Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Arrested for reading the Bible? --- FOX NEWS

Kristi,
I rarely if ever respond in a fashion that could be considered argumentative or confrontational as that is not at all my nature, but I beg of you please to not be in any way degrading or making judgement against another person for "being gay".
It is not our place to judge those who have chosen that lifestyle, nor is it our place to ostracize them. Please let God and God alone do the judging. We are called simply to love and to share the sacrifice Jesus made for ALL peoples, and to represent the true nature of God's love we should never make a person feel inferior for any lifestyle choice, even if it is one you do not personally agree with. By making that statement you may have inadvertently made someone feel that way.
Just a head's up for you as I am sure you did not intend for it to come across that way.
Blessings to you!

I have always been taught, to love the sinner, hate their sin. God loves the sinner, but He hates their sin. Be it a sin of Homosexuality, or Living together Common law, commiting fornication, without being married, etc.

Remember Jesus died for all sinners!
However the Lord never condoned Sin; He told the woman who was going to be stoned because she was caught committing adultery.. Jesus told her your sins are forgiven and specifically told her to Go and Sin no more!

We can not condon Sin, if we do, we are not in agreement with God's word or His ways.

We should remind people in all walks of life, that
God hates sin, but loves the sinner, that is why He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross!
For God so loved the world....!

Just as it is wrong, bashing a homosexual, or gay person, it is just as wrong bashing, a hetersextual person a Bible believer, for reading his Bible!

Jesus did and said things done in love of the person!
People, should learn to do the same, as the Lord, or at least try their very best to do so.

I trust the Lord in all things, and want above all to please Him first and foremost.

Jesus loves us!

Valerie

This makes me so sick, I couldn;t even watch the video. I used to live near Hemet and likely have friends who go to that church...

Thank you Valerie, that is what I was trying to communicate here but I am not as eloquent as you. :)

My sisters,
I absolutely agree and am not condoning nor am I standing up for this lifestyle. Let me put it in perspective for you though. What if Kristi had said

"OMG!! Unbelievable!! Did anyone notice that the cops talked and acted kind of (Gulp!) DIVORCED!?? Probably why he was so eager to arrest the pastor!!"

Divorce is also a sin in the Bible. But with that one small statement lots of potentially hurtful things were communicated to any person falling in that category. Do you see what I mean?

For me, reading comments like that I immediately think of the folks who will be personally hurt by what is implied within comments such as those. I feel that this is not the place to be making such statements, this has always been a forum of encouragement, joy, and hope in the soon coming of our Lord, with no group of people, no matter what their lifestyle, being excluded or made to feel bad. Remember the wonderful example of Jesus at the well with the Samaritan woman. He loved her intensely despite her sin. He taught her that her sins were wrong by daring to be associated with her, by spending time with her, by simply loving her.

That was my intention here as well. There are folks on this site who have asked for prayer and help with their homosexual lifestyle. There is nothing wrong with letting them know that it is a sin, gently teaching them, helping them in any way we can and praying with them. However making them feel badly, or inferior or unloved by small comments such as those shows all people that we do not come in love, but in judgment. There is a big difference to me between not tip-toeing around an issue (standing up and speaking out for what's right) and making comments such as the one above, which was clearly not made out of love. That is what I was trying to say here, that we should be always loving and mindful of other's feelings, not other's lifestyles or sins.

I love you my sisters, I love coming here daily for encouragement and hope. Let us always come to one another in love.

May our hearts and minds be always filled with the love of our precious Lord Jesus, may we always be able to lift one another up, to feel unconditionally loved and supported no matter where we are at in our lives. Let us continue to look for Jesus soon return, and our hearts fill with joy when we hear him call our name and say "come here my child!!"

Deepest apologies for stirring up dissention here. I most agree to let this go!

Back on topic that I inadvertently put us on a tangent, this article is certainly another indication of the soon rapture of the bride and coming destruction and judgment on this sad world. Let us take encouragment from it! Although it may seem terrible it encourages me to look up every moment, and to "stay in the ark". :)