Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Thank you for your Rapture Flight To Heaven website"‏ & Prayer Request!

Received an email from a Dear Sister in Christ whom has been saved since she was 5 years old. She prays
for everyone here. Please read snippets of her email letter to me, and Please pray for her in return!
Thanks & God Bless! Valerie
---------------------------------------------------

Dear Valerie,

My name is Lori -----. I'm 58 years old and I have been watching your website for several years now.
It is fabulous!!! I really appreciate all you do to keep it going. God bless you, Dear!!!

I'm not able to join your group for several reasons, but I wanted to let you know
that I pray for ever person listed on your site that is in need of prayer. It's the one thing I can do.
As I say to everyone I know, JESUS is my BEST FRIEND and I have wonderful conversations with HIM all the time.

Jesus did chat with me a month ago and told me that I will be with Him soon in the Rapture,
but some of my family will not be going with me, because if they aren't interested in Him now, why should He invite them to Heaven.

(some of the letter in this area have been removed for privacy reason of said person)

Just so you know, I have early on-set dementia. This issue is causing me big problems with reading and writing words.

I will continue to read your website as long as I'm able to - and I hope the rapture will happen very soon.
I would appreciate any prayers for me to help me be able to continue to read and write.

When we finally get to Heaven I hope to see you and give you a big hug. I think of you as my friend already!!!

God bless you, Dear!!!

Love,
Lori

-----------------------------------------------------

Dear Lori,

Our daughter's name is Lora, but my husband has always called her Lori to this very day!
It's sounds so endearing! Beautiful name!

I am so happy to hear that you have been watching our website for several years now
and you're enjoying it!

It will be 3 years since I started it with the Lord's urging, on April 7th! That is why I
dedicated to the Lord because the Lord had a big hand in it!

I thank you so much for your kind remarks, and especially for your prayers for members on the site.
I'm sorry to hear, that you have an early on-set of dementia at your middle age of 58 years old.
I'll be 65 on April 29th, and have some short term memory loss myself.
I believe we'll be going home very very soon now!

I would be delighted to post a prayer request for you, and list your name as "Lori" needs prayers for her early on-set dementia.
She needs all the prayers she can get for God to heal her completely, so that she can continue to
read and write. I'll keep you in my daily prayers as well!

Don't worry, Lori, I've seen miracles in my life, so I'm believe God for
one for you as well! Nothing is impossible for God!

When we get to Heaven I hope to see you too, and collect on that big hug from you, and offer you another big hug
right back at you from me.

God Bless you & keep you until Jesus comes to take us home...which will be anytime now!

In Jesus' Love,

Valerie (hugs)

Re: "Thank you for your Rapture Flight To Heaven website"‏ & Prayer Request!

Dear Lori, your email is so precious. Like Valerie, I can hardly wait to meet you in heaven after the rapture.

I believe that healing is part of our salvation package. According to Isaiah, whom God showed the cruicifixion before it happened, this is true. In Isaiah 53 it says that HE WAS BRUISED FOR OUR INIQUITY, CHASTISED FOR OUR PEACE, AND BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED. In II Peter, Peter looking back at the cross says, "By His stripes we WERE healed," meaning it is a finished fact! Remember also that Paul says we have "the MIND OF CHRIST". Just let the mind of Christ have authority over your physical brain.

Finally, the prayer I am praying over you is from II Timothy,

FOR GOD HAS NOT GIVEN US A SPIRIT OF FEAR BUT OF LOVE, PEACE, AND A SOUND MIND.

Write this verse, this wonderful promise from our Father, on large cards and put it everywhere - next to the TV, on your bathroom mirror, on the refrigerator, anywhere you will see it often. This will reinforce your remembrance and build your faith for the healing by His stripes that is ours. He was beaten so horribly and paid a terrible price for us to be well, to be a new creature in Him ready for eternity. We are children of the heavenly Father and He wants to bless us. God bless you Lori!

P.S. I almost forgot to include this link to a wonderful testimony from Loretta Blassingame, who as a young woman, died from a double heart attack and was sent back from heaven by Jesus with the heart of a 13 year old. I had posted it in Valeries' new forum of 'near death experiences'. At the end of the interview she says that just months before(in 2008) Jesus told her to work quickly, He was coming soon now. Your words about your conversation with Jesus really encouraged me. Thanks so much.

Loretta's Testimony
http://pub37.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3138553015&frmid=8832&msgid=1217554&cmd=show

FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I wish it was, Texas Sue. Unfortunately, as we all know, God does not heal everybody, and it's not because they don't have enough faith or because they're not living close to God. Every Christian who needs it will be healed in the Rapture, of course.

