Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fly -Jason Upton and an Angel....A Must See & Listen too..."Anointed"

Please watch and listen too, from the beginning to the very end. The Lord moved on my heart to put this up on the Rapture Forum, there's a encourage message in it, which you must see and hear.

This is such an anointed video...There is still a strong presence God as I write in my room and my whole body is being bathe with this incredible warmth flowing in it, I don't want it to end.. Thanks be to God! Thank you Jesus!!! I want to Fly to Jesus!

"Fair Use for Information & Discussion Purposes"

Re: Fly -Jason Upton and an Angel....A Must See & Listen too..."Anointed"

I am so moved by this, right now, and I feel such a strong presence of God's Holy Spirit.

MESSAGE FROM THE LORD...!

This is what the Lord told me to write:

Valerie write this down for everyone to see!

"FLY TO ME"

This evening, a very strange thing happened!
Saturday 24th March...!

I have three parafin wax candles which are operated by batteries, with a shut off switch on the bottom of each one. They flicker like real candles do when its lit even inside the candle itself.

We keep the battery switch on the off position. We thought this is safer way, for when the grandchildren visit. Too many fires with the real ones, although I do have some on hand just in case the lights go out.

When you turn the battery to on, you can blow into it and the candle will light up and if you blow again it will turn off. They sit on this beautiful wooden handcrafted shelf my husband made recently and attache it directly under our Framed Wedding Photo hanging on the wall.

I said to my husband when we bought them last month,
the three candles remind me of God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. I remember also saying to my husband, 3 candles also remind me that God will raise us up on the 3rd day

I was sitting in my husband's recliner, and stood up and I noticed that 2 of the candles were lit! I asked if he lit them. He said no he had not touched them. I thought it was very strange, then I went over and lit the 3rd candle, and left it on.

Then a thought came to my mind perhaps when the 3rd candle lits up on it's own, that will be a sign of the departure is right away.

Strange evening. First the candles, and then the strong anointing, and the urging from the Lord to write the words "Fly to Me" posted by me for all to see.

Perhaps our Wedding Picture hanging above the candles symbolize our soon Wedding in Heaven to Jesus!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Valerie, what a wonderful post! Love this song and you can hear the angels begin to sing with him. I don't know if you have ever heard the story behing this recording but here it is:

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Also, this morning when reading Psalm 124 this verse stood out to me. Then when the song was playing it was there again on the screen so it must be important today:

Psalm 124:7 We are like a bird escaped from the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken and we have escaped.

As I was listening to Valerie's opening thread's video...I could swear that I felt those holy goosebumps come all over my body! WOW!!! That was like totally awesome!!!

Thank you, Val, for posting that Jason Upton & an Angel song--"Anointed."

A 12-foot high angel standing behind Jason!? Whoa!!!

Maranatha!
Tammy

Wow, Sue, thanks, I listened to the testimony, incredible.

Tammy, The Angel not only stood behind him, but broke out singing!!! Awesome video...I hope you listen to all of it, it was well worth it.

Blessings Sisters, in Jesus,

Valerie

Valerie, I had heard that testimony a while back and when you posted the song by Jason Upton, just happened to remember it. That is so amazing and when he sings you can hear the angel start singing behind him. It is very clear and distinct sounding. Wonderful, wonderful, song, not to mention the heavenly acommpaniment.

Valerie
This evening, a very strange thing happened!
Saturday 24th March...!

I have three parafin wax candles which are operated by batteries, with a shut off switch on the bottom of each one. They flicker like real candles do when its lit even inside the candle itself.

We keep the battery switch on the off position. We thought this is safer way, for when the grandchildren visit. Too many fires with the real ones, although I do have some on hand just in case the lights go out.

When you turn the battery to on, you can blow into it and the candle will light up and if you blow again it will turn off. They sit on this beautiful wooden handcrafted shelf my husband made recently and attache it directly under our Framed Wedding Photo hanging on the wall.

I said to my husband when we bought them last month,
the three candles remind me of God the Father, Son & Holy Spirit. I remember also saying to my husband, 3 candles also remind me that God will raise us up on the 3rd day

I was sitting in my husband's recliner, and stood up and I noticed that 2 of the candles were lit! I asked if he lit them. He said no he had not touched them. I thought it was very strange, then I went over and lit the 3rd candle, and left it on.

Then a thought came to my mind perhaps when the 3rd candle lits up on it's own, that will be a sign of the departure is right away.

Strange evening. First the candles, and then the strong anointing, and the urging from the Lord to write the words "Fly to Me" posted by me for all to see.

Perhaps our Wedding Picture hanging above the candles symbolize our soon Wedding in Heaven to Jesus!

Maranatha!

Valerie

Wow! It's crazy because around the same time (march 24- 25th) I cant remember which.. I had a dream about flying. Literally. It wasn't a rapture dream, I don't think, but I know still, that it was a dream from the Lord.

I don't know where I was in the dream, but I was talking to someone, and ALL OF A SUDDEN....I could feel the power in me to fly, but it's like.. I had been expecting it to come. And when that feeling of the power to fly came over me, I got really excited and then I just sort of ran and jumped in the air and began flying, and I kept saying.."Yes, I knew it was time! I could feel it".. Then I landed on the ground next to a group of about 4 or 5 people.. and we held hands sand started praying.

I kept this dream in mind but never posted, but because of your post.. it let's me know that God is definitely doin' some work and speaking to HIS children.

God is AMAZING!!

God Bless. Im about to watch the video now