Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Something strange happened early this am

I was watching Sid Roth with LA Marzulli and all of a sudden I recalled what happened to me this morning.

I was half asleep with ear plugs in and I heard a sort of groaning/ moaning sound from my left ear. I was so tired I just ignored it. But after it happened about 6 times rhythmically, I finally thought "Is that a voice?" I wondered what it was saying. I took my ear plug from my left ear and listened and concentrated. I heard nothing and thought hmmm... but then I heard it again and it sounded like it said "Judgment". That was it. As crazy as it sounds, I went back to sleep after that but kept the ear plug out of my ear in case I heard it again. I woke up still holding it.
It was not a dream, I am a real light sleeper. I looked at my husband to see if he was talking in his sleep and he wasn't. And I only heard it from one ear. Also, we currently have twin beds because I sleep better by myself, and I have my head at the other end to keep away from drafts (which give me bad sinus headaches)
So, I don't know what to tell you, but I just feel such an urgency these days to draw close to God and concentrate on Him and be led by His Spirit.
So, just sharing my experience for whatever it may be worth... (hope I'm not mental!)

Re: Something strange happened early this am

I've been thinking about the voice since I wrote the above. How to describe it. It was kind of like a rumbling sound and it was stern but also mournful. Sounds weird I know. I thought so too.
My impression was that it was coming from the earth in the spiritual sense. That's why I keep saying the word "weird". I don't think of the earth as speaking.
(I had a dream once where I heard thunder and in my dream I knew it was God. That to me was not weird.)

WoW! Interesting. You are not mental! You are sensitive to the things of the Spirit. That could have been the Holy Spirit as He moans and groans for us. Or it could have been an angel. Who knows. But wow!

HisPoiema (Kathy)
I've been thinking about the voice since I wrote the above. How to describe it. It was kind of like a rumbling sound and it was stern but also mournful. Sounds weird I know. I thought so too.
My impression was that it was coming from the earth in the spiritual sense. That's why I keep saying the word "weird". I don't think of the earth as speaking.
(I had a dream once where I heard thunder and in my dream I knew it was God. That to me was not weird.)

HP (Kathy), I agree with Kristi. Just read in...

Romans 8:26 KJV - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

And there, you have it, re: the groanings. Also, going back to Moses, and the Israelites at the base of Mount Sinai. Didn't God speak to him, and the Israelites via His thunderings too? Here it is in...

Exodus 19:16 (KJV) - And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all people that was in the camp trembled.

Maranatha!
Tammy

Hi
Thanks for the replies.
I was almost afraid to come look! I agree with you guys, it is just so different for me. My mind kept trying to make sense out of it.
As I told my husband, I don't believe it was the enemy because I had no fear. And I know that kind of fear.
Let's hope He comes for us soon!

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"