Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FaceBook keeps blocking me...

Does this happen to any of you? This is at least the 2nd time it has happened.
After I try to Share something that I see on my page, concerning BO, I get a message that says I need to prove who I am and they need to send me a code to my cell phone.
I have done this 2 or 3 times already! I have only had this page for a few months as I wanted to cut down on friends so got another page. This is just weird.
Then I looked at their guidelines about it and I saw this:

I can't use my phone number to verify my account?
If you're unable to verify your account using a mobile phone number, you can submit a request to verify your account using your government-issued ID

Makes me think that satire by the Onion is not too far from the real truth!

By the way, I just realized that if I put the bb codes in capital letters, they do not work. Maybe that is the trouble that some others have had???

http://youtu.be/cqggW08BWO0

"FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES"

Re: FaceBook keeps blocking me...

After hearing that video, my suspicions are confirmed. Thankful that I have never gotten on any of the social network sites like facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. They even admitted that the founder, Zuckerberg, is former CIA.

WOW! That's scary! I would be leery of sending them my cell phone number. They might use that to try to track and monitor you.

While that video was put out as comedy and is not real, I do agree with you both! And whose to say it is not real disguised as comedy??? I dunno. Just sayin'

HP Kathy,

I too never bothered to join any of these places. I really don't have the time first of all, secondly the things are heard, I'm glad I didn't!

You have to be very careful now a days, where you post, and what you post.

There been times, when I actually decided not to post some news, because the feedback, would most probably have this site shut down.

What is that exact saying:

"Matthew 10:16 KJV

King James Version

Behold , I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Maranatha!

Valerie

Amen
Crazy days we are living in