Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Israel has cut ties with the UN!!!

I just now saw on the FoxNews ticker tape, that Isreal has now cut ties with the UN...b/c they (the UN) refuses to recognize the human rights abuses in Iran and the Arab Nations. And that the UN is only singling out Israel, by the Arabs' so-called human rights abuses accusations against Israel.

I saw on that ticker, that this means that the UN & NATO aren't allowed in any of Israel's territories...including East Jerusalem and the West Bank.

Things ARE heating up over there, aren't they!?

Maranatha!
Tammy

P.S. Please feel free to add more news related to this news topic here on this thread. OK!?

Re: Israel has cut ties with the UN!!!

Ooops!!! I forgot to also ask...

Does this mean that we'll be going home a whole sooner, in the Rapture? And is this the time that God begins (the Tribulation Period) to judge the nations for they way they're mistreating "the" Apple of His Eye?

KEEP LOOKING UP!!! OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NYER 'N' NYER!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

One can only hope! Time will tell. I don't blame Israel one bit for its decision.

Meanwhile, here's an article about what's happening:

'Israel to cut off UN Human Rights Council contact'

Thank you, Kathy G., for that Jerusalem Post article. I just now read it, and got more information than I saw on the FoxNews' ticker tape.

Good move on Israel's part, that's for sure!!! It's too bad that Israel just might be the only country to have made this move...which means, she/he is all alone there. It can't get more grimmer then that, can it?

Yup, one CAN only hope that we're going home "much" sooner than we think.

Maranatha!
Tammy

It all sounds like Psalm 83 or Ezekial 38 to me (Sorry, I don't study it enough to tell you which )

By the way Kathy G aren't you a mod here? you forgot to put "Fair use for information and discussion purposes"‏ above

Oops! I sure did; my mistake. Sorry. I'll do it here.

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"‏

SisterNChrist, I just want to clarify something. If I understand things correctly, Israel is not withdrawing from the body of the UNITED NATIONS, but from the United Nations Human Rights Council because of its hypocrisy and bias against Israel.

What the ticker across the screen said,

"I saw on that ticker, that this means that the UN & NATO aren't allowed in any of Israel's territories...including East Jerusalem and the West Bank.",

I can't find anything online that corroborates this.

Blessings,
DianeG.

Yes, I myself noticed yesterday what Diane has mentioned. It's not the United Nations per se that Israel has cut all ties to, but its Human Rights Council. And this is what the article says:

From now on, a senior diplomatic official said, Israel’s ambassador to the UN organizations in Geneva will not appear before the council, answer any of its phone calls or cooperate with Human Rights Commissioner Navi Pillay in any way.

Israel will also bar the settlement fact-finding mission from entering Israel.

Israel’s ambassador to the UN is not going to be withdrawn from Geneva, however, because there are a number of other UN organizations there that Israel does fully cooperate with and will continue to do so.

Diane G.
SisterNChrist, I just want to clarify something. If I understand things correctly, Israel is not withdrawing from the body of the UNITED NATIONS, but from the United Nations Human Rights Council because of its hypocrisy and bias against Israel.

What the ticker across the screen said,

"I saw on that ticker, that this means that the UN & NATO aren't allowed in any of Israel's territories...including East Jerusalem and the West Bank.",

I can't find anything online that corroborates this.

Blessings,
DianeG.

DianeG., I meant to delete NATO altogether from the above line, but by the time I got back to it...it was too late. That ticker scrolls by sooo fast that at times it's too hard to recall all that you've read.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Maranatha!
Tammy