Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More of the "COMING DELUSION" PROPAGANDA in film....Stephanie Meyer's.."The Host"

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"
"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Here is another upcoming film propagating the coming delusion and the intermixing of fallen angel DNA with that of mankind. Read the synopsis below and watch the trailer. The imagery is so blatant in this one I don't think I need to point it out. Everyone will probably get all the "hidden" info in the trailer. Surely we are going home soon.

SYNOPSIS:
In "The Host," the Earth has been invaded by alien "souls" which enter human bodies and take over their minds. An alien called Wanderer inhabits the body of 21-year-old Melanie Stryder, but "Mel" has other ideas. Wanderer discovers she retains Mel's memories, emotions, and desires, and they often come in conflict with her own. Melanie loves Jared, one of the humans fighting the alien invasion, but Wanderer develops feelings for another man, Ian. Together, Mel and Wanderer must discover if there is a way their two races can coexist on our planet.

Re: More of the "COMING DELUSION" PROPAGANDA in film....Stephanie Meyer's.."The Host"

D, I noticed the big single EYE in the frame. Lately, I have noticed that ONE EYE is everywhere. Of course they stick advertising in your email box, yahoo home page, everywhere and lately some product has this one big blue eye blinking above my home page. That is the eye of horus, son of Isis and Osiris - or eye of satan. It is at the center of the luciferian worship or mystery babylon relgion that Revelation talks about. Talk about in your face, it is everywhere now. I suppose that is a clever way of saying , "we rule" or something. Another sign of how close we are to the trib and immediately before, the rapture/resurrection of the church.

Re: More of the "COMING DELUSION" PROPAGANDA in film....Stephanie Meyer's.."The Host"

Ok, I don't know about you guys but that trailer gave me the creeps. What if satan is showing us a glimpse of what will take place in the end times through these movies. I remember reading once, don't remember the source, but basically I read that stephanie myers when writing Twilight was inspired by information she was getting in her dreams, she woke up from the dream and started writing, later she kept getting more and more info to the point where she said the characters in her story became voices in her head that would not shut up. As the characters kept playing out in her head she feverishly wrote everything down, to the point that she would go to bed exhausted every night because she did not want to forget what she was receiving in her head.

I don't know but all these movies that they are coming out with these days, do in fact point to a change in human nature, perhaps through the nephilim? Mingling with the seed of man?? or just Demonic possessions on a grand scale. Demonic Activity is sure to be huge during the tribulation time.

Lucy,
You're right. Alot of these movies are demonically inspired. I used to work in the film industry as a producer and punch up writer and left the industry because of all the nonsense that goes on. In most cases I think the filmmakers are unaware of the demonic influence in their films and believe that it is a creation of their own minds. When in reality their muse is demonic in origin. Satan definitely has an agenda in media to reveal his plans for the future. This "hidden" propaganda has been desensitizing the world populous for decades so when his time comes, people will freely accept his ideas. Just count how many "alien rapture" movies have been released in the last two years. One I like to reference is the movie "Skyline". In this film "aliens" come to earth and as people look up into the sky at them they are whisked away in the "twinkling of an eye". In fact the tagline for the film is "DON'T LOOK UP". Christ told us when we see all these things to "Look up for your redemption draws nigh". Now here is a movie that is telling people that when they see "aliens' (fallen angels) not to look up.
Definitely we are in the last few seconds of time.

Amen D. It's just like the film "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" with Steve Carell, the plot of this film is to propagate the idea of: When you see the world is about to end, go ahead and engage full on in the lusts and pleasures of this world, even if that includes incest, orgies, etc...it's all good since the world is about to end right?

Wait, the Bible says something about this specifically:

Luke 21:34,
"And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares."

surfeiting = over indulgence

So now, even if people think that the end of the world is approaching, which it is, they are being told to sin sin sin until the end end end. Lord help us.

FAIR USE FOR DISCERNMENT AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

ORIGINAL LINK