Rapture Flight to Heaven

​​​​​​​
Pre-Tribulation Rapture Forum ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

In Loving Memory
  April 29, 1947 - September 5, 2020

Update: On Saturday, September 5th, 2020, the founder, administrator, and head moderator of this forum, Valerie S., went Home to be with the Lord.  Her obituary can be found on https://memorials.demarcofuneralhomes.com/valerie-skrzyniak/4321619/index.php.

This posting is dedicated to the forever memory and honor of Valerie, who was the founder of, and the inspiration for, this Web site.  The Web site will continue to operate in Valerie's remembrance, as requested by her family.  God bless!

Dedicated to God  the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit​​​​​​​
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.     

​​​​​​​2 Timothy 4:7-8
For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing

PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE - MAIN Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This is Discipling

"Fair use for information and discussion purposes"

"FOR YOUR DISCERNMENT"!

Re: This is Discipling

Wow!! Thanks D. shadow for posting this, you know this video is so real. what I mean is, there is so much truth to it and its really impacting. I have often wondered why the church, as in the body of Christ, not the buildings or denominations, but why it has lost so much of its glory. The truth is, once we become institutions, once we become more organized we start to forget about true Christianity. I have often wondered just as this video said, imagine how much more free we would feel, if we did not have to worry about light bills, and buildings costs and fundraisers. If pastors did not have to feel the burden of filling up the church just to bring in more money in tithes to pay church expenses!

Although, not to completely knock the institution of Church down!!many churches through the body of believers have done great things, and have done many humanitarian projects. However our true call really is to spread the word, not just the Love, but The word. Unfortunately, today the church has become a bit stagnate in that department, the job of doing so has been primarily left to the leaders of the church or to those we deem to have the "call" to evangelize. However, we all have that call. This video is a nice reminder of that, of what the body of Christ really represents. Thanx D!!

Lucy

Re: This is Discipling

D.Shadow, Thanks for this wonderful, video!

Jesus replied with these famous words, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment.

John 13:34 & 35; "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you love one another. By this shall all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Only this commandment above is exclusively that of the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself. This statement is unique in teachings of our Lord Jesus.

For if we love God first and foremost, then we are able to love others, as just like Jesus loved us!

We become true disciples of our Lord, and we can pass His love onto others, and the discipleship grows, and this body becomes the church of Jesus, and we become united as one in Christ, by God's Holy Spirit whom dwells within.

Since Jesus is the Light of the World, and He abides within us through God's Holy Spirit; we bring His Love & light to others as His faithful disciples!
It becomes second nature to us! We want to fellowship with others whom love the Lord and one another, worship in prayer, song, and in God's Holy Word. We long to tell others, as a witness, of what Jesus has done for us, and it's available for them as well, if they will accept Him, as their Savior!

Spread the Word, the Love of God, and the Love of one another, so that The Light of the world Jesus, Himself, may dwell and shine through as many people as possible. The time is late, and there may only be seconds left.

Remember this which is scriptural, in the end there are three things; Faith, Hope & Love...But the GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE!

BLESSINGS & LOVE IN JESUS,

Valerie