Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Signs the exceedingly sinful (iron + clay) 4th kingdom of Daniel (about here)!!!

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

Proverbs 19 (KJV)
21There are many devices in a man's heart;
nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

ALL:

From: Sat. July 16, 1994 - 1st SL-9 Impact / Tisha B'Av begins
To: Sat., March 24, 2012
It is 6461 days
Or 17 years, 8 months, 8 days excluding the end date
Or 923 weeks
17 = "VICTORY"
8 = "NEW BIRTH; NEW BEGINNING"

Move ahead 3 days when the moon is moving past Pleiades
(or "the congregation of the judge or ruler") and we have
6464 days or 4X4X4 X 101 days (or 4X4X4 X 101 = 6464).

...Psalm 101 (KJV)
...8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land;
...that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the LORD.

This Week's Sky at a Glance
Some daily events in the changing sky for March 16 – 24

++++++++++++++

"And He pointed to the sky.....He pointed me to
Taurus...Then He told me to warn the people."

Taurus (The Bull); Messiah, the coming Judge of all the earth

The picture is that of a Bull rushing forward with mighty
energy and fierce wrath, his horns set so as to push his
enemies, and pierce them through and destroy them.

It is a prophecy of Christ, the coming Judge, and Ruler,
and "Lord of all the earth."

++++++++++++++

We are in year "12" and "12" means "governmental change". You
might say, for a time, the world is thrown into the hands of the AC
who "shall speak great words against the most High, and shall
wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times
and laws
" (Daniel 7:25).

But, when you look at the number 444 which means "ALL TRUTH,
THAT REVEALED AND THAT NOT YET REVEALED", we see that it
is the product of 12 X 37. Number 37 means "the Word of God".

The destruction of this wicked world ruled by the AC is at the
brink. SL-9 foretold a coming "king". It hit Jupiter, the "king"
planet, with 21 ("exceeding sinfulness of sin") impacts. So,
it was, most likely, telling us of the coming antichrist (AC).

We see the earthquakes and other natural signs PLUS we
can hear the warnings on YouTube from people all over the
world and we "should" be noticing. [And these (YouTube)
"type" warnings were not even "possible" at the time of SL-9].

Possibly of ALL the YouTubes I've seen, the most simple and
quite plain and, therefore, touching and believable was the
one posted by Clay - Dream of Jesus Return.

These "metallic things" (1:10-1:50) seen by the lady in her dream
are "warnings" of events to come. These UFO's are being piloted
by the Nephilim (aliens = Nephilim).

...Genesis 6
...4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also
...afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of
...men and had children by them. They were the heroes of
...old, men of renown.

...5 The LORD saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth
...had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts
...of his heart was only evil all the time. 6 The LORD was
...grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart
...was filled with pain. 7 So the LORD said, “I will wipe
...mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men
...and animals, and creatures that move along the ground,
...and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made
...them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

SOMETHING BIGGER THAN EARTHQUAKES COMING?

UFO Sightings Girl Camping UFO Encounter! Footage Via Skype!

UFO Sightings Revelations & New Insight! 2012 Exclusive Interview! UFOs Explained!

The EXTREMELY WICKED "4TH KINGDOM OF DANIEL is
about to come into play. This is described as "iron mixed
with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed
of men
" (Daniel 2:43).

I believe the 4th kingdom is going to be "piloted" by "O".

The Hyperdimensional Election of Barack Obama and 2012

"COME, LORD JESUS!!!"

"MANY BLESSINGS!!!"

Calvin

Daniel 2 (KJV)
1 And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him.
2 Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king.
3 And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.
20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

26 The king answered and said to Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, Art thou able to make known unto me the dream which I have seen, and the interpretation thereof?
27 Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, The secret which the king hath demanded cannot the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, the soothsayers, shew unto the king;
28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these;
29 As for thee, O king, thy thoughts came into thy mind upon thy bed, what should come to pass hereafter: and he that revealeth secrets maketh known to thee what shall come to pass.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Re: Signs the exceedingly sinful (iron + clay) 4th kingdom of Daniel (about here)!!!

Elenin is also in Taurus today, Mar 24
This is sky by Stellarium over Jerusalem
God bless and keep and comfort you all today
"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purpose"

Elenin in Taurus

Re: Signs the exceedingly sinful (iron + clay) 4th kingdom of Daniel (about here)!!!

Calvin, in the video of this link where Hoagland's book is advertised

The Hyperdimensional Election of Barack Obama and 2012

he says that when O was running for president and said, "We are the ONES you have been waiting for", that he was quoting from an ancient Hopi prophecy related to an event in 2012. I have also seen that phrase in another story of an escapee of the MKUltra mind control program. It is part of the programming of the "sleeper" mind controlled ones who are called up when needed, and given a signal to activate them to a particular assignment. Therefore, this particular phrase is busting at the seams with meaning and inuendo and really makes me wonder why it was used by that person at that time. I would like to know more about that.

This is a dynamite post by the way and you certainly put a lot of research into it.