With that said, it sounds as if some of Lori's relatives are not saved, because if they were true born-again believers, they'd be good to go when the trumpet blows. It also sounds as if it's going to take the Rapture to get their attention, since they're not going to be saved before we're caught up. The Rapture is going to be the ultimate divider, because it's going to divide the saved from the lost.

Kathy G.

In the Bible it says that in His own hometown Jesus could not do many miracles. Why? They didn't believe Him, didn't believe He was God because Jesus grew up there as an ordinary person. They did not see Him with eyes of faith. In other places in the Bible when Jesus healed or when people approached Him for healing, He said, "According to your faith be it unto you".

Is it God's will to heal? Absolutely! When Jesus gave us the model prayer He prayed, "Thy Kingdom come, THY WILL BE DONE, in earth AS IT IS IN HEAVEN." There is no sickness, disease, dementia, cancer, or death in heaven. In that atmosphere it is canceled out. Jesus literally connected heaven and earth with the nails that held Him to the cross. He opened the door for heaven to invade earth with salvation, healing, peace, love, joy and His very PRESENCE.

I have not only been healed of many things myself, but have seen God do miracles of healing for people He had me pray for including a relative who had been shot several times in a robbery where she worked. She was shot in the head and left for dead but she is alive today and healed. The doctors told us she would not live through the night but if by some miracle she did, that she would be a vegetable. Well she ain't broccoli today, but alive, well, married and happy.

My sister had a lump in her breast disappear and is completely healed. I just recently had a nerve going crazy in my mouth and after a battle of three weeks with the devil trying to convince me I would have to have a root canal, my mouth is healed. I can eat hot and cold foods now with no problem PRAISE GOD!

An elderly gentleman, friend of the family whom God sent me to pray for in a hospital was completely healed and sent home two days later. The doctors had given up on him and were going to send him to a nursing home to die. He is still working on his farm 6 days a week at 84, healthy as a young man. God does heal and no one can shake the faith out of me for healing.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN..

God does heal..He is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever..

What a wonderful email you received Valerie...It is a reminder that many people read this forum and we need to be careful what we say to each other and how it appears to other people..

Sandy
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN..

God does heal..He is the same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever..

What a wonderful email you received Valerie...It is a reminder that many people read this forum and we need to be careful what we say to each other and how it appears to other people..

Sandy, you are so right. I just want to add a word of clarification to what I said above as I do not intend to offend anyone or sound brassy and know-it-all. What I know amounts to a drop in the bucket! However, what I have seen God do is evidence of His mighty power and I was blessed to be a witness to His healing touch many times.

Background: I grew up going to a church that said miracles are not for today and when I was saved, born again at 17, the Bible came alive for me and I read it day and night. I began to wonder why miracles passed away in the first century church as my pastor said, especially when reading that Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever. It only made sense to me that if He remains the same, then what He does remains the same and will be so always.

Perhaps many other people have also been in churches all their lives that teach miracles are not for today. We are taught also to respect and accept authority so if they say this it sets up a conflict within our hearts and minds. Later in life, I received the fullness of Holy Spirit and God gave me the gift of faith for healing. It is all from Him.

Do some people not get healed and pass on? Yes they do and only God knows why. I still believe that no matter what we see with our eyes, that we go with our hearts knowledge that God is good and His mercy endures forever.

Sue..

I was NOT criticizing you in any way shape or form..And I am sorry if it appeared that way..Not my intent at all..

What I was trying to convey is..so many times we get hung up on little things that make no difference to our salvation and it MAY appear to some people that we are squabbling over issues that are important..I know I have been guilty of not always saying things the way I intend for them to be read..and we never know who is reading this forum...

I have NEVER gotten that from any of your posts....

Sandy, I didn't mean that you had said anything but your post just made me rethink how my response sounded and I did not want to offend Kathy G whom I admire and respect very much. I didn't want my response to come across as argumentative or offensive in any way. God just used your post to prod me to add background to how I came to believe so much in healing.

I, along with many other people have wondered about the ones I prayed for who did not get healed and died. Example, my two very best and most long time friends both died of cancer. I prayed for both but they didn't get healed. It just made me more determined than ever to get closer to the Lord and know more about these things from His perspective.

With one friend, one morning at early prayer at church, someone stood up and read from Ecclesiastes 3 -"there is a time to be born and a time to die". That morning on the way to 6 o'clock prayer, Karen was on my mind again and I was still grieving a year after her death and asked God, "why did she die?". I had seen God restore so much to her that the devil had stolen but she didn't get healed. She had left behind her dear husband and a late-life daughter of 15. They loved her so much and we had all prayed long distance over the phone daily for so many months about the breast cancer she had. When that verse was read, Jesus spoke softly to me, "It is as simple as that, it was just her appointed time."

