Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mark of the Beast - L.A. Marzulli

Guest on Sid Roth this week. This is a fully packed video loaded with info.

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=11177

This is a must see. Note especially the info about the Ezekiel 38 war.

Re: Mark of the Beast - L.A. Marzulli

No one has commented on the video and it is one of the best interviews Sid Roth ever did. The thing that jumped out at me was when L.A. said that Obama's name was found embedded in the 38th chapter of Ezekiel. That is the Gog-Magog war folks!!!!!! If his name was there, is that a time marker that gives us more specific timing on when it will happen. Also, what part does he play in bringing that into action? Curiosity has got the cat! My mind is really chewing on this bit of info. Any comments?

Sue, this is just mind chewing but here goes.
Somebody we know's name in Ezekiel 38 chapter? Hmm.
He said to Medvedev just wait until I am reelected. Hmm. The new/old Russian president wants to visit Israel to unveil a monument. Hmm. Yes Israel and Russia exchanged invits to visit back in 2010.
It just seems out of character and wrong timing for a country that supports Iran and Syria to be hugging Israel over dead Jewish soldiers. Israel, you might want to be careful about this when you have company in June. Would he want to be there to direct troops himself against Israel? Israel maybe you should rethink who you invite into your home. This is all speculation. Maybe God is arranging this meeting for His own divine purpose which is, I admit, far above my thoughts.

Sue and all, I want to be out of here before the mark is compelled. Tonight? This weekend? Please
But Father God's will be done.
I think about the lost who are SO deceived. Oh Lord, let the spark of truth arise within them so they are repelled by the mark and will refuse. Please Father God, that many will yet turn to Jesus, that they will read left behind letters and read the Bible before they accept the mark.

We are strong in Christ, RFTH, hang on to our Savior. That is who He is, our Savior. He is coming back.
Maranatha

Sue,

Thanks for posting this program, it was worth listening to.

I think Regina summed it up nicely when it comes to the latest on O!

You know where I stand on this person, and I have no doubt what his role will be, or how he fits into the picture.

The time for us to leave is anytime, God the Father, sends His Son, Jesus, to go and get His children!

Maranatha!

Valerie

When I heard that part about Ez 38, I just felt it was a key sign of how close we are to the end of it all. Amazing. Lots to watch for and little time left for it. That is fine with me.

Sue,

Did you catch the part in the video about the "eccentricity of the moon?" How the shape of the moon could be affected by a large body entering the solar system? That subject dropped right there and L.A. didn't elaborate on what just that might be.

Fascinating video. I've listened to the Sid Roth/L.A. Marzulli audio version as well. It is longer and time well spent, IMHO.

Obama and Ezekiel 38??? I don't think Obama could be re-elected today...unless the Rapture takes place and that is his opportunity to execute Marshal Law. Makes sense with all the executive orders that have been passed lately.

He has such an evil/sinister presence that you can't help but think that this guy could be the A/C and current events are on track with the Biblical timelines.

He most definitely has the Antichrist spirit, and I can certainly see him working hand-in-glove with the Antichrist-to-come and with the False Prophet when they come on the scene in Europe and Israel, following our departure. I fully agree about his sinister/evil presence; that's why I can't bear to look at him or listen to him, not even for a second. Bill Clinton was a scoundrel, but Obama is a snake. He's evil. I find it a miracle that America is still alive, after 3 years of his occupying the Oval Office.

Obama's name found in the book of Ezekiel as per the Bible Code is VERY significant. Either he gets re-elected OR possibly the Rapture has taken place and he authorizes Martial Law and suspends the elections.

How many of you have this uneasiness about the upcoming election?

Too many weird and evil things coming together with way too much ease and regularity.

It's time to go home.

Mark, I just saw your latest two posts on this thread. I am very uneasy about the election and wonder if it will even happen. Hopefully, we won't be here, but if we are I think that afterwards it will be really bad. I am assuming you heard about the open mike incident where O was telling Medvidev of Russia that after the election he could do what he wanted - sell us out to Putin in Russia and take down all of our defense.

Add to that the story this week about Homeland Security buying up hundreds of thousands of bullets/ammo. For what purpose? Looks like a showdown is coming up. Evil is right - there seems to be no bottom to the level of evil we are seeing pour out now. I guess that is why it's origin is called "the abyss". Just hope that this Passover-Resurrection week is the end of our time on this earth.