Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT IN THESE LAST HOURS

There were 2 othet people next to Jesus who were going to be killed. They were both sinners. Thieves I believe. One. Thief believed in Jesus and knew who He was. He ask that Jesus would remember him..and Jesus told him that He would remember him and that he would be with Him(Jesus) in Heaven. The other thief didn't believe..and thought they were crazy. Lets just say...he probably didn't "see" the truth at any time before his death..(that was sort of dry..

My point to this is...Don't be worried in these last hours family..We are saved by our faith in Jesus Christ. There is nothing we can physically do...no amount of works that save us. The wise thief had no works under his belt. He had NOTHING but faith in Jesus Christ.

*Disclaimer: WORKS ARE STILL WONDERFUL..ITS NICE TO PUT OTHERS FIRST AND POTENTIALLY BE A BLESSING. WORKS, I FEEL, HELPS TO KEEP YOU HUMBLE..KIND..LOVING..SINCERE..AND CARING..AND IT MAY EVEN RUB OFF ON OTHERS..SO STILL...TRY TO GET UR WORKS IN WHERE YOU CAN...NOT FOR YOURSELF OR TO BE SAVED..BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST.. FOR THE GLORY OF GOD..AND TO GROW.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Re: FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT IN THESE LAST HOURS

Ya know, we really need an "A-men" button to click underneath posts like the "like" button at facebook. I read a lot of posts here and think "A-men!" but don't have anything to add. That would be cool, he,he. Well, here's a thumbs up for your post.

Kalan
There were 2 othet people next to Jesus who were going to be killed. They were both sinners. Thieves I believe. One. Thief believed in Jesus and knew who He was. He ask that Jesus would remember him..and Jesus told him that He would remember him and that he would be with Him(Jesus) in Heaven. The other thief didn't believe..and thought they were crazy. Lets just say...he probably didn't "see" the truth at any time before his death..(that was sort of dry..

My point to this is...Don't be worried in these last hours family..We are saved by our faith in Jesus Christ. There is nothing we can physically do...no amount of works that save us. The wise thief had no works under his belt. He had NOTHING but faith in Jesus Christ.

*Disclaimer: WORKS ARE STILL WONDERFUL..ITS NICE TO PUT OTHERS FIRST AND POTENTIALLY BE A BLESSING. WORKS, I FEEL, HELPS TO KEEP YOU HUMBLE..KIND..LOVING..SINCERE..AND CARING..AND IT MAY EVEN RUB OFF ON OTHERS..SO STILL...TRY TO GET UR WORKS IN WHERE YOU CAN...NOT FOR YOURSELF OR TO BE SAVED..BUT FIRST AND FOREMOST.. FOR THE GLORY OF GOD..AND TO GROW.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

That's right, Kalan, infact, it says in...

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Maranatha!
Tammy

We don't have any "amen" smilies to include in our posts, but I'll definitely say, "Amen!"

And while I'm at it, I think I'll post a link to this thread: On Being Rapture Ready Part II (Terry James)

I must add an AMEN as well! Too many watchers are adding works to the salvation message lately, and it just makes me want to scream! Thanks for this encouraging word!

It's all Jesus sisters in Christ! I felt that I should post this..pretty much for the reason you mentioned Sister Shelby! I've been seeing so many people mention so many different things about works and other stuff that, in the end, becomes very discouraging and makes you feel super "rapture unworthy." But Jesus always comforts! ..Abraham is usually mentioned in the "saved by faith" conversation... but Jesus and the thieves would always ring in my head when I got discouraged. (Thank You Jesus!) It was the perfect example that showed us right off the bat,...what Jesus was lookin for and how Jesus would respond to us if we simply...have faith in Jesus and "ALL THAT HE IS AND CAN DO"

GOD BLESS YOU

Kalan & Everyone,

Salvation is a free gift from God, for all whom will accept it; no works involved!

We work for the Lord because we want too; for His Honor & Glory! Works have to do with rewards in Heaven, not salvation!

There are no works that will save you, only Jesus saves, and He accomplished the work on the cross!
It is finished! He is our Savior, our Redeemer, our Intersessor! Only through Jesus Christ, one can be saved no matter how much good a person can do.

We can never be good enough, or holy enough to get us into Heaven, on our very own. It's not what we have done, but whom we accept, and what He our Lord and Savior has done for us. He died for us in our place, for our sins on the cross! He paid the price in full!
Thank you Jesus! We are to accept His Saving Grace, and whatever works we may do after that is a bonus.

Have faith in Christ, and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior; if you have done so, you are Saved through His sacrifice on the cross!

Blessings in Christ,

Valerie