Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is Time Speeding UP?

WOW, I went to the grocery store this morning by way of I-35 and the Bluebonnets are already blooming. Bluebonnets are the beautiful side bonus of living in Texas. They usually bloom somewhere around the second week of April. But here we are in the third week of March and the Bluebonnets are popping open everywhere and they are gorgeous!

Looks like TIME has SPEEDED UP! Does that mean rapture is closer? I think so. Here is a sample of our state flower in bloom:

P.S. Never trust in rodents. The Groundhog was WRONG! Winter ended early!!!! :)

Re: Is Time Speeding UP?

Yeah, really!!

Those Bluebonnets are beautiful, T/Sue...but now, since I'm a horselover--those horses grazing in the pasture w/those flowers, are even more gorgeous.

Mares (especially the Thoroughbreds) too, are supposed to drop their foals in the spring sometime between March to April/or May.

Maranatha!
Tammy

It's funny you mention this. I noticed in February there was pollen on everything; all over cars, etc. I thought that flowers do not pollinate until Spring? Plus it has been in the 80's here in Florida, and it's only March. I know it's Florida, but I'm saying, 80's in March? What's up with that?

Kristi, we have hit 80's temps here also in the last couple of weeks. A front came through and dropped us back down into the 70's but we have 80's in the forecast again next week. Also, all the leaves are full on the trees. That usually doesn't happen so early either. Something is off.

P.S. to everyone, if earth can be this beautiful how amazing must heaven be by comparison?

Texas Sue...you dropped the box right on my toe with your "p.s." statement! I'm very big on scenery. I LOVE lookin off into the distance and admiring the mountains..trees...pink skies...purple skies...blue skies...waters..and so much more. It brings me so much peace especially when I'm talking to Jesus. I tell our Father God all the time that ....if this earth is just a shadow of heaven then....WOW!!! Father God..You truly are a MASTER CREATOR!!!!

GOD BLESS

Kristi..

I know what you mean,,It was in the 90's here in Virginia the other day...and the pollen is awful..people are wheezing and sneezing..It is supposed to get more normal temps but..it is still warm...

Sandy, it's a small world! I am from Virginia! LOL! But seriously, I know what you mean about the pollen. The weather and the seasons are really strange lately.

Texas Sue,

Those flowers are beautiful!!!

Yes indeed time is speeding up! Here way up north of most of you whom live in the USA, we have the exact same thing happening. The weather was summer like last week here, in Toronto Ontario, people were walking around with short sleeves and shorts. It got down right hot! I heard a lady news reporter state she had to turn her air conditioner on...this is unheard of here. We barely had a winter, if you could call it winter at all. It felt more like Spring. Yes I too see shoots, flowers and perannuals shooting up, and growing so quickly, which usually doesn't happen until, the middle of May!

The report on the news was that many farmers have already planted their fields, that too isn't done until sometime in June. Many are having to hire people early to do the plowing, planting, etc.
Some had said that their fields will be ready to harvest in three weeks or so...Huh? They usually have to wait until they ground has no frost which usually is in June to plant, never mind harvest sometime in April...strange year!

It's suppose to be more seasonal Spring like temperatures this week, however, we'll have to wait and see.

The farmers, are now worried, if there should be a frost, it could kill off what they planted, and in the grocery stores we would surely feel the price increases on our food, especially produce.

However, they had no choice, but to go ahead and plant.

Blessings!

Valerie

P.S. Yes Sue it does mean the Rapture is sooner!

Even I had to turn my AC on for a short time, b/c we too have had 80s+ temps way out here in our little corner along the Colorado River Region. As well as keeping my fans on 24-7 both day & night.

Hard to believe that this is the last week of March 2012, isn't it.

Yup, I believe that time most cerainly IS speeding up.

Maranatha!
Tammy