When I heard that the grief left me and so much peace flooded my soul. Then the second friend of 35 years came close to death and I drove over to Ft Worth to see her and husband Mike and the three sons who had grown up with my daughters. They were like my own children and they were all grieving together for their mom whom the doctor said had only hours. I left with Mike's assurance that he would call me when she left.

Again at early prayer that was held every Tuesday morning, in the middle of singing God spoke to me in my heart and said in a booming voice, "Death is swallowed up in victory! Today is Linda's day of celebration!" I then had a flash vision of Linda's family members now in heaven, and mutual friends who were there. They were so happy and saying to each other, "Linda's coming today, let's go meet her". I saw them gathering, singing praise to God and dancing at the waiting area of heaven, excited that Linda was coming home. This was at 6:30 am.

At 8:45 am, my cell phone rang. It was Mike calling to tell me that Linda had gone home at 8:30 am. God is so gracious that He let me know before she left and let me see the other side of the picture, to see what she and we can all look forward to - a great party when we go home and all our loved ones waiting for us. I never grieved for Linda. I saw what awaited her and it was glorious.

There is more to life than we can possibly know here but God is gracious and lifts the curtain for us from time to time so that we get a glance at His magnificent grace and glory. Love and blessings to you all.

Sandy,

I think you must of misunderstood Texas Sue remarks, she doesn't think you are criticizing her in any way, she's just adding to what you have written which is so very true Sandy. She is humbly speaking to others, that she begs to differ, that she has seen much healings in her life, and gives examples of them.

Sandy, you are so right, we must be very careful what we post on the site, as many others, just come to read, and are affected according to how our behavior is reflected to those whom just read here. I thank you so much for bringing this to all of our attention, sometimes I think some of us forget and believe we're just communicating with one another ONLY, which is not the case. You've made a very important point. Thanks for the reminder!

Texas Sue, you are so right as well, I too have seen many healings, miracles, in my own life, my family and in others. I'm a walking, talking, example of a miracle myself. I was healed from a Pulmonary Embolism I lay in critical condition in an intensive care unit, where I was constantly monitored 24 hrs. a day. People do not walk away alive when they have a blood clot between their lungs & heart, they die. God healed me, and I walked away from it, to continue to raise my very young children at the time.

Back in Feb. 2003 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer! I was told, after surgery, that without chemo, I would not live much longer, if I just had radiation therapy, because I was diagnosis with aggressive breast cancer; which was fast growing, with negative receptors. The cancerous tumor was much larger, than it showed on the x-rays when it was removed. Therefore, aggressive treatment of 25 radiation treatments, and High dosages of Herceptin plus other drugs was a must, if I was to live. I prayed about it, I had the 25 treatments of Radiation therapy as my family were urging me to treatments. I did the 25 treatments of radiation, and told my husband and children to respect my wishes, as far as the chemo was concerned, I refused to do it, because I knew without a doubt, the chemo would kill me, not the cancer. I prayed for God to heal me and the good Lord did; 9 years have gone by, and I'm alive.

There are so many other times, in my own life God has done healings & miracles. I could go on and on! I've seen it in other people as well, and yes I have seen some people die as well!

Some continue to suffer, due to varies reasons, & God needs to refine them like gold in a furnace, so that only pureness is left, and in time they too might be healed; be it in this present life, or in heaven.

Yes it's true, what Kathy G. said as well that some people are not healed and die. However, if they went to be with the Lord, they are not only completed healed and made whole, but saved, and in a safe wonderful place, where they'll never need to be healed again.

Thank you all for sharing, for each one of you have made some very good points.

Blessings & Love, in Jesus,

Valerie

p.s. Sue, you just bet me with your reply to Sandy, a few minutes ahead.

Thanks for adding your response to those whom died in the Lord; for they are truly healed, never to suffer again.

Blessings

Sue and Valerie..

Thank you for your responses..

I just would not want anyone to think that I was criticizing what I agree with..

We serve an awesome God and I have come to respect and love each and every person here and would not want to hurt anyones feelings..

Thanks

Sandy, you are so sweet! I don't think you could be offensive if you worked at it. Love & God's blessings to you

Sue..

Thanks..but..YEA RIGHT LOL

Back to the Subject,

Will you all please remember to pray for Lori!

Thank you and God Bless!

Valerie