Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moon between the "TWINS" of Gemini, the bride, 3/30!!!

Proverbs 22 (NIV1984)
3 A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge,
but the simple keep going and suffer for it.

You need to know that, as we come to the END OF MARCH,
and on 3/30 during the "GLOBAL MARCH", the moon will be
PERFECTLY between Castor and Pollux or the TWINS of Gemini!!!

The picture below shows where it will be on 3/31.

Moon and Gemini stars high in south at nightfall March 31
At nightfall, as seen from the mid-northern latitudes, the waxing gibbous moon and the Gemini stars Castor and Pollux shine way up high in the southern sky. Castor and Pollux, the constellation Gemini the Twins’ two brightest stars, are seen above the moon. Procyon appears below the moon. Procyon is the brightest star in the constellation Canis Minor (the Lesser Dog). Once every month, the moon passes between Procyon and the Gemini stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zechariah 12 (NIV1984)
Jerusalem’s Enemies to Be Destroyed
1 This is the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares: 2 “I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the LORD. “I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.’

Official US Communication Has Labeled Jerusalem & Israel As Separate Entities

State Department Won’t Say Jerusalem Is in Israel
BY: Adam Kredo - March 27, 2012 9:50 am

UPDATE: The State Department has altered an official communication to erase the fact that it had referred to Israel and Jerusalem as separate entities.

The release now states: “Acting Under Secretary Kathleen Stephens Travels to Algiers, Doha, Amman, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv.” In a previous iteration of the release, the State Department separated Jerusalem from Israel.

Re: Moon between the "TWINS" of Gemini, the bride, 3/30!!!

As a man who "JUMPS" out of the way of a rushing bull, the moon,
on 3/29, is at the tips of the RAGING BULL OF TAURUS (on 3/29) and
then JUMPS to between the "twins" of Gemini on 3/30!!!

I was wrong earlier when I said that the moon was "tangled up in
Taurus' horns" on 3/30-31. The moon actually sits at the "tip" of
the bull's horns today, 3/29, and then JUMPS out of the way on 3/30
and lands between these "twins" of Gemini!!!

At the "point" of the horns of Taurus is...........

Will God's wrath be shown this weekend in the "Global March"?;
Elliot Hong's noticing of March 30!!!

NOT a good place to be when you take sides against Israel and when
that sign means "THE LORD COMING IN WRATH AND RULING!!!"

++++++++++++++

"And He pointed to the sky.....He pointed me to
Taurus...Then He told me to warn the people."

Taurus (The Bull); Messiah, the coming Judge of all the earth

The picture is that of a Bull rushing forward with mighty
energy and fierce wrath, his horns set so as to push his
enemies, and pierce them through and destroy them.

It is a prophecy of Christ, the coming Judge, and Ruler,
and "Lord of all the earth."

++++++++++++++

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

NOTES (from previous posts):

Early on the morning of 9/12/98, while looking for an
occultation of Aldebaran (the bull's eye)...

LINK

...which my prophecy partner had told me about, I saw a
shooting star (or whatever) streak across the ecliptic (the
pathway of the sun) of Taurus, the Bull. Below is a picture
taken of that event:

LINK