Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gotracts YouTube: "Something bigger than earthquakes coming?" - Joel 2 & demonic / nephilim invasion
Re: Gotracts YouTube: "Something bigger than earthquakes coming?" - Joel 2 & demonic / nephilim inva

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT!!!"

"Fair Use for Information or Discussion Purposes"

After reading this, you MUST SEE Clay's post
in the Dream Section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lady said, "And I see these round, metalic sphere
things"...(and then was raptured)....

Awesome Rapture Dream "God is around the corner"

Re: Gotracts YouTube: "Something bigger than earthquakes coming?" - Joel 2 & demonic / nephilim inva

When in the video, he talked about the invading force in Joel 2 and said they looked like horses, I remembered this part in Revelation that seems to match Joel 2:

Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

HERE IS JOEL 2:

Joel 2

1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

Calvin, & Texas Sue,

Very interesting video, I know without any doubt whatsoever, demons do roam this earth, some as spiritual entities, and others inside of people or animals. I remember walking home one day from doing my house hold shopping, when I saw two tall, thin as a stick, strange looking women wearing these long coats in the middle of summer. I though they looked odd, and my first thoughts were, why the long coats down to their ankles, what are they trying to cover up. They were coming towards me going the opposite way, and I felt very uneasy about them from a distance.

Immediately, I heard the Lord, say to me; Valerie, do not look into their eyes, and walk boldly right past them no matter what happens. When the Lord speaks you do exactly as you are told.

I remember keeping my eyes straight ahead, as I looked past them, and I only could see them in my side view of my eyes. At the very moment they were approaching me ,they began hissing loudly, as to get my attention. And as I was passing them, they began hissing even louder, like snakes.

I got a glimpse of the both of them in my side view vision of a black fork snake tongue flickering in and out of one woman's mouth. I had no fear at that moment as I felt God's presence with me, which gave me boldness to do as I was told. I was so glad when I passed them, and in a couple of minutes I had reached my front door! That is one experience I will never forget.

Another experience was just as terrifying, but I knew if I showed any fear whatsoever, I would be killed.

This was in the middle of a very cold and blistering winter. It was parent’s night, and our children were very young at the time, and one of them was ill. So my husband decided he would stay home with the children, while I went for the interviews with their teachers. It was a very dark night I remember, extremely cold. I believe some of the street lights were not working making it even darker, almost pitch black.

I was walking quickly down the street when out of no where appeared these too huge dogs. I had never seen them before in our neighbourhood, and they were without any owners, which I thought was odd. I thought it would be better if I crossed over to the other side of the street. However, no sooner I thought of crossing the street to the other side, one of the dogs immediately ran to the middle of the road, as if he was waiting for me to do so. This surprised me, I knew I had no choice but stay on the side I was on

Immediately, I prayed fervently that God would protect me from these dogs so that I could get to the school. I also asked the Lord to give me boldness and to remove all fear. I kept a steady pace walking, when one of the dogs grab my pant leg, and was pulling on it, while the other ran up and jumped up on chest, growling and flashing his teeth at me. Immediately, I just knew what to do, and it was not of my own doing believe me. I yelled at the dog that had grabbed my pant leg! I shouted with great authority “ NO LET GO, LET GO RIGHT NOW”, while I pulled my pant leg free from his mouth.

I yelled at the other dog who was growling and trying to jump on my chest, to push me down to the ground. I yelled loudly, “NO GET DOWN RIGHT NOW”. I KNEW IF I SHOWED Any FEAR THEY WOULD HAVE MAULED ME AND KILLED ME. I KEPT WALKING, AND I HEARD THEM FOLLOWING ME..AND EACH TIME I WOULD TURN AROUND AND SHOUT AT THEM “NO, GO AWAY”....AND I WALKED RIGHT PASSED THE BOTH OF THEM WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A SCRATCH! THE LORD DID IT!!!

THANKS BE TO GOD, FOR HIS GOODNESS & MERCY!

BLESSING IN CHRIST,

Valerie

Amen Valerie! Thanks be to God for His goodness and mercy.
A similar incident with dogs has happened to me twice.
Yes dark forces are real and will manifest even more when the resurrection happens. Thanks be to God that those who are left on earth are still able to repent, turn from following the world and give their hearts and lives to God. They can still choose eternal life.
We pray to You Father God that MANY, MANY will refuse the mark of the beast system, even if it means losing everything and death. Huge deception is coming, but we pray many will not be deceived but accept the truth of Jesus.

This army is surely coming, amen Regina, it is going to be a HUGE deception, a STRONG delusion.
I think the 5th Trumpet Locusts definitely are an 'alien'/fallen angelic army with massive stingers, wings, and faces like lions just like Sue pointed out with the Joel 2 and Revelation 9 similarities.

The second book of Ezra from the apocrypha, (which was originally included in the 1611 KJV Bible and still found in the present day Ethiopian Bible) says this about the invading foreign army, which takes place DURING a major Middle East war...

USE DISCERNMENT

---
2 Ezra 15:28-29,
" Behold an horrible vision, and the appearance thereof from the east:

Where the nations of the dragons of Arabia shall come out with many chariots, and the multitude of them shall be carried as the wind upon earth, that all they which hear them may fear and tremble."

---

The 'dragons' remind me of the encounter with the snake people you had Valerie, I too have had similar encounters, but only had some girls stare at me with hatred and they had eyes that looked like snakes eyes. The Lord told me not to look at them in the eyes again.

Strangely I have had a similar encounter with wild dogs too Val, I was a mile away from my car on a dusty road, when all of a sudden a pack of 15+ wild dogs approached me out of the trees. I kept walking not paying attention, or showing fear, praying like you did. The Alpha at the front sprinted in to attack, and without hesitating I turned around, threw my arms out wide and screamed at the top of my lungs "AAAY!! NO!!" and they all stopped dead in the tracks and ran away. I think that was the Holy Spirit, no doubt about that.

---
2 Timothy 1:7.
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Not only will the world have this demonic army of "locusts" to deal with but also when Revelation 12 refers to the third part of the stars are cast down to earth, I believe these "stars" are the third part of the angels that rebelled against God. These fallen angels will be cast down to earth as the bible says as a fig tree casting down her untimely figs. By this verse it appears as if during the tribulation, ALL of the fallen angels will be here on earth. This could count into the billions. Definitely as the bible says, "Woe to the inhabitants of the earth". Would not want to be here to see it.

Ooohhh that term "snake people" just makes me shiver! Ugh! I have not seen anything like that but I did encounter something really strange in the grocery store a few years ago. I have never seen this before nor since. I was waiting in line at the check out behind a women buying a gazillion cans of cat food. The young guy checking her groceries was acting silly and carrying on with her and she was a bit odd herself.

She asked for a carton of cigarettes. He turned and looked at me. When he did, his eyes rolled up into his head like a window shade snapping up and flipped to a different set of eyes that were yellow and red. He jerked and then they quickly flipped back. The look in his eyes was one of "I am exposed". He took off to the other side of the store to get her cigarettes and never came back. I finally just put down my items and left. I don't know if he was a hybrid/nephilim or demon possessed but he was not ordinary or normal in any case. I did not feel any fear however, but it was like he was afraid of me, or of the Holy Spirit of God in me. Creepy to the max.

"Creepy to the max" lol

That is freaky deeky Sue! he could have been any of the above (nephilim, hybrid, possessed) Jesus let us know that "as in the days of Noah" is exactly how it would be right before He showed up to get us.

For anyone who wants to learn more about this topic, it is red-meat Bible stuff, but it is also the grimy truth- this article by our brother in Christ John is an excellent study on the "Nachash" from the Old Testament, the seed of the serpent from Genesis 3:15

The Dragons of Arabia

and yes, they can't stand being around the Holy Spirit, it is like "OFF!" for snake people and demons, praise God!

I had been putting off making this video forever, because I know it is a dicey topic, but since we are all talking about our 'snake people' encounters- the Lord nudged me one last time to put this together.

I hope that it blesses you, this is red meat for long-time Christians, and something I pray about every night because it is such a hard thing to actually grasp and accept, even though we have seen these entities in real life, it is still intense.

And here is a further study on this topic done by LoneStar1776 from last Fall, he did a better job than I did at explaining this serpent line that the Bible talks about often:

FAIR USE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Original Link to Video