAND;
...not one upright man remains.
...All men lie in wait to shed blood;
...each hunts his brother with a net.
...3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil;
...the ruler demands gifts,
...the judge accepts bribes,
...the powerful dictate what they desire-
...they all conspire together.
...4 The best of them is like a brier,
...the most upright worse than a thorn hedge.
...The day of your watchmen has come,
...the day God visits you.
...Now is the time of their confusion.

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

(may be slightly out of place since about a "Word" received
but I thought it "fit" this post)

This lady had already received this from God:

WOW God: Thank You!

If this is true, why do we have thousands of troops on the Jordanian border? And aircraft carriers all over the Persian Gulf? Russia has embedded 20,000 of their army in Damascus and has their carrier ships docked in Lebanon at Tartus. Are there any reports of the soldiers or ships, subs being called back, traveling back to America and Russia?

Is this a decoy tactic to throw Iran off guard? What if Iran attacks Israel anyway in 2012. Will Israel sit quietly by and let themselves be killed off in another holocaust? Sorry, this doesn't make any sense to me.

As far as the rapture, it is not tied to any single event, war, or confederation of political entities. It is a free standing, independent event which is one of God's choice as far as timing. Gary Stearman of Prophecy In The News wrote an article about the pre-pre-tribulation rapture. Basically, he thinks there will be a gap of time between the rapture and the beginning of the tribulation. There is a lot of talk about sudden destruction linked to the rapture but it is not borne out by scripture, just assumption. I think it can be at any moment.

I think it's disinformation. Israel cannot hold off that long.

Never let a crisis go to waste

In agreement with Sue, here. Israel is now surrounded by countries that agree that Jerusalem should be divided, that Israel should not be on the map, that think assaults on one's neighbor is normal behavior.
What's a 2 million person march between friends?

Even if Israel did postpone a plan, it doesn't mean these nations will let Israel exist in peace. What's that Assad said? If the West tried to take him out he would attack Israel?

Also, I don't even believe a lot of what is in the news. What country advertises when it will strike a nuclear facility in another country? Israel isn't going to advertise its military plans. After how O has treated them, and his remark to Russia caught, Israel is probably playing their cards close to the chest.

Let the weak say I am strong, bros and sisters.
Hang onto our Jesus. Maranatha

Also, this turn of events may not be such bad news.
Israel needs to turn back to God. God is the One who promised the land to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. God is the one who brought Israel out of Egypt, through the desert, and into the promised land.
LONG before America existed, God had plans for the piece of land and people known as Israel.
Israel is in large part secular, as are the descendants of Jacob that live around the world.
It may be for their benefit that America is backstabbing and untrustworthy; The pressure becomes greater, where to turn? where to turn?
Turn to God, YHWH.
Accept His Son. God has provided His own sacrifice.
Look to the hills from whence comes your help.
Jesus is coming back to the Mt of Olives.
Maranatha

Kathy G, & Everyone,

I too believe this is disinformation!
Like Texas Sue said, why are all those troops over there if nothing is going to happen until next year.

I also agree, that this doesn't affect the Rapture at all, for nothing needs to happen beforehand for the Rapture to take place.

It could happen at any given moment of any day!

Let's try and read between the lines here.
Don't get discourage, instead stay encouraged, that the coming of our Blessed Hope Jesus, is absolutely,
at hand!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Please read this from Nando @ 5Doves...

Nando (30 March 2012) - "Are Moses and Elijah Coming on Passover to Start the Seven Year Tribulation? Resurrection-Rapture in Easter?"

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/nando330.htm

Maranatha!
Tammy

One can only hope. We know that our departure is any time now, either